dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, ChrisJay11 said:

Hello All!

Just called the NVC. I was told to call back and dial Option 5 which means that I'm either electronic/pivot if I understand correctly. NVC received the approved petition on June 27.

We have almost all of our documents ready. My spouse needs to get one more police certificate and also get a blood test proving he's had chicken pox so he's ready for his medical exam.

I'm hoping that we're lucky and Pivot works quickly for us as it seems to be working for some folks.

It's annoying how you can't pay the Affidavit of Support and Visa fees at the same time.

Fingers crossed for a case number and Invoice ID number soon.

Looking at your timeline, you are a lucky person if your USCIS case was approved in just 2 months. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Abies said:

Finally.. I just received our case and invoice number through the phone after 8weeks and 3days

Good new! Finally...congratulation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rameda said:

You called again? What did they say?

Yes i called back... 

I was asked for my Name,Date of Birth and the Petitioner's Name after which he called out my case/Invoice numbers and told me to wait for the welcome letter that it hasn't been sent out.

2 minutes ago, Ajt3 said:

Good new! Finally...congratulation.

Yes... thank you so much 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Abies said:

Yes i called back... 

I was asked for my Name,Date of Birth and the Petitioner's Name after which he called out my case/Invoice numbers and told me to wait for the welcome letter that it hasn't been sent out.

Yes... thank you so much 

Congrats.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Finally.. I just received our case and invoice number through the phone after 8weeks and 3days

Congrats.. you had to wait so long.. hopefully the rest of the process will be smooth and fast for you.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Yayyyy sk happy fr u .. congratulations.  Hopefully i get it by the end of next week atleast.

Timeline
1 hour ago, R&J said:

Congrats.. you had to wait so long.. hopefully the rest of the process will be smooth and fast for you.. 

Amen..! Thank you. 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Saaniya said:

Yayyyy sk happy fr u .. congratulations.  Hopefully i get it by the end of next week atleast.

Thanks alot.. you both are next. @Rameda and  @Saaniya

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
11 hours ago, valentinasc said:

It doesn’t matter. If someone resided more than 6 months in a country after the age of 16 y/o they need a PC. I had to obtain 4 myself.. Italian, Colombian, Australian and New Zealand. Make sure you check you have 2 from Italy ! Good luck x

See but their instructions state otherwise. That's the annoying part. I guess we'll find out if that's true sooner or later. Greece is one of the most difficult when it comes to police certs and folks who aren't residents. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
13 hours ago, tawakol said:

I find it weird but if any country more than 6 months stay other than nationality they ask for pc depends some cases they asked some didnt depends on the consulear , only concern if he make it can take couple of days and if they ask for it at interview he will have it if not no harm but if he didnt make it and they asked and he was approved like my friend the consulear will tell him your approved but we need that pc he will stapple his paper and will give his passport and inform him to send it to embassy so they approve his visa and stamp the delay in this can take lot mu friend got his pc in week after he was asked for and till now he is in administrative process waiting.

Unfortunately Greece takes more than a couple days considering they require non residents to get it in person in Athens. That's why I'm fighting it so hard also it's completely different from their actual instructions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.