1,446 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Akp555 said:

Hello guys! I don't know if my case is taking longer than expected.  I'm a 2018 July 16 filer. March 2019 biometrics to be reused then July 10 did another biometric. My case still showing finger print completed, working on your i751 to remove condition. Its 50days now since the recent biometrics but no further update. Anyone with similar predicament?

Most of us are in the exact same situation.  Your case is still within the regular timeframe. We only have a few approvals from CSC so far. 

5 hours ago, Akp555 said:

Hello guys! I don't know if my case is taking longer than expected.  I'm a 2018 July 16 filer. March 2019 biometrics to be reused then July 10 did another biometric. My case still showing finger print completed, working on your i751 to remove condition. Its 50days now since the recent biometrics but no further update. Anyone with similar predicament?

Same thing for me, same situation, so probably nothing to worry about for now!

Hello guys.

I have situation here.

i am a july 2018 filer. I filed jointly with my wife. So last month we both had an issue and law enforcement was involved and i was charged with domestic violence. My wife was angry with me and wrote a letter to uscis asking them to remove her signature from the joint petition of i751. Me and my wife have sorted our differences and are working out our marriage. 

Its been more than 13 months since i751 is pending and i am not sure how they are going to proceed with my petition after this. 

Has anyone have or know anyone having kind of similar situation. Or what steps should i be taking at this point.

i went to immigration lawyers and they all have different things to say. 

I still have not heard anything from USCIS so far.

34 minutes ago, Jake63737 said:

Hello guys.

I have situation here.

i am a july 2018 filer. I filed jointly with my wife. So last month we both had an issue and law enforcement was involved and i was charged with domestic violence. My wife was angry with me and wrote a letter to uscis asking them to remove her signature from the joint petition of i751. Me and my wife have sorted our differences and are working out our marriage. 

Its been more than 13 months since i751 is pending and i am not sure how they are going to proceed with my petition after this. 

Has anyone have or know anyone having kind of similar situation. Or what steps should i be taking at this point.

i went to immigration lawyers and they all have different things to say. 

I still have not heard anything from USCIS so far.

You might consider legal advice. I don’t think any of us could offer insight into that 

Our Journey for way past forever!

Engaged in Panajachel, Sololà, Guatemala 12-26-2015

K1 Mailed 1-17-2016

USCIS received - 1-19-2016

NOA1 - 1-21-2016

K1 approved 3-4-2016

NOA2 - received 3-11-2016

NCV - Received 3-28-2016

Case ID/Shipped to Consultate - 3-29-2016

Consulate Received - 3-31-2016

PACKET "3" - 4-5-2016

Medical - 4-19-2016 - Done!

INTERVIEW - 4-29-2016 - Approved!

VISA received 5-11-2016

US arrival!! 5-12-2016

Married 6-18-2016

AOS DELIVERED 7/11/2016

E-NOA1- 7-13-2016

Paper NOAs - 7-18-2016

Biometrics letter received 7-22-2016

Biometrics appt - 8-5-2016 in Oklahoma City

EAD/AP approved - 9-12-16

EAD/AP received 9-21-16

Green Card being produced - 10-18-2016. NO interview

Greencard mailed 10/20/2016

Greencard received!! 10/22/2016

I-751 Submitted 07/30/2018

NOA1 Received 08/27/2018

N400 - filed 5/22/2020

interview 3/0/2021- approved!!

New Members.

Timeline     Photos

Posted just now

Hi i am new here it's my first post, only i want to say Thanks so much everybody. I am VSC filler July 10 2018, transferred to Potomac on May 10, 2019. After that i recived a lot of updates at uscis tracker App for more than 2 weeks like some people here, Finaly they approved me August ,28, no interview, not RFE. I am waiting for my card. Thanks again i learn too much from all of you, god bless you and i wish you soon all been approved. God first.💚

The updates aren't glitch are real. Trust me. They sent me updates all time am adn pm all day. Sorry i don't speak English, but i want tell my experiencia for you. Happy Labor Day. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Samoa
Timeline

Hello, i filled for my  i751 to remove condition on my green card. Since Feb 2019, i just got an update for biometrics in August. After Biometrics should i get my permanent  card!!!!

