GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
11 hours ago, patsfan038 said:

Thanks for the response. Maybe I’ll do that. 

Y’all got a spot for me as well?🙋🏽‍♂️

Well I just got an RFE . Not what I want  but now all I can do it wait for mail to see what exactly they are asking for. E772D538-A904-4DC7-97F7-BD3118A1EEDA.thumb.jpeg.4cc56cafcaecb4cc4e775f4256919c77.jpeg

Edited by Beddy2015
typo

Hello everyone! 

I just got in the mail a letter from USCIS... notice type: transfer notice. “We have completed a preliminary review of your case. We transferred your case to the following office so an interview for your case can be scheduled”. 

Is this a sure bet I’ll be getting an interview or can  they still approve it after a few days?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jukilalu said:

Hello everyone! 

I just got in the mail a letter from USCIS... notice type: transfer notice. “We have completed a preliminary review of your case. We transferred your case to the following office so an interview for your case can be scheduled”. 

Is this a sure bet I’ll be getting an interview or can  they still approve it after a few days?

This look like a confirm Interview.. did You do your biometrics ?

Timeline
On 8/16/2019 at 9:30 PM, Nikols15g said:

Suppose to be here tomorrow!!! That’s what informed delivery shows online!

Nikols ! You owe me wishing goodluck 

9 minutes ago, Kali2015 said:

This look like a confirm Interview.. did You do your biometrics ?

Yup. I did my biometrics like a month ago and today got this letter that was transferred to the national benefits center. No updates online tho! I just got to know when I saw the letter.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jukilalu said:

Yup. I did my biometrics like a month ago and today got this letter that was transferred to the national benefits center. No updates online tho! I just got to know when I saw the letter.

May I ask what date did you do biometrics? I have done mine July 29th .

28 minutes ago, Kali2015 said:

Nikols ! You owe me wishing goodluck 

Good luck I hope you are next!!! 😉I am telling you, good news coming at 10 o’clock tomorrow night !!!

3 minutes ago, Kali2015 said:

May I ask what date did you do biometrics? I have done mine July 29th .

Supposed to be July 16th I did a walk in July 11th. Notice date of the transfer on the letter is August 1st but I just got it today. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jukilalu said:

Supposed to be July 16th I did a walk in July 11th. Notice date of the transfer on the letter is August 1st but I just got it today. 

Sorry I have done mine biometrics on July 18th( mistyped in earlier post) and it will be a similar interview if you have done one for conditional greencard . Just get some fresh evidence with you like lease , insurance, tax returns , some vacation tickets and few pictures etc . You will be fine :)

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nikols15g said:

Good luck I hope you are next!!! 😉I am telling you, good news coming at 10 o’clock tomorrow night !!!

You are the best  . Thank you 😊 

Edited by Kali2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Visa journey better stop playing with this preposterous approval estimates😑🤨🤨, btw I got a mail from uscis about the change of address I had applied for online, and they stated that the office that has jurisdiction over my case will let me know if the change of address went through or not. Is this weird or what? I first thought it was an approval notice lol🙈..they playing with my feelings

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.