dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

So while my aos fees processing, my iv fees opened and ready to pay. I guess iv application will open once iv fees paid

If your IV fee is open and ready to pay,go ahead and make the payment 

Edited by Abies

I hope someone can help me with financial documents. My wife just finished her graduation and she is not working now but she did in past like 4-5 months ago. So her uncle will be co sponsor who is earning enough. I guess both needs to fill i864. Anything else? Thanks

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

I hope someone can help me with financial documents. My wife just finished her graduation and she is not working now but she did in past like 4-5 months ago. So her uncle will be co sponsor who is earning enough. I guess both needs to fill i864. Anything else? Thanks

Where you able to pay the IV fee?what is the status of your AOS fee?How did you do it?

Yes both needs to fill the form I-864

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 minute ago, Reqahmed said:

It said processing. I guess both fees will be processed for few days than iv app gona open.

Only one fee you paid for now?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Zelixx said:

Hi everyone,I'm from pakistan & waiting for the visa  interview as i have sent the required documents to NVC.My question is,late entry has been marked on my Nadra birth certificate .I have heard it's problematic. Embassy requires more supporting documents at the time of interview ?

Channel this question to Pakistan subforum,you should get a quality response there

Hi guys! 😇

heres my timeline,

apr 24 approved petition

may 2 sent case to nvc 

may 8 NVC recieved

called & called almost every week,

then to everyday

tmrw is the 8th week mark to receive case number. It’s taking awhile 😩

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/1/2018 at 1:40 PM, PhoenixBlaque said:

It's July already man. I have 2 cases processing at the moment:

I-130 approved- 4/10

NVC date received- 4/25

Case# received- 6/26 and 6/27

I-864 fee paid- 6/26

AOS fee#1 paid- 6/29 & 6/30

Sent off I-864 and AOS packages- 7/1

it took 2 months from NVC received.  Yikes .  I am hoping it is wrong

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Acronyms are killing me :)  I know AOS is affidavit of support what is:

1.  Pivot case

2.  CEAC

3.  IV Bill

anything else Im missing 

29 minutes ago, Lovemyhusband said:

Acronyms are killing me :)  I know AOS is affidavit of support what is:

1.  Pivot case

2.  CEAC

3.  IV Bill

anything else Im missing 

PIVOT = Pre Immigrant Visa Online Transfer (all documents are submitted online for a PIVOT case).

CEAC = Consular Electronic Application Center (this is the website where you upload all documents).

IV Bill = Immigrant Visa Bill ($325 as of today)

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 hours ago, makrm said:

hi,

The AOS package (I-864) and IV  package should be mailed together even i didn't pay for IV fee yet? 

I only paid the AOS Fee

The IV Fee Not invoiced

Thank you

Same thing for me,I paid AOS fees 5 days ago,but IV fees is not invoiced yet.:/:/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.