GaRaS

I-751 June 2018 Filers

1,757 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, patsfan038 said:

92 days since transfer from VSC to Potomac. Radio silence.

I've stopped counting the days and stopped checking the site😀. Jesus take the wheels please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My son is a July 2018 filer. He did his biometrics last July 2019. Last week there was an update on his case saying that he will be scheduled for an interview, then the next day they said they transferred his case to a new office. We are confused if his case is transferred to another USCIS office just like mine (CSC to Nebraska) or CSC to Guam USCIS office for an interview. We are just waiting for the NOA to know for sure. 

I am an April 2018 filer, RFE received last June 2018, Case approved  Aug 9, 2019. It took 16 months before I got approved. 

We prepared additional documents and included the ones he sent last July 2018 to bring on his interview or if they ask for an RFE

I hope everyone waiting for an approval will hear some good news soon. I know how frustrating it is waiting in limbo. Hang in there.

Edited by Mydy
Addl info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mydy said:

My son is a July 2018 filer. He did his biometrics last July 2019. Last week there was an update on his case saying that he will be scheduled for an interview, then the next day they said they transferred his case to a new office. We are confused if his case is transferred to another USCIS office just like mine (CSC to Nebraska) or CSC to Guam USCIS office for an interview. We are just waiting for the NOA to know for sure. 

I am an April 2018 filer, RFE received last June 2018, Case approved  Aug 9, 2019. It took 16 months before I got approved. 

We prepared additional documents and included the ones he sent last July 2018 to bring on his interview or if they ask for an RFE

I hope everyone waiting for an approval will hear some good news soon. I know how frustrating it is waiting in limbo. Hang in there.

Correction: i received my RFE June 2019. Sorry bout that

Checked this morning, and I have this message. Looking at the history, it doesn't state 'Case Approved' so I'm not going to celebrate yet, but at least something seems to have progressed. VSC filer, transferred to Potomac May 10.

new_card_produced.png

1 hour ago, MassSteff said:

Checked this morning, and I have this message. Looking at the history, it doesn't state 'Case Approved' so I'm not going to celebrate yet, but at least something seems to have progressed. VSC filer, transferred to Potomac May 10.

new_card_produced.png

Congrats! Its good to see some moment on VSC to Potomac cases!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, MassSteff said:

new_card_produced.png

I was transferred May 10 also, so am praying this month will be my turn for approval too. AMEN😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

After finally getting some documents, we are ready to send the RFE back to Potomac next week, this is the list we made with the things they asked for:

1) I-797E, Notice of Action.

2) A copy of our state driver license and identity card (both showing the same address)

3) Copy of our Marriage Certificate (It was send with AOS but they asked for it again)

4) A copy of our most recent bank statement documenting our joint savings and checking account.

(We just opened the joint bank account in July 2019, It's very recent but we hope it helps)

5) Tax transcripts from the IRS from the last 4 years. (we previously sent copies of the tax return, it wasn't the official IRS transcripts)

To all the people still waiting, we recieved a RFE after 12 months of sending the ROC, patience, your time will come!

img20190810_13524864 (2).jpg

I-129F sent: 09/22/2014

Package Accepted: 09/23/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text): 09/26/2014

NOA1 received: 10/04/2014

NOA2 (EMail & Text): 04/20/2015

NOA2 (Hard Copy): 04/27/2015

Case Sent to NVC: 04/29/2015

Case received by NVC: 05/07/2015

Case # Assigned: 05/08/2015

NVC Sent to Embassy: 05/13/2015

Embassy Ready: 05/19/2015

After starting to lose patience last night and little venting out, I received the below update for my case this afternoon. Does this mean I'm approved for 10 years GC?

image.png.a5f94c377c4b60f345b806518ca65ded.png

Edited by idyllic420

9 minutes ago, idyllic420 said:

After starting to lose patience last night and little venting out, I received the below update for my case this afternoon. Does this mean I'm approved for 10 years GC?

image.png.a5f94c377c4b60f345b806518ca65ded.png

Yes my friend! Congratulations 

Thank you sir. I'm glad that the i-751 journey is over for me. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the support and keeping us together.Special thanks to Amadia for maintaining the spread sheet for us. Good Luck to everyone still waiting. Stay positive and you all will be approved soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have noticed that applicants are getting approved on weekends ... do you guys think too that it’s computer generated decisions??? It looks like they have set an algorithm to make a decision in certain time frame and then they generate a card manually the second day . Weirdest thing  

Edited by Kali2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kali2015 said:

I have noticed that applicants are getting approved on weekends ... do you guys think too that it’s computer generated decisions??? It looks like they have set an algorithm to make a decision in certain time frame and then they generate a card manually the second day . Weirdest thing  

I doubt that......It's more likely that the case status is updated on weekends.......but I think the approval determinations are made by humans. 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.