dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
On 5/22/2018 at 9:01 AM, jennita said:

Okay. Yesterday NVC told us to send in that email. So I’m hoping that it will go to a supervisor. I’m planning to call next week to see what’s going on. 

Do you have any updates? I have done 2 inquiries with USCIS, they say they sent it, NVC says they don't have it. I reached out to congressman and they did a formal inquiry with NVC and today NVC told me they sent a request to USCIS for it. I hope this will fix the problem, I really don;t know what else to do.

Hello everyone, 

We are almost there, finished my medical yesterday and praise God I have passed my medical exam, all in one long day..... 

Next is interview on June 4, but in between is prepping for all things I need to bring any thoughts? Or copy of common lists to bring is much appreciated..... God bless all....

5 hours ago, maryLu said:

Do you have any updates? I have done 2 inquiries with USCIS, they say they sent it, NVC says they don't have it. I reached out to congressman and they did a formal inquiry with NVC and today NVC told me they sent a request to USCIS for it. I hope this will fix the problem, I really don;t know what else to do.

My husband spoke with the person who is in charge of mailing the packets to nvc. They said it was sent on 2/14 and that the nvc either hasn’t gotten to it yet or they missed it. They are opening a request for us as of 5/24 that still says it hasn’t been assigned for processing. My understanding is that they will send another copy and it will take up to 90 days to arrive again. And in that time we can’t submit any other inquiries with USCIS. I’m kind of lost on what’s happening but my husband seemed re-assured for the first time. I still haven’t heard anything from nvc after I sent them the email they suggested I send.

11 hours ago, imasunshine said:

i know i try not to over think to much but i can't help it

cc 2/26 tomorrow it will be three months since case being completed 

Which embassy are you interviewing at?

10/27/2012 got married

2 dogs n 5 cats later....

➺ 03/28/2017 I-130 Sent

➺ 04/3/2017  NOA-1

------------------------a whoping 261 days later

➺ 12/20/2017 NOA-2 Date

➺ 01/02/2018 Case sent to NVC

==============================NVC======================================

➺ 01/23/18 Case number and IIN assigned! 

➺ 01/25/18 DS-261, choice of agent  filled 

➺ 01/26/18 AOS bill invoiced

➺ 01/27/18 AOS paid 

➺ 02/01/18 IV bill invoiced and paid

➺ 02/07/18  DS-260 completed and submitted

➺ 05/11/18 AOS and IV packages sent (EMS from Indonesia)

➺ 05/16/18 IV and AOS package delivered to NVC

➺ 05/23/18 Got CC at NVC!  

=============================EMBASSY=====================================

➺ 05/31/18  Interview date assigned 

➺ 06/29/18 Medical Check (a week later the RS.Premier Bintaro sent the result to US Embassy)

➺ 07/31/18  interview!-- CEAC showed "Issued" a day later

➺ 08/03/18 Visa in hand

➺ 12/16/18 Point of entry: Houston

1 hour ago, jennita said:

My husband spoke with the person who is in charge of mailing the packets to nvc. They said it was sent on 2/14 and that the nvc either hasn’t gotten to it yet or they missed it. They are opening a request for us as of 5/24 that still says it hasn’t been assigned for processing. My understanding is that they will send another copy and it will take up to 90 days to arrive again. And in that time we can’t submit any other inquiries with USCIS. I’m kind of lost on what’s happening but my husband seemed re-assured for the first time. I still haven’t heard anything from nvc after I sent them the email they suggested I send.

Sometimes I think the "lose" things on purpose. NVC "lost" all of our paperwork atleast 6 times... Last time I sent it overnight and asked for someone to sign and they finally said they received it like that! I'm going to keep you all in my prayers. This whole process is ridiculously stressful!

Timeline
3 hours ago, jennita said:

I don't want to be discouraging but I did two inquiries and my lawyer did one all came back with the same answer" our records indicate that on....NVC was notified of the approval.  Please contact NVC at..." 

Try to get NVC to directly request it from USCIS. An NVC supervisor can do that. Give them waiver number and the dates was received and approved.

Hopefully something will come through soon.

1 hour ago, maryLu said:

I don't want to be discouraging but I did two inquiries and my lawyer did one all came back with the same answer" our records indicate that on....NVC was notified of the approval.  Please contact NVC at..." 

Try to get NVC to directly request it from USCIS. An NVC supervisor can do that. Give them waiver number and the dates was received and approved.

Hopefully something will come through soon.

That’s why we sent an email request to the nvc with our approval letter. I’m going to try and call to get a supervisor involved. I just can’t believe I haven’t even gotten a receipt email from nvc for contacting their help email.

Timeline
47 minutes ago, jennita said:

That’s why we sent an email request to the nvc with our approval letter. I’m going to try and call to get a supervisor involved. I just can’t believe I haven’t even gotten a receipt email from nvc for contacting their help email.

Oh I know. I have had the waiver approved for over 3 months and still waiting on the approval to make it to NVC.   I was pretty desperate when I called yesterday and thank God I had a very kind agent on the line and he told me that yesterday NVC has sent the request to USCIS and he saw that a congressman looked into it as well, and told me "seems like you did everything you could do, and most likely you will have a winning ticket soon"  . I hope he's right!

Keep trying on your side, I truly believe that this issue will only get resolved with perseverance and patience .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, imasunshine said:

i know i try not to over think to much but i can't help it

cc 2/26 tomorrow it will be three months since case being completed 

Hey, imasunshine, did you receive your email about cc on MArch 5? I did, and that’s what I put on the spreadsheet, but then when i called NVC to bug them, they saud my cc was Feb 26? Thought maybe I should change my date on the spreadsheet because of others who are depending on it for hope of when to expect their appointment. 

Hoping and praying with the rest of you all that we get an appointment this round, as well as a thumbs up when we do go to CDJ. I keep worrying they’ll find something to deny. Prayers up to all❤️

Hi everyone,

My case was completed at NVC on 3/16/18.  I’m an EB-2 and my priority date is current.  I am waiting for an interview at the Montreal embassy and still have not heard any news (been over 70 days).  Can somebody with recent experience with this embassy please tell me what type of timeline I can expect to get an interview?  

I realize that people input their data into the spreadsheet but I am doubting the authenticity of this information for several reasons: (1) average wait time from cc-interview for Canada in last 2 years is 14 days and (2). Two-thirds of said dates were assigned mid-month - seems very unlikely given that NVC gives out dates primarily at very end and of current (and first week of new) month.

Thanks a lot!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.