dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2018

786 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Me and my husband had our interview today at London embassy...ir5 category and Alhamdulillah we were approved. The lady said we will get our passport within 2 weeks. Such a huge huge relief!!! 

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Me and my husband had our interview today at London embassy...ir5 category and Alhamdulillah we were approved. The lady said we will get our passport within 2 weeks. Such a huge huge relief!!! 

congrats!

I remember you have the same NOA2 and NVC received date as me.

was hoping my case number would be assigned on a similar day to yours, but had to wait an extra 2 months :wacko:

waiting for schedule of an interview date at Dublin now.

all the best in lexington ky :)

NOA1: 7th June 2017

NOA2: 31st January 2018

Sent from USCIS: 12th February 2018

Received by NVC: 16th February 2018

Started telling me they never received petition since: 22nd march 2018

Started saying they magically received petition: 26th March 2018

"there is no time frame for case number assignment": 18th May 2018

Case number assigned & fees sent: 22nd May 2018

Fees "PAID": 27th May

AOS & DS-260 with Civil Documents submitted online: 3rd June 2018

Case Complete: 14th June 2018

Received email with interview date scheduled: 12th July 2018.

Interview @ Dublin embassy: 2nd August 2018 DENIED!  (421 days since NOA1). 

(incorrect spelling and missing middle name on police certs)

31st August: did my 2nd medical cert, because 1st one expired.

14th September: official APPROVED.

Currently: waiting for DPD courier to tell me my visa is ready for collection at my local depot.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys finaLLy after neaely two weeks NVC received our case.

Told me on call

P.D 10 OCT 2017 TSC

NOA2  25 May 2018.

Sent to NVC on 8 JuNe 2018

Hopefully now it will be processed soon.

8 minutes ago, Karma0912 said:

Did any one received interview date???

Called NVC. They told me to wait. I was really hoping for July interview, but I think  it is too late already. We will see next batch of interviews next week for the month of August. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, MrsKhan said:

Glad to see someone in IR5 category in this thread. Could you share your interview experience? Congratulations:jest:

Update: My status changed from "In Transit" to "Ready" today.

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Menekse said:

Glad to see someone in IR5 category in this thread. Could you share your interview experience? Congratulations:jest:

Update: My status changed from "In Transit" to "Ready" today.

Interview  was at 10:30. We reached 9:40. They asked us to come back at 10:15. Then straight in to airport style security. Then they put  a sticker on our interview letter which had a number. Then asked us to go upstairs and turn left and wait for number to appear on screen. After 5 mins our number came on screen. The guy took our original birth certificate,  marriage certificate,  police certificate,  1 photo, passports and finger prints. Gave us our x-ray cds. Asked when we want to go to US. I said asap.Told us last date to enter usa will be 30 Nov. Told to be seated again and will be called for interview. In about 7-8 mins were called again. Very polite lady took our  finger Prints again. Asked son is petitioning u. I said yes. Then asked husband if he ever visited USA. Then asked me about 4-5 questions about my previous visits. That's it! Said will issue your visa congratulations. Said to wait 2 weeks for our passports. We were out by 10:50.

Edited by MrsKhan

Timeline
7 hours ago, Beast8 said:

So guys today i received emaiL that my (passport is ready for pickup)

Visa issued on 14 June,IR 2

Hopefully i will pick passport tomorrow and off to U.S on this weekend😂

Secondly how to pay greencard fees before going ?

You will get the paper with passport delivery that will guide you on how to pay green card fee.

PD  = 15 DEC 2016

NOA 1 = 21 DEC 2016

NOA 2 = JAN 2018

(AS PETITIONER WAS ON GREEN CARDS THAT IS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG)

NVC RECEIVED = 12 FEB 2018

CASE # ASSIGNED = 19 APR 2018

PAID AOS & IV FEE = 20 APR 2018

FEE DEDUCTED = 25 APR 2018

DS260/CIVIL DOCS/ AOS SUBMITTED = 26 APR 2018

WAITING FOR CC :D

Timeline
On 6/19/2018 at 3:18 AM, M.khan98 said:

Case complete 12 June waiting for interview date at ISL embassy !!! 

same here, cc June 18, waiting on interview letter. have you received IL already?

Timeline
On 6/18/2018 at 12:12 PM, Achibaibe said:

So this morning at 2:09am I received an email to let me know that the documents have been received and looked over and know we should wait for the interview date which might take up 2 3months. The wait continues.<_<;)

Changed to at NVC 5/24

Received the CC email 6/18.

Almost there I guess!:wacko:

same here. got cc on 6/18. waiting on interview. i seen people getting Interview letter week after getting cc. I hope we get it by next week.

Timeline
On 6/14/2018 at 9:52 AM, Sal89 said:

CC: May 29th.

Interview Date: July 12th.

Pivot Case

Embassy: ISL, PAK

Got an email from NVC this morning (June 14th).

good luck..  when did u got email for interview after 22. I got cc on 6/18. wondering how long take to get interview letter.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.