dwheels76

NVC Filers - June 2018

1,677 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Follow up question. 

I uploaded AOS and supporting docs, but I don't see any supporting docs for beneficiary. Do they become available after we submit DS-260?

Yes, after you submit DS-260 go back to home page of CEAC website and you will be able to upload civil documents for beneficiary. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Can someone help with DS-260 question. 

Mailing address: Are they looking for mailing address in the US or beneficiary mailing address in their home country?

image.png.edfb32fbed54aa4c3c601a02e25b535b.png

The mailing address is Beneficiary's address in his/her home country.This is the address where they want to send things to Beneficiary.

Timeline

My scan date is 6th June. Fee paid n ds260 is done waiting for a review n cc Islamabad embaccy pivot case :) 

Timeline
On 6/6/2018 at 8:23 AM, Norway said:

Hi! I'm going through the embassy in Sweden as well since Norway's embassy doesn't handle immigrant visas anymore. So sorry to hear about the struggles you've had so far! Hope this next process will go faster for you:energy:

I submitted all my documents May 22nd and have yet to receive a cc/rfe. I saw Stockholm usually schedules interviews in the middle of the month for the next month so if we can get cc before the 15th we should be able to get a July or at least an August interview.

So now it's just waiting for a case closed or a rfe and then interview schedule!

My case is still showing:  "Action required: Submit requested documents" even if I already submitted everything a week ago.

do you get the same and what is next ?

Thanks.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mansour said:

My case is still showing:  "Action required: Submit requested documents" even if I already submitted everything a week ago.

Thanks.

It's going to remain the same until you get CC (that's next). After CC, you wait for interview date.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 hours ago, deema-alawwad said:

Hello i have a question does the status change from "case was sent to the department of state " to NVC ? when they sent case number  
60 days no case number :( 

The only way to find out if your case is at NVC is to call them. They first will send both of you the letter once they give your case a case and invoice number. Before that you won't hear from NVC

6 hours ago, crissyfisher said:

It will be the day nvc received ur documents. If I’m wrong someone correct me.. nvc received mine on the 5th when I called Tuesday an agent told me they received my documents Tuesday then I called back the nxt day and ask if the day they received it if its my sd and the agent said yes. U should  call Monday to check 

Sure, thank you for your response 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mansour said:

Thanks.

Yeah I was startled when I first saw that too thinking I had messed something up, but it's just what it says until you get a cc! I remember you said you uploaded the last papers 5/30 so you're 8 days behind me in the process so you probably still have a little while to wait for cc as I just saw people with upload date the 15th and 17th get cc. I would say maybe 2+ weeks for you at the pace that it's been going right now.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Norway said:

Yeah I was startled when I first saw that too thinking I had messed something up, but it's just what it says until you get a cc! I remember you said you uploaded the last papers 5/30 so you're 8 days behind me in the process so you probably still have a little while to wait for cc as I just saw people with upload date the 15th and 17th get cc. I would say maybe 2+ weeks for you at the pace that it's been going right now.

Thanks Norway. was have waited long enough already, but it is all  out of our hands unfortunately. more waiting is the only option.  

Hi all. I uploaded my documents on may 20th then i got a notice regarding only 2 invalid documents due to page clearness/ upright position on may 23rd. I reuploaded on may 24th and no reply till now. It is still showing “ submitted” for those 2 documents. Is this normal? Should we wait? Pivot case. Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Non pivot case means I’ll have to deal with mailing documents back and forth yeah?

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

34 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Non pivot case means I’ll have to deal with mailing documents back and forth yeah?

Yup. But one good thing is they are moving a lot faster than pivot cases so count yourself lucky!

56 minutes ago, invincible_pal said:

Hi all. I uploaded my documents on may 20th then i got a notice regarding only 2 invalid documents due to page clearness/ upright position on may 23rd. I reuploaded on may 24th and no reply till now. It is still showing “ submitted” for those 2 documents. Is this normal? Should we wait? Pivot case. Thanks

Yes completely normal; it'll say that until you get a cc. All we can do is wait :pop:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.