Sad.wasi

I 751 was transferred to nbc lees summit MO

51 posts in this topic

On 5/25/2018 at 2:13 AM, Sad.wasi said:

The most crazy thing about my case being transfeto nbc leems summit mo is that there is nobody else has been transferred there with their i 751..i did research alot about the processing of i 751 but couldnt find a single damn post about it 

Any update on your case? Based on your timeline, looks like you did your N400 biometrics end of 2017 and it took them that long to transfer your case and possibly schedule your combo interview?

On 7/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Montu.developer said:

Hi AH&JH

My case actually has been transferred to another location not local office. I guess it is NBC. No update yet since April 18.

When did you apply? Was your case was Good Faith too? When did you get your interview scheduled and what date?

Your answer will be helpful.

Thanks

Roc was joint petition but I got divorce afterwards, they sent RFE requesting divorce decree, now they sent my papers to NBC to schedule an interview.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hi everyone, did anyone of you was his i751 approved and got the approval letter, then his file transferred to CSC/NBC/VSC..etc for more reviewing?? And still waiting for the actual card!? 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello

My case(s) were sent to Lee's summit MO Marc 2018 (I 751 feb 2017 / n 400 feb 2018 filer)

Did anyone receive any updates? I can't find processing times for this particular office when it comes to i 751 / n 400 cases.

talk soon

//Santiago

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Please advise about the processing time at this office. As many guys stated above, my cases (I751 and N400) were sent to Lee's summit MO from last April 2018 and no updated till now. I have read some cases in some other forums and known that most of cases filed around Mar-April 2017 have been approved; and now they are just waiting till a day of Oath Ceremony. I am wondering whether the living area I am living is affecting the process of approving case? Per my friend, it isn't a matter about a location of living; instead, it is an office where we sent our case to. Do you think that its statement is correct in our situation? 

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 8/19/2018 at 2:58 PM, JessieDao said:

Hi Guys,

Please advise about the processing time at this office. As many guys stated above, my cases (I751 and N400) were sent to Lee's summit MO from last April 2018 and no updated till now. I have read some cases in some other forums and known that most of cases filed around Mar-April 2017 have been approved; and now they are just waiting till a day of Oath Ceremony. I am wondering whether the living area I am living is affecting the process of approving case? Per my friend, it isn't a matter about a location of living; instead, it is an office where we sent our case to. Do you think that its statement is correct in our situation? 

Thank you!

Hi, my cases (I-751 and N-400) were transferred to NBC on May 3, 2018. Haven't heard a peep since and I can't find anything on processing times for these cases there either. My I-551 stamp expires soon and I will have to get another.  Sent an inquiry to USCIS and got to reply. Not wasting my time with phone calls yet, I find they are useless...

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to update you, my case was sent to NBC in June 2018 stating an interview will be schedule.

After 63 days of not hearing from USCIS I submitted a "case out of normal processing time" request through the USCIS website (I filed in CA, nov 2016 jointly, got divorce in 2017).

Mid September received letter from USCIS with interview scheduled for mid-October.

Hoping everything goes well 

Edited by AH&JH

• 4 months later...

I come aboard with all of you just couple days ago... they've transfered my i751(filed end of nov 2017) to lee Summit apparently as it was stated in my notice to schedule an interview. I haven't filed for n400. Any news from your cases?

• 2 months later...

hello everyone ,i am new to this forum.

my case got transferred to missouri also today after waiting almost 15 month of waiting. No citizenship and no divorce.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, aje082 said:

hello everyone ,i am new to this forum.

my case got transferred to missouri also today after waiting almost 15 month of waiting. No citizenship and no divorce.

when did you file i 751 / n 400 ?

Just now, santiagosilva said:

when did you file i 751 / n 400 ?

I didn't just I-751.  No n400. no divorce waiver. 

There was no movement on my case...besides a name change update when I sent in the Documents in January 2018. Then I get a this alert that it was transferred yesterday (April 9) to Lee Summit MO.

I spoke to my lawyer he was amazed. He claims he doesn't expect an interview...and that maybe these transfers were to lighten case load. Kind of soothing but not fully.

7 minutes ago, aje082 said:

I didn't just I-751.  No n400. no divorce waiver. 

There was no movement on my case...besides a name change update when I sent in the Documents in January 2018. Then I get a this alert that it was transferred yesterday (April 9) to Lee Summit MO.

I spoke to my lawyer he was amazed. He claims he doesn't expect an interview...and that maybe these transfers were to lighten case load. Kind of soothing but not fully.

Expect an interview to be scheduled. 

Nebraska Service Center I-751 Filers:

Let's go to this thread to share and discuss our processing timelines:

👆 Let's go to this thread to discuss the timelines in Nebraska (LIN) center! 👆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.