heatheve

I-751 April 2018 Filers

2,964 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, jg300 said:

Are you at VSC or CSC? Your entry in the google doc shows CSC, but your note here says VSC... 

I'm at VSC. Will take a look at the google doc and fix it when I get a chance.

Screenshot_20180510-105810.jpg

2 hours ago, Nyclucky said:

They recieved my package on april30/2018. They have not cashed my check or send me NOA. I am starting to be nervous. 

Don't be. VSC seems to be cashing cheques received around the 12/13 of April. As for CSC, they are even more behind. Give it a month before you start to panic. 

K1, EAD/AP + AOS + ROC = 0 RFE's

Next step: Citizenship!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, Ontarkie said:

~~Many posts removed for having a google doc tracking members. Using Google docs is not recommend, one member having complete control over it and having the ability to shut it down when they feel like it.  You can look further about this issues via the link below.  Members are only allowed to update monthly filer threads that they themselves are in the process for that month. Do not edit, run or add any updates to monthly filer thread you are not a part of. Please remove all links from signatures to google docs. ~~

Members have been ignoring moderation warning I'm posting this again. Further ignoring will result in suspension.  Use the template to make a new tracking on this site. Further posting of the google doc link or failure to remove the link from signitures will result in suspension. Not all members like the google doc spread sheet or are able to access it. This then becomes a TOS violation. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Anything new from the CSC? Anybody got their checks cashed?

ROC sent to CSC - 04/02/2018

ROC recieved by CSC - 04/06/2018

Money Order cashed - 05/23/2018

NOA in mail - 05/25/2018 :dance:

18 month extension letter in mail - 08/27/2018

Biometric Appointment waved - 03/09/2019

Letter in mail that case got approved - 05/03/2019

New Green Card in Mail - 05/06/2019 :dance::dancing:

1 hour ago, Ontarkie said:

Members have been ignoring moderation warning I'm posting this again. Further ignoring will result in suspension.  Use the template to make a new tracking on this site. Further posting of the google doc link or failure to remove the link from signitures will result in suspension. Not all members like the google doc spread sheet or are able to access it. This then becomes a TOS violation. 

YEAH. I AGREE WITH YOU. GOOGLE DOC IS NOT accessble as ppl can access here,  users can reply here but couldn't update info in google docs often,  please update here, AVOID GOOGLE DOCS which is making extra steps to access info

Edited by BlueBuy

I-751: April 2018 Filers

California Service Center (0 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............Date of I-751 Mailing.........Received .........Check Cashed.......NOA Received 
XXXXXX........................--/--/18............................../--/18...................--/--/18......................--/--/18

Vermont Service Center (0 applicant, 0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............
Date of I-751 Mailing.........Received ..........Check Cashed........NOA Received 
Gizzmondo.................04/-10/18.......................04/12/18...............05/08/18...................--/--/18

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.

4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.

6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply 
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]

Edited by Gizzmondo

3 minutes ago, Gizzmondo said:

I hope this is the right way to do it, as per VJ rules  

Yeah, i think someone needs to load what we have in google sheet to this template, i don't have access to google sheets to load otherwise i love to do it. 

7 minutes ago, Gizzmondo said:

that didnt work 

Thanks for giving it a shot. It seemed to work when I saw your post from my email? Not sure why it's not expanding here. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.