1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, C.A.R. said:

Salut les gars,

Question rapide ... y a-t-il des documents sur le CEAC que vous pouvez consulter et d'autres que vous ne pouvez pas après avoir téléchargé et soumis? Ou suis-je le seul qui a rencontré ça? Je peux voir tous les documents des bénéficiaires à travers le CEAC, mais je ne peux voir aucun document de l' AOS . J'ai soumis tout le 10 mai. Toujours en attente de CC ...

We have the same Embassy, i received the cheklist 10 may , because my document is not the right position, i upload the same date and still waiting cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Please when does NVC start scheduling interviews?got a cc about 2weeks ago and still no interview date yet,this whole wait is so frustrating😡😡

It depends on your local embassy unfortunately. :( 

My timeline

ROC

6-08-20 I-751 Package sent

6-09-20 I-751 Package received 

06-15-20 Received text with receipt number (MSC-XXX)

06-16-20 Check cashed 

07-09-20 Called USCIS to enquire about NOA-1. Was told it was sent on 07-01-20.

07-11-20 Received 18-month extension letter NOA dated 06-30-20

05-03-20 Received Biometric Appointment scheduled for May24th (NY/NJ area)

CR-1

6-16-17 I-130 sent 

6-20-17 received NOA 1 Texas Service Center

1-24-18 NOA 2 approved 

2-23-18 NVC Received my case

3-30-18 Case Number Assigned

4-3-18 Welcome Letter email from NVC

4-4-18 Paid AOS and IV Fees 

4-10-18 Sent AOS package and Civil Documents 

4-11-18 NVC Processed all fees and Completed D260 form 

4-12-18 NVC Received packet 

4-13-18 NVC Scanned all documents

4-25-18 Case Complete at NVC ("At NVC")

4-26-18 Interview Scheduled (I called to find out

4-28-18 Received P4 from NVC

6-15-18 Interview Date! 

221G given on interview

6-26-18 Issued (Finally!)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Please when does NVC start scheduling interviews?got a cc about 2weeks ago and still no interview date yet,this whole wait is so frustrating😡😡

What is your timeline? How long from submission to cc? Just curious. I hope you get it soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bluretto said:

Waiting with you. Got cc on the 5/18. From other Nigerian timelines I've gone through, I'm expecting a July date for interview. Who knows....

Pls Enlighten me , i am about to cross out what should be enclosed in IV and AOS 

Proof of US Status : do i need to enclosed this if my husband (petitioner) is the only sponsoring me . 

Proof of Domicile: He is living in US ,and been citizen due to naturalization

Petitioner Civil docs : is this his US Passport? Do we need to send His birthcertificate he was born in Philippines..

Any one who Cross out enclosed OTHER supporting documents? what are the examples of these aside from writen in Checklist cover sheet.. 

Sorry too many questions .. 

1 hour ago, kendraf said:

What is your timeline? How long from submission to cc? Just curious. I hope you get it soon. 

Got a cc on the 10th of this month 

25 minutes ago, Kikiayke said:

Waiting with you. Got cc on the 5/18. From other Nigerian timelines I've gone through, I'm expecting a July date for interview. Who knows....

Same here hoping for a July interview,got a cc 5/10

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Got a cc on the 10th of this month 

Same here hoping for a July interview,got a cc 5/10

When did you submit? Like how many days for.your cc?

1 hour ago, Bluretto said:

Same here just waiting 

What is the difference of IRS Tax transcript and Federal Income Tax Transcript ? 

my husband says it is the same but in checklist it is separated .. 

He filed already his tax last april 2017 for year 2017 .. 

Hey people! I’m so worried about my case , im venezuelan and my wife is from chicago our case it was sent 35 days ago to the nvc and they said that they got my case 25 April ! Now they say it will take 8 weeks and we have almost 5 but is too much already ! My lawyer said that we can get the letter from them by June 20 is that real? We have to wait one more month just for them send us the confirmation and my ds260 to fill out??? This is like a torture i need to live my life with her and we got the approval 1 month in a half ago but nothing from the nvc ! I’m in my country since 1 year doing all this process ! So now I need to be with her and they are taking so long for this is so sad .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Virprincess said:

Hey people! I’m so worried about my case , im venezuelan and my wife is from chicago our case it was sent 35 days ago to the nvc and they said that they got my case 25 April ! Now they say it will take 8 weeks and we have almost 5 but is too much already ! My lawyer said that we can get the letter from them by June 20 is that real? We have to wait one more month just for them send us the confirmation and my ds260 to fill out??? This is like a torture i need to live my life with her and we got the approval 1 month in a half ago but nothing from the nvc ! I’m in my country since 1 year doing all this process ! So now I need to be with her and they are taking so long for this is so sad .

Unfortunately, yes, it's true that you just have to keep waiting. It took us 8 weeks exactly (okay, 7 weeks and 6 days) to get our case number from the NVC. I called them every single day. It's a long road, I know!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

5 minutes ago, jesserz said:

Unfortunately, yes, it's true that you just have to keep waiting. It took us 8 weeks exactly (okay, 7 weeks and 6 days) to get our case number from the NVC. I called them every single day. It's a long road, I know!

Is it pivot ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.