dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2018

2,281 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Called NVC twice today to help me review my ds261 over the phone but the 2 agents I spoke with told me to wait for the welcome letter before we can make payments.

Is it same for others?

Edited by Abies

13 minutes ago, catdk said:

As a follow up, I called as soon as they opened today, and they haven't scanned my documents in yet (arrived Friday). I asked her why it changed to Case at NVC from Submit Documents on CEAC, and she said she wasn't sure. 

She was extremely nice, and told me to check back in on Thursday, since they're off Wednesday. 

I also called nvc as soon as they opened.. (i think i am the most inpatient person) 

the rep. Was a nice lady she told me they have no record of our mail in there system, i told her that our docs were delivered on friday.  She told me that it might be because your docs havent scanned yet and we scan in order we recieve. She said to recheck in 2,3 days.

i hope we are good and there is nothing to worry about.. this process has made me sooo panickyyy...

17 minutes ago, catdk said:

As a follow up, I called as soon as they opened today, and they haven't scanned my documents in yet (arrived Friday). I asked her why it changed to Case at NVC from Submit Documents on CEAC, and she said she wasn't sure. 

She was extremely nice, and told me to check back in on Thursday, since they're off Wednesday. 

Did rep. Confirmed they have recieved your mail? 

Best of luck to both of us.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
7 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Did rep. Confirmed they have recieved your mail? 

Best of luck to both of us.

No - she said if it arrived on Friday it was unlikely it would have been scanned in yet, that it usually takes a few days. I'll hold off on worrying for a few days until I check back in. If they still haven't scanned it in, then I'll start panicking! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Good day! 

Help me please. Someone here know the Email adress of NVC. I just wanted to send them an Email for asking the case's number and the invoice number. 

TIA. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, lousiaC said:

I also called nvc as soon as they opened.. (i think i am the most inpatient person) 

the rep. Was a nice lady she told me they have no record of our mail in there system, i told her that our docs were delivered on friday.  She told me that it might be because your docs havent scanned yet and we scan in order we recieve. She said to recheck in 2,3 days.

i hope we are good and there is nothing to worry about.. this process has made me sooo panickyyy...

I uploaded everything today to the website.

So at first you had to upload but then you received a notice to mail all the documents ?

3 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

I uploaded everything today to the website.

So at first you had to upload but then you received a notice to mail all the documents ?

NO u dont have to mail... the time our case went to nvc Pak was non-pivot. Thats y we have mailed the docs

58 minutes ago, Mr.AndMsJS said:

Good day! 

Help me please. Someone here know the Email adress of NVC. I just wanted to send them an Email for asking the case's number and the invoice number. 

TIA. 

You can call and ask them or you can fill the form that they have on nvc.. asknvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, DocZ said:

Following the thread. 

Still waiting for case number. It has been 7 weeks, 2 days. Hopefully soon will posting some actual action on my case. 

Also still waiting like you. NVC received my case 2 days before yours. I call twice daily. Ofcourse they are closed July 4. Best wishes to you!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MartinyMi said:

Also still waiting like you. NVC received my case 2 days before yours. I call twice daily. Ofcourse they are closed July 4. Best wishes to you!

I received my case number exactly in 7 weeks. Keep checking your email it should be coming anytime now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 7/1/2018 at 11:03 AM, Abies said:

Happy New month to us all. May this month of July bring us goodnews,joy and laughter especially in this process of uniting with our loved ones. 

Success to us all in our different stages at the NVC

Ameeen

Waiting badly for a case number. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.