TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

2,306 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Day 199..

This is depressing. 

Had a heartfelt session with my fiance. If this doesn't come until we hit the 7 months mark, we are seriously thinking about withdrawing. This process is brutal. 

Sarac9 Im sure .... this week will be your week.... dont worry... I know is very hard.... but try to be positive.... please (L)

Thank you @Little_Vixen and @SONIA AND MICHAEL for your kind words. We haven't given up..we are just thinking about the future. My fiance is by himself in Pakistan. He is staying with my extended family as he has no family there because all of them are spread out all over Europe. He has been more patient and cool headed than I am. We both just want to start our life..wherever God has decided for us. Keep us in your prayers. 

35 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Thank you @Little_Vixen and @SONIA AND MICHAEL for your kind words. We haven't given up..we are just thinking about the future. My fiance is by himself in Pakistan. He is staying with my extended family as he has no family there because all of them are spread out all over Europe. He has been more patient and cool headed than I am. We both just want to start our life..wherever God has decided for us. Keep us in your prayers. 

I understand Sarac9..... too much time waiting.... but... I think this week will be very positive for october cases.... Believe me!!!! :dancing:

We Can!!!!!!!! :yes:

(L)

20180429_161233.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Day 199..

This is depressing. 

Had a heartfelt session with my fiance. If this doesn't come until we hit the 7 months mark, we are seriously thinking about withdrawing. This process is brutal. 

Me and my fiancé got a draft ready for withdrawal now. I was recovering from depression before, getting better but this process has drained me. We can’t get married back in my home country and right when we thought US is gonna unite us, it’s actually making things harder. :( 

1 hour ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

I understand Sarac9..... too much time waiting.... but... I think this week will be very positive for october cases.... Believe me!!!! :dancing:

We Can!!!!!!!! :yes:

(L)

20180429_161233.png

never never but too hard  i'm picturing those who are now hitting 200 days and thinking about their feelling ids my day 194 is this hard to me. good luck to all of us  for the comming week

4 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

never never but too hard  i'm picturing those who are now hitting 200 days and thinking about their feelling ids my day 194 is this hard to me. good luck to all of us  for the comming week

:yes:(L)

2 hours ago, Naes said:

@Sarac9 @Seraphinek

I 100% understand that feeling, and maybe I’m not even at the positions to say this.

i wanted to withdraw every single day... I don’t know if it was worth it as I think till that visa is in my hands I will feel this stress and awful emptiness and fear...

however, I am glad he didn’t let me pull the petition... because I would also be angry at my self. (And know that this comes from a person who also recovered from a depressive state and high anxiety, so believe me when I say I feel you..)

especially @Seraphinek without figuring out a solution don’t do this. Because not having any solution in the end will only cause more stress on the current situation. It ends, not easily maybe or early but it ends. 

Guys I know it looks longer in the wait but as I said, we didn’t even see the November starting yet, please try to give it 2 weeks from when it starts. That’s when most months cleared up as much as they can. And please realize many here are in the same boat, I’m not saying this to make you think about others by the way, I’m saying this so you’ll realize it may very well just be a normal wait as it is not only 5 people waiting here without explanation, but a big portion waiting under similar circumstances.

So @Naes do you think the big October push will be this week? First week of May? I’m reading everything here, and I can relate to it all 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
6 hours ago, SONIA AND MICHAEL said:

we are at the end of our approval ... I know it is hard ... not to sleep.. nervous..stress .... but I am not going to renounce to my future with Michael  (L).. he is a gift of life for me ... and although I'm exhausted ... I'll continue waiting until the end ...

please....

come on!!!! patience and hope a week more!!!!! :yes:(F)

sorry for my english :unsure:

Thanks for your kind words @SONIA AND MICHAEL ❤️

That’s how it is nowadays, I only sleep for 1-2 hours everyday. Sometimes I don’t sleep at all these days. I wish there’s a switch where I can just turn it off, because to be honest I’m really tired, mentally and physically. :( I kept telling myself it will be our week next week but getting nothing especially like last week, is really disappointing. I know there are people who are waiting longer than me, looking at how long they’ve been waiting, I wish I can be strong just like them!

Just now, Seraphinek said:

Thanks for your kind words @SONIA AND MICHAEL ❤️

That’s how it is nowadays, I only sleep for 1-2 hours everyday. Sometimes I don’t sleep at all these days. I wish there’s a switch where I can just turn it off, because to be honest I’m really tired, mentally and physically. :( I kept telling myself it will be our week next week but getting nothing especially like last week, is really disappointing. I know there are people who are waiting longer than me, looking at how long they’ve been waiting, I wish I can be strong just like them!

I am right with you.. We started this process for a reason, what other choice do we have? I am saddened to know this is the pain we have to go through to be with the ones we love, and this is a right I have as an American.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.