heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, maestro said:

Dont let them knw,if not u won't get hired just go ahead and give them yr green card, and dont said nothing before it will expire u will get the extension. Also u dont need ur green card for Hr,just state ID + social security card,u should be fine

I went to DMV yesterday. and the lady over there said They cant issue State ID to me because my GC is expiring in 10 days. So now i am worried. because on Monday next week If HR sees my GC and ask me that its expiring after 3 days and do u have extension letter ....what am i gonna tell them? Joining date April 23 and GC expiration date April 26. Thats why  I am worried. 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, NinjaMax said:

But the social card should have "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION" clearly printed on it if you came here on an immigrant visa. Thats what mine says and I had to show my greencard during hiring. My state ID also says "temporary immigrant".

No. My social security card is just like my hubby's.  who is a citizen. Nothing is written on my social security card except the number. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Do you guys know if sending 2+ years of joint bank statements is overkill? 

K-1 Timeline

09/15/14 - Mailed I-129F
09/25/14 - NOA1 Text Message
05/04/15 - NOA2 Text message - Approved
09/15/15 - Interview Montreal [221(g) given for missing ORIGINAL Birth Certificate]
09/15/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Sept 15th
11/13/15 - Sent missing document via Loomis to Montreal
11/16/15 - Loomis Tracking shows delivered
11/19/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 19th
11/21/15 - Ceac Status shows READY for Nov 21st [Case Creation Date updated to Nov 21st]
11/25/15 - Ceac Status shows Admin Processing for Nov 25th
11/30/15 - VISA Issued !!!!!
12/07/15 - VISA in hand

AOS Timeline

03/26/16 - Mailed AOS Package
04/03/16 - USCIS Received
05/04/16 - Biometrics Done
05/07/16 - RFE Received (I-864 Joint Sponsor Documentation)
06/28/16 - EAD/AP Approved

07/11/16 - GREEN CARD APPROVED!!! / No Interview :dance:
07/13/16 - 2 Year Conditional Green Card arrived in mail

Hi everyone,

I just submitted my package yesterday, and I wish I had joined this thread before because I already seen a couple of things I could've done differently - like sending our W2 with the tax paperwork and not using a folder to organize my package. :/ 

I hope I don't get my package sent back because of that, but I do have a lot of other documents that show bonafide marriage. Along with our joint taxes I sent out a copy of my husband's mandatory life insurance (he's in the Army) showing me the sole beneficiary of it, a letter from our bank showing we have a joint bank account, copies of our car insurances showing we are both covered on our two cars, our son's birth certificate, copies of cards from family members (I know it's kind of silly but our son was born two months premature so we receive oh so many sweet cards saying how great of a couple we are and that we would be amazing parents) and a couple of pictures of the past two years of us at his military balls, visiting his family, visiting my family and of us in the hospital when our son was born.

My GC expires on 05/14.

Do we have a spreadsheet for April fillers yet? 

Good luck to all of us!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello guys!!

We just sent in our i-751 package Monday and the tracking shows as delivered already.  Fingers crossed!

Do any of you know how long they take to cash the check from the moment the packet is delivered? We are hoping to hear back from them soon because we filed a little tight. :girlwerewolf2xn:

This wait is the worst!!:clock:

At least we'll wait in good company 

Good luck to all!

Edited by MADforNYC

9 hours ago, AnaPaulaPeixoto said:

Hi everyone,

I just submitted my package yesterday, and I wish I had joined this thread before because I already seen a couple of things I could've done differently - like sending our W2 with the tax paperwork and not using a folder to organize my package. :/ 

I hope I don't get my package sent back because of that, but I do have a lot of other documents that show bonafide marriage. Along with our joint taxes I sent out a copy of my husband's mandatory life insurance (he's in the Army) showing me the sole beneficiary of it, a letter from our bank showing we have a joint bank account, copies of our car insurances showing we are both covered on our two cars, our son's birth certificate, copies of cards from family members (I know it's kind of silly but our son was born two months premature so we receive oh so many sweet cards saying how great of a couple we are and that we would be amazing parents) and a couple of pictures of the past two years of us at his military balls, visiting his family, visiting my family and of us in the hospital when our son was born.

My GC expires on 05/14.

Do we have a spreadsheet for April fillers yet? 

Good luck to all of us!

Hi Ana, I feel the same way, I just sent my papers last Friday and last Monday I jointed this group! so many things I am scared about that I could've done different. To me it seems you have enough proof to show, I do not think they will reject your application. if they need something else they will ask you for it.  

Edited by mlapp

Anyone from PA, that has the NOA, have you been to PennDot to renew your drivers licence? is the NOA enough proof or do we need the stamp on our passport?  

Timeline
34 minutes ago, maestro said:

Same here too.when did u send ur package?is it  in CSC?

58 minutes ago, LinJoe said:

Thank you! I've added myself to CSC. I've been checking my bank account everyday this week so far to see if USCIS deposited/cashed my check but i don't see anything pending yet.

I sent them money order.so there is no way i can check if they have cashed it or not. Lets hope we all get NOA soon. 

Timeline
On 4/2/2018 at 2:28 PM, heatheve said:

Just mailed our I-751 package to CSC this morning! Used a USPS Priority Flat Rate box and it should reach Laguna Niguel by Wednesday.

Was eligible to submit my petition since February 12th and finally got around to it. Looking forward to hearing from other April filers!

i filled joint I-751 with my husband to remove conditions on my green card that I received after marriage.

Send the package on 4/5/2018

Received the NOA - I-797 on 4/13/2018

Waiting for Biometric letter. anu idea when to expect that?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, HinaWadhwa said:

i filled joint I-751 with my husband to remove conditions on my green card that I received after marriage.

did u send it to Vermont center or California?

Timeline
On 4/7/2018 at 10:58 AM, UsGer said:

Same here, 

Sent on April 2nd, 

Received on April 5th. 

Did anybody create a google spreadsheet yet for April 2018 filers? Like they did in the March Post. I don’t know how that works or else I would’ve already done it.  

Timeline
On 4/10/2018 at 8:57 PM, Nid12 said:

Hi guys,

Sent my documents today. Want to know how much time/days does it take to get NOA with extension letter?

3 minutes ago, Nid12 said:

did u send it to Vermont center or California?

Mine was Vermont

Timeline
Just now, HinaWadhwa said:

Mine was Vermont

Awesome.i sent them on 4/10/2018.... they received on 4/11/2018. Waiting for my NOA now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.