1,901 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
34 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Hi there! So u filled out Vetting Section 14, emailed it and they sent it to the embassy? How did u manage for when they ask all copies of police certificates with Nvc?

Original PCC is with embassy which is forwarded to NVC, they're co-ordinated 

And during interview they don't need copy of PCC only original which is already with embassy.

I've already got CC and interview date 

Just waiting for interview in coming month.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Joelbincythomas said:

Did you get you case no ?

As of Friday night NO😩😩😩😩 haven’t tried calling them today! I will call later this evening!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/13/2018 at 5:14 PM, wendykay said:

hello gdday everyone, please how does the Nvc stage works, is it based on priority dates for case number to be assigned or every body gets case number within 6 to 8 weeks? Thanks

Update your immigration timeline 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys we are going to add a joint sponser as my uncle in our petition,

so he had gathered 1-864 affidavat of support

his tax transcripts he just paid 2017 tax today

Is w2 required for both petitioner and joint sponser?

any other financial evidence required by sponser and joint sponser?

thanks

14 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

thanks

If he has his w2 include it, if not don't sweat about it, just turn it. I didn't have my w2 but I turned in my tax transcript and I got a case complete on Thursday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, R&OC said:

How long does it take to get a case complete for pivot cases right now? Did we have any recently?

And do you still call NVC during that time to find out what the current status is? I was quite happy to not call anymore.

Any news

56 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

thanks

If you are providing tax transcripts, you don't need to include W2 to or anything else, but if you are submitting a copy of tax returns that you just sent to IRS, yes you will need to include W2. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Citychic1 said:

If he has his w2 include it, if not don't sweat about it, just turn it. I didn't have my w2 but I turned in my tax transcript and I got a case complete on Thursday. 

thanks.

It helped a lot.

SecondLy is i864 affidavat of support, tax transcripts,citizenship proof and employment letter enough documents by petitioner and sponser or any other thing you added?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

If you are providing tax transcripts, you don't need to include W2 to or anything else, but if you are submitting a copy of tax returns that you just sent to IRS, yes you will need to include W2. 

thanks.

So if our sponser file tax today,in how many days he will be able to get his tax transcripts?

We should wait for tax transcripts or just go with copy of tax return and w2?

As our interview is near.

Edited by Beast333

Just now, Beast333 said:

thanks.

So if our sponser file tax today,in how many days he will be able to get his tax transcripts?

We should wait for tax transcripts or just go with copy of tax return and w2?

As our interview is near.

I am not sure how long IRS will take to process his tax returns. Tax deadline was April 17th this year and I don't know how IRS processes late/extension tax returns. If tax transcripts are available before you are ready to submit all paperwork, go with tax transcripts. They are simpler of two options in my opinion. If not, go with copy of tax returns. 

I filed joint taxes with my wife and because my wife is not a US resident yet, I had to send our taxes with ITIN application by mail. I sent our taxes to IRS at the end of March and IRS hasn't processed it yet; it's supposed to take up to10 weeks, so in my case, I will send in tax transcripts for 2016 and 2015, but for 2017, it will be a copy of my taxes with W2. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

I am not sure how long IRS will take to process his tax returns. Tax deadline was April 17th this year and I don't know how IRS processes late/extension tax returns. If tax transcripts are available before you are ready to submit all paperwork, go with tax transcripts. They are simpler of two options in my opinion. If not, go with copy of tax returns. 

I filed joint taxes with my wife and because my wife is not a US resident yet, I had to send our taxes with ITIN application by mail. I sent our taxes to IRS at the end of March and IRS hasn't processed it yet; it's supposed to take up to10 weeks, so in my case, I will send in tax transcripts for 2016 and 2015, but for 2017, it will be a copy of my taxes with W2. 

thats i understood the thing!

I just see this from IRS website about tax transcripts

"If you filed your tax return electronically, IRS's return processing takes from 2 to 4 weeks before a transcript becomes available. If you mailed your tax return, it takes about 6 weeks."

So i will ask my uncle to provide tax transcripts for 2015,2016 and tax file copy that he just filed with W2 forms.

And for my father as the main petitioner he has low income but still need to provide his financial documents.

He just paid 3 years tax of 2015,2016 and 2017 on thursday, he also need to provide his w2 form with tax file copies?

Thanks again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.