dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Does anyone knows why at CEAC when I go its still showing SUBMIT REQUESTED DOCUMENTS . We sent our IV package on 18th , is that normal to be like that until we get CC ?

Just now, V and O :) said:

Does anyone knows why at CEAC when I go its still showing SUBMIT REQUESTED DOCUMENTS . We sent our IV package on 18th , is that normal to be like that until we get CC ?

Yup. That happened to me. Suddenly it changed to 'At NVC' :D 

3 minutes ago, sunil1 said:

Just completed my DS261 Choice of an agent. How long it will take them to review and open up IV payment ?

A few days, up to a week or so, if you don't call them to review.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

Yup. That happened to me. Suddenly it changed to 'At NVC' :D 

A few days, up to a week or so, if you don't call them to review.

I might just have to wait till monday and call them to review it. Its going to be the longest weekend ever. 

Just now, sunil1 said:

I might just have to wait till monday and call them to review it. Its going to be the longest weekend ever. 

Sadly, if you happen to get anything done on Thursday or Friday, the weekend will seem awfully long. Go do something to occupy your mind... maybe eat some ice cream or something. I used every bit of progress here as an excuse to eat something nice :D 

Hello guys so quick question,for those that had a checklist,before sending out your documents did you write your case number on the documents you were check listed for?Also aside from the barcoded cover sheet am I supposed to include the cover letter when sending my documents back to NVC,cos I received an email from them and there was no cover letter only the barcoded cover sheet...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

04/28/2018 - Status changed to "At NVC"

Will call to confirm on Monday. 5 business days from scan date. Non-pivot case.

02/15/2018 - NOA2
02/27/2018 - Sent to NVC
03/05/2018 - NVC received
04/12/2018 - Case # and Invoice # assigned
04/14/2018 - Paid AOS
04/18/2018 - Paid IV
04/19/2018 - Sent the package to NVC
04/20/2018 - DS260 filed (it was unlocked sometime in the afternoon)
04/23/2018 - NVC scanned the package

04/27/2018 - Case Complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, V and O :) said:

Normal. Call after a week to verify if they reviewed your docs.

Timeline
Just now, Alaa Abdelrahman said:

Our interview is scheduled in June. Can't wait to finish this long process. Good luck to every one.

That's great ! :) Congratulations to you !!!!

p.s This CEAC will go crazy because of me :D

Timeline
4 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

That's great ! :) Congratulations to you !!!!

p.s This CEAC will go crazy because of me :D

And I just saw, your interview is on my birthday guys ! ;) 

It does look like NVC starts moving faster. My NOA2 date is 2/23. NVC receipt date is 3/15. I was settled on 8-11 weeks (I assume China is pivot). All of the sudden, I received an email from NVC with the case number. The email was sent at 1:30am this morning. I have completed DS261 and paid the AOS fee online. Just want to share with you guys. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hello, I am new here. I have a question, my step father has his i130 approved and it was sent to NVC. Yesterday NVC sent a letter that he needs to make payment fees online and file ds-260 in CEAC. whats next after this since he entered illegally and is living in the U.S

is it the i601A? Thank you in advanced!!

Edited by alicia leyva

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

Sadly, if you happen to get anything done on Thursday or Friday, the weekend will seem awfully long. Go do something to occupy your mind... maybe eat some ice cream or something. I used every bit of progress here as an excuse to eat something nice :D 

I bought some jackfruit flavored icecream the other day from Asian store. Its the best ice cream I ever had. Give it a try sometime. 

1 hour ago, sfcwtu said:

It does look like NVC starts moving faster. My NOA2 date is 2/23. NVC receipt date is 3/15. I was settled on 8-11 weeks (I assume China is pivot). All of the sudden, I received an email from NVC with the case number. The email was sent at 1:30am this morning. I have completed DS261 and paid the AOS fee online. Just want to share with you guys. 

Its interesting that you were able to pay AOS fees and DS261 at the same time. I was only able to fill out DS261. I know the IV fee will be open after they review the DS261. But what about AOS? Does your guys homepage looks like this?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.