heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, А&А said:

Any approval by TSC yet?

Texas received a lot of I751 cases from Vermont in February and March. There are MANY approvals from February transfers and there have been some approvals from March transfers as well! 

So  it's moving along now.  It seems that it takes them about 2 months to take any action on the case. I’m talking about the transferred cases, so that equals to 1 year & 2 months from the initial filing.  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
30 minutes ago, HeartNYC said:

Texas received a lot of I751 cases from Vermont in February and March. There are MANY approvals from February transfers and there have been some approvals from March transfers as well! 

So  it's moving along now.  It seems that it takes them about 2 months to take any action on the case. I’m talking about the transferred cases, so that equals to 1 year & 2 months from the initial filing.  

Im an april 2018 filer. Transfered to texas on 13th March 2019. Nothing yet..

where did you see the transfer filers getting approved? I think i saw those who werent transfered.. please help

9 hours ago, HeartNYC said:

Thank you

Transfered to TSC in March 19th, as many others - nothing yet.  It becomes frustrating when you seen VSC filers without the transfer getting approved.  I guess its the luck of the draw

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Gizzmondo said:

Transfered to TSC in March 19th, as many others - nothing yet.  It becomes frustrating when you seen VSC filers without the transfer getting approved.  I guess its the luck of the draw

same here - Transfered to texas  on March 13th. nothing yet ...

"New Card is Being Produced." - received update this morning. Finally the wait is over!!

My timeline and details:

• I751 sent 04/06. NOA 04/11/18
  • BIO waived letter received May '18
  • Case transferred to Nebraska 03/05/19
  • NO interview.
  • I submitted N400 this weekend, 05/05/19. I do not know if that has anything to do with the approval... I was tired of waiting and no action. I would suggest others in the same boat to apply for N400 (if eligible with "clean sheet"...) .

GL for others still waiting.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

5 hours ago, Gizzmondo said:

EAC1815253***  is my number

5 hours ago, OmSaiRam88 said:

EAC1813251***

I am in the same situation - Was Transferred to Texas March 12 - and crickets. my Number is EAC1815153*** - super similar to @Gizzmondo

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Wondering if anyone started applying for the N400 before receiving the 10 yr GC as well?

N-400 Timeline (Total time - 4.5 months): 

09/26/19 - Oath Ceremony

09/11/19 - Naturalization Interview
05/23/19 - Biometrics appt

05/04/19 - Biometrics rvcd

05/01/19 - Case accepted

05/01/19 - Submitted online

ROC Timeline (Total time - 13.5 months): 

06/25/19 - New card being produced

03/26/19 - Transfer Notice (to non-local service center)

06/21/18 - Biometrics appt
06/11/18 - Biometrics rvcd

05/21/18 - NoA rcvd

05/21/18 - check cashed

05/17/18 - NoA dated

04/26/18 - ROC package rcvd by USCIS

04/24/18 - Sent ROC package

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, SCCH said:

"New Card is Being Produced." - received update this morning. Finally the wait is over!!

My timeline and details:

• I751 sent 04/06. NOA 04/11/18
  • BIO waived letter received May '18
  • Case transferred to Nebraska 03/05/19
  • NO interview.
  • I submitted N400 this weekend, 05/05/19. I do not know if that has anything to do with the approval... I was tired of waiting and no action. I would suggest others in the same boat to apply for N400 (if eligible with "clean sheet"...) .

GL for others still waiting.

Congrats! But I don't think the applying of the N400 had anything to do for your approval.

At this point in time, I think everything is random. Cause nothing is making sense with this immigration process.

1 hour ago, Beddy2015 said:

Congrats! But I don't think the applying of the N400 had anything to do for your approval.

At this point in time, I think everything is random. Cause nothing is making sense with this immigration process.

I agree with you .... But definitely applying for N400 cannot harm the ROC application in any way. If anything I would say it would just "knock" on the I751 file that's sitting on the officer's desk collecting dust.

Vermont filer here.

Just woke up to Card being produce.... so excited... was getting ready to cruise next month with expired green card and extension letter but now no more worries.

we filed on april 2018 but somehow the site said they receive package may 16.

Eac1815951

i hope all of you get yours soon too.

Hello everyone, 

Just looked at my case tracker app and it says card being produced. My receive date was 5/1/2018 notice date was 5/21/2018. I was transferred to Potomac from VSC on March 25/2019. My receipt number is EAC 1816251. Wishing everyone good luck and fast approval. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.