dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2018

1,176 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, CA1515 said:

This is very true we are fortunate to have this opportunity which many don't. Quick question how do you know if NVC has received our approved waiver from USCIS? 

Call NVC and ask if they have your approved waiver on file. If they say yes, great, no action needed on your part. If they say no, ask to speak with a supervisor.  The supervisor will have to request it from USCIS,  as USCIS will only accept waiver notification from NVC. Do this asap, bc if NVC does not have waiver approval on file, it takes a few weeks to get it from USCIS 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

Call NVC and ask if they have your approved waiver on file. If they say yes, great, no action needed on your part. If they say no, ask to speak with a supervisor.  The supervisor will have to request it from USCIS,  as USCIS will only accept waiver notification from NVC. Do this asap, bc if NVC does not have waiver approval on file, it takes a few weeks to get it from USCIS 

Thanks for the tip! Just called luckily they do have the approval from USCIS, one less thing to have to worry about. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Faithunlimited said:

Hi, 

Check out the consulate reviews for Mexico on this site. It is a guy there who recently had his interview and he also received the police certificate while in Juarez. He said its about 90 pesos (and they only take pesos). He went to the "fascilica" (hope I'm spelling that correctly), and they gave it to him the same day while he waited.  A birth certificate and a document with a local address is needed (hotel receipt worked) for the person who wrote the review. 

Hope this helps!

Thank you, I'll look more into it 😊

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

New to this but we got cc on 14th April 2018. Hoping and praying for interview soon in ciudad juarez!!!  Do y'all think it possible for us to get a June Interview??? Good luck to everyone!!!!

From what  I see on FB most get interview 2 months after CC. Juarez is really busy and backlogged.  Hope that's not the case for you.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Tmendoza said:

New to this but we got cc on 14th April 2018. Hoping and praying for interview soon in ciudad juarez!!!  Do y'all think it possible for us to get a June Interview??? Good luck to everyone!!!!

With CDJ consulate taking their some time who knows. One thing's for sure this whole process suck! 🤨

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Moses E said:

Good day everyone, I want to let the house know that I had my interview yesterday and got approved. It as a very long wait but at the end it ended beautifully with an approval. 

The questions were direct closed end questions

1. Where my spouse stays, 

2. Where does my spouse work

3. What do I do for a living 

4. Where do I work

5. Where do we plan on settling down in the US? 

6. Where did we get married

7. Whey did we get married in my country.

8. Does my spouse have any relatives in my country

9. Have either of us been married before? 

10. When was the last time u saw my spouse? 

11. How did we meet? 

12. What state was my spouse born in the US 

They then returned some documents to me and said congratulations, "your visa has been approved". Was also told that my passport and documents will be mailed back to me within 2 wks

A very big thank you to vj forum and every active participant. I am most honoured to have met this grp. I don't know how I wld have endured this long tortuous wait with my mind still intact of not for you all. 

This process is a true test of one's patience and I wish everyone who has gone thru this process wld never again in this life time be tested for their patience.

Congratulations

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Moses E said:

Good day everyone, I want to let the house know that I had my interview yesterday and got approved. It as a very long wait but at the end it ended beautifully with an approval. 

4. Where do I work

10. When was the last time I saw my spouse? 

11. How did we meet? 

They then returned some documents to me and said congratulations, "your visa has been approved". Was also told that my passport and documents will be mailed back to me within 2 wks

A very big thank you to vj forum and every active participant. I am most honoured to have met this grp. I don't know how I wld have endured this long tortuous wait with my mind still intact if not for you all. 

This process is a true test of one's patience and I wish everyone who has gone thru this process wld never again in this life time hv their patience tested

Congratulations 🍾🍾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Moses E said:

4. Where do I work

10. When was the last time I saw my spouse? 

11. How did we meet? 

A very big thank you to vj forum and every active participant. I am most honoured to have met this grp. I don't know how I wld have endured this long tortuous wait with my mind still intact if not for you all. 

This process is a true test of one's patience and I wish everyone who has gone thru this process wld never again in this life time hv their patience tested

Congratulations :jest: I was waiting for your testimony knowing yesterday was your interview.

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.