dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

Hi guys!

Whats is the email adress to ask about interview dates to the NVC?
Since the systeam is down, i would like to check with them by email..

Thanks in advance!

There is a way you can check if your interview day being scheduled. Just login to CEAC status, if you see your case status is in transit that means your case already schedule for interview and the file is on the way to Embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, H&T said:

There is a way you can check if your interview day being scheduled. Just login to CEAC status, if you see your case status is in transit that means your case already schedule for interview and the file is on the way to Embassy.

Thank you so much!
I did not know that. I will check now :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Pamela.J said:

Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Pamela,

Here's the link you could use to contact them, just fill the form and type your questions. I think you will get your respond within a week.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

Timeline
4 minutes ago,  Kevin  said:

Hi Pamela,

Here's the link you could use to contact them, just fill the form and type your questions. I think you will get your respond within a week.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

Hey! Thanks for that too. I will use it for sure :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Visa approved this morning. Thanks for all the support. My journey has come to end on this forum. I wouldn't be able to get it done on my own without abundance of knowledge on this site and forums. Good luck to everyone. May you all be with your loved ones soon.

I am sure I will be back to do CR1 conditions removal and for other related things later. 

congratulations mate may all of us here in this forum journey ends like this ijn amen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i just got my police cert today mailing all the iv package to nvc via overnight mail is in progress

Edited by Don Godwin

1 hour ago, kendraf said:

I hope you heads back! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I heard back that afternoon!

1 hour ago, kendraf said:

I got approved yesterday and my passport tracking was already emailed.to.me...my visa is issued and the passport is on its way too my house before I even leave montreal?! Lol the interview was very easy ..just have all your papers organized and ready to go!!

No worries! I got a response and have had my medical :) Congrats on the approval!! So exciting!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pamela.J said:

Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

Based on when people filing in Brazil were notified about interviews in past months, I think it is very likely that we (I got my cc about a week before you) will be notified in the beginning of August (maybe after Labor Day) about interviews in September. This month the Brazilians with cc's in June got their interview assignments on July 5. I am not asking them about interview status now because I don't think they will be scheduled yet. But let us know if you find something different out! Good luck!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, lindinhos96 said:

Based on when people filing in Brazil were notified about interviews in past months, I think it is very likely that we (I got my cc about a week before you) will be notified in the beginning of August (maybe after Labor Day) about interviews in September. This month the Brazilians with cc's in June got their interview assignments on July 5. I am not asking them about interview status now because I don't think they will be scheduled yet. But let us know if you find something different out! Good luck!

I was unable to do the inquiry at their website, I think it is down also. My husband will call tonight and if they pass me a different infomation, I let you guys know ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, kendraf said:

I got approved yesterday and my passport tracking was already emailed.to.me...my visa is issued and the passport is on its way too my house before I even leave montreal?! Lol the interview was very easy ..just have all your papers organized and ready to go!!

Yay! So awesome! What questions did they ask you? In Calgary so hoping the passport gets back quickly as well :) Interview is scheduled in August.

congrats again!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, C.A.R. said:

Yay! So awesome! What questions did they ask you? In Calgary so hoping the passport gets back quickly as well :) Interview is scheduled in August.

congrats again!!

Mostly when and how did we meet. How often we see each other. How long I have stayed in usa. Where I have travelled in the last 5 years. Then she was like clicking around and slipped me the paper and said she hoped I had plans to celebrate lol

It is going to be delivered to.my house in calgary on the 26th! Boom!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.