On 8/27/2019 at 11:01 AM, kris1915 said:

I’m a July 2018 filer. My status does not even show up on the case status tracker even though I had my biometric done in March. I want my card!! The last time estimate I got from Visa Journey said August 2020. I can’t even...

Hoping I’m next to get approved. 🙏

I wouldn't trust the Visajourney estimates too much. Right now, you'll see in the 'processing times' section on Visajourney that VSC is now reviewing petitions from February 2018. I think that's where they get their estimates from. However, we all filed in July 2018 and a number of us got approved already. It may just be that someone on Visajourney who filed in February 2018 just got approved - maybe they had RFEs, Stokes interview and who knows what. 

In any case, your extension letter should be valid for at least another 6 months. Hopefully you'll get approved way before that though!

On 6/13/2019 at 12:28 PM, Frog107 said:

Guys,

I am not in a stage where my head can think clear so maybe you guys can help guide me a bit.

Question: At this stage (waiting for i751 to be approved) is being employed important? 

My job has gone south 4 weeks ago, since my boss told me in my face that I am a liability not an asset while I punched in more than 50 hours/week for him. This broke everything in me and I no longer want to work for him. I have money save up and plans to work for my own in a long time and I am just hanging to this job because I believe if I am labeled "employed", I would look good in those eyes of the case managers.

This is a false belief ?

Am I overthinking, should I really suck it up for another 2-3 months ?

Hello guys,

It's me and my 1st post is quoted above.

Yesterday, I check my email as usual, got a notification in the "Updates" mail box in gmail: USCIS notification.

The email just told me that USCIS took action on my case...

So I went to the 2 sites that we all know.

The old one with "case couldn't be found error"

The new one with "your application has been received" since 2018.

I know my turn has come and my heart was pounding strong.

I was hoping for the best but also prepared for the worst (which means RFE, which also means more waiting time).

And...it said

The card is being produced.

I wanted to cry, but as a man, I couldn't, so just cringed my face (weird expression I know).

My journey has ended. It's feel like you have reached the final page of a really good novel and you don't know what to read next (or what to wait for ...next)

From this thread, I know that there are many people who have gotten the card before me. From my attn, they told me that I am the 1st one in my group to have receive the notification.

Anyway, my words for those who haven't received anything:

You will get it. Don't worry. It will arrives the moment you least expecting it. Just hang in there.

1 tip to not think about it: do rideshare. You will have less time to think about it. lol

/Mine is WAC, USCIS received my i751 back in 07/25/2018.

After that just 1 notification that they don't need my finger print, and another notification to take fingerprint (which I did and went on 07/13/2019) and then it got approved.

Edited by Frog107
Added info

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 10:37 PM, Yanirose said:

I received my approval letter and my card today! On to N400 now! Good luck to the rest of you and thanks for all your help! 

Are u SRC?

I-485

[Day 01 ] October 4 - Status "Fingerprint fee received"

[Day 36 ] November 9 - Biometric Appointment

[Day 37 ] November 10 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 41 ] November 14 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 44 ] November 17 - Mailed off Response

[Day 47 ] November 21 - Status Changed to ''Response to USCIS request for evidence was received'

[Day 57 ] December 01 - Status changed to "Request for Initial evidence was mailed"

[Day 61 ] November 05 - Received RFIE notice

[Day 68 ] December 07 - Mailed off Response

I-765

[Day 1 ] October 4 - Status "Case was received"

[Day 1/57] December 01 - Form I-765 will be processed within 90 days of the receipt of the requested evidence :cry:

[Day 58] December 7 - No updates :clock:

2 hours ago, Skeiamn said:

Are u SRC?

No...California

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.