dora_david

hi all..a little help please

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello all..well..i broke up with David also..im so sad i cant talk about it. he was not strong enough..we had alot of stress beeing appart and we used to fight so he said he dont want to do it anymore..i tryed to give him a little time, diodidnt worked..i told him that this was very stressful and that's why we fight and it will not be like this again..i tryed all ways but he wont listen..he dosent answer phone since more than a week..i left him messages but i need to understand is over..so yeah..i need to erase my membership. dose anybody knows how i do this? thank u all for all advices and help until now..i wish u all the luck in the world and a short journey...goodbye all :cry:

hello all..well..i broke up with David also..im so sad i cant talk about it. he was not strong enough..we had alot of stress beeing appart and we used to fight so he said he dont want to do it anymore..i tryed to give him a little time, diodidnt worked..i told him that this was very stressful and that's why we fight and it will not be like this again..i tryed all ways but he wont listen..he dosent answer phone since more than a week..i left him messages but i need to understand is over..so yeah..i need to erase my membership. dose anybody knows how i do this? thank u all for all advices and help until now..i wish u all the luck in the world and a short journey...goodbye all :cry:

Send a PM to the moderator...Captain Ewok, he can close the account for you. :)

Sus cu capul....va trece durerea! :thumbs:

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Sorry to hear about the break-up. I remember helping you when you first arrived. It's too bad. But everything happens for a reason. Try not to let this consume you. Things will get better and there is more than likely someone very special waiting for you in the future! Take care of yourself! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My prayers are with you, dora. (F) ((((HUGS)))) (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I am so sad to hear bad news from you Dora. I am next to you, anytime you need help don't hesitate to ask, I will PM you my email if it is something I can do for you let me know. Be strong and move on, life is short and must be beautiful. It was a pleasure to know you.

All the best,

Adriana (F)

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

:( He gave up on you. I'm sorry. But life goes on, move on. Go hang-out with your friends and laugh loud, spend more time with your family, or develop a new hobby. Take care.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

So sorry Dora. I can't add anymore to what everyone else has said...be good to yourself, do something for YOU. (F)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sorry (F)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Grenada
Timeline

Dora,

Sorry to hear your news. It will be a loss to not have you around anymore. It makes me appreciate the inner strength we all need to have through this experience and I applaud your strength in trying to see it through. I hope you have people around you to support you during this time.

Good Luck in the future, it has been a pleasure.

Sue

grenada.gifusa.gif

"We owe something to extravagance for thrift and adventure go seldom hand in hand." JJC

So sorry to hear this Dora (F)

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office