Keith & Arileidi

Analysis Finds Geographic Overlap In Opioid Use And Trump Support In 2016

87 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I read more than the headlines, guess your assumption n that is faulty too. 

Who are you kidding.. you saw the headline gave it a quick skim then tried to generically discredit the information. 

"As i said, the articles posted were very selective in their implications, both the food stamps and opiod use, neither would pass muster for scientic method both in term of population and controls. You yourself stated as much but left flawed conclusions to facilitate the headline-only readers. 

My point was that snippets of random pseudo-research should not be the basis of inflammatory postings.

i can find research however flawed proving I am a unicorn"-you 

"We were not implying causality, that the Trump vote caused opioids or that opioids caused the Trump vote," he cautions. "We're talking about associations."

Still, the study serves as an interesting example highlighting the links between economic opportunity, social issues and political behavior.- quote from the  article.

I didnt realize you were so aware of my thoughts and actions. 

You posted that for the sole purpose of garnering a reaction you could ridicule, get off your high horse

31 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

And yes, people are passionate for or against Trump. Kind of like the love or hate of Obama was a passionate response. The difference was Obama was given a modicum of respect

Obama treated his peers with nothing but respect so he go it in return (from most).

Trump is litterally disrespectful to everyone that is not a white straight Christian. I could have sworn that respect was  something to be earned.

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

2 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

I didnt realize you were so aware of my thoughts and actions. 

You posted that for the sole purpose of garnering a reaction you could ridicule, get off your high horse

Not thoughts but actions.. your posts didn't indicate an understanding of the article. 

So it is what it is.

Yes it is what it is, let me go enjoy my white, straight christian priveledge and thank you for your interpretations and grading of my basic reading and comprehension skills, i feel enlightened

5 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

Yes it is what it is, let me go enjoy my white, straight christian priveledge and thank you for your interpretations and grading of my basic reading and comprehension skills, i feel enlightened

And you should. 

I'm glad we came to an understanding. 

I'll see ya on the next thread. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Obama treated his peers with nothing but respect so he go it in return (from most).

Trump is litterally disrespectful to everyone that is not a white straight Christian. I could have sworn that respect was  something to be earned.

36654590_1950017271703166_58482279678969

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Just now, Ban Hammer said:

No one called him racist until he started to spew racist rehetoric... Makes sense. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

But, but

celebrity-debate-tweets-trump-clinton-Cd

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

This is the exact reason why I posted this article. The headline is somewhat click bait, but details a pretty thorough study. 

I've gotten replies ranging from Democrats are the drug abusers to calling the statistics "pseudo-science".

Yet none of them bothered to read the article or check out the study. I guess if it was from FOX NEWS, Breitbart or Rush Limbaugh there would have been better responses. 

So you are admitting you were baiting us.I feel so baited and feel like my personal TOS space has been violated 

3 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

So you are admitting you were baiting us.I feel so baited and feel like my personal TOS space has been violated 

Slightly.. if its against the TOS aw well. 

Definitely worth a 24 hour ban. 

But I posted a legit article.. with the legitimate title , legitimate first paragraph, and legitimate link to said article. 

27 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

But I posted a legit article.. with the legitimate title , legitimate first paragraph, and legitimate link to said article. 

Just messing with you. I never saw a post here that wasn't a baiting post 

Just now, Nature Boy Flair said:

Just messing with you. I never saw a post here that wasn't a baiting post 

True.. and its all fun and games until someone gets a face full of soda. 😂

Edit.. errr... I mean pop

Filed: Timeline
4 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

24 hours?  Are you kidding me?  That’s for old, white, conservative dudes.  You going away for at LEAST a week!! :rofl: 

6 hours ago, Satisfied said:

24 hours?  Are you kidding me?  That’s for old, white, conservative dudes.  You going away for at LEAST a week!! :rofl: 

No not really.. my last ban was 24 hour.