Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Just FYI, Maria Cantwell is one of two US senators for the state of Washington, and as such, she represents the entire state electorate.

Thank you for the clarification. Indeed, I wrote to Pramila Jayapal and her office told me that they didn't have juridiction (I live in district 9 and she is in 7). The other U.S. representatives that I contacted didn't reply.

It DOES make a big difference.

Another combo interviewer whose combo appointment got approved yesterday in Seattle also asked for Congress(wo)men help and she was scheduled ahead (after 15 months of filing her N-400). Her i751 also had been transferred to NBC.

I am a firm believer that the more people contact them, the faster we can all go through this long process.

My countdown today is 6 days for the N-400. I will keep posted it.

11 hours ago, kylat4n said:

Few minutes ago I just received scheduled for the interview, but still has not show up the date of interview, maybe take few days to show up.

I filed on 09 November 2018 from Renton, WA .

Finally after long long wait 🙏🏻

Congratulations!

Time to review🥰.

I used this tool for reviewing after reading and memorizing the pamphlet 

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

I too just got my appointment notification after a 13 month wait! likely ahead of schedule.

Question! Seeing as it takes a few days to show up in the documents, and at the risk of sounding impatient, what is the sort of time frame I can expect between this notification and the interview date?

8 minutes ago, trandy said:

I too just got my appointment notification after a 13 month wait! likely ahead of schedule.

Question! Seeing as it takes a few days to show up in the documents, and at the risk of sounding impatient, what is the sort of time frame I can expect between this notification and the interview date?

Congrats! Mine showed up 2-3 days after the status change.

Timeline
2 hours ago, cherry03 said:

Congrats! Mine showed up 2-3 days after the status change.

cool man. And what is your interview date in relation to the date you were told you had the interview?

2 hours ago, trandy said:

If you're so eager to know the date, just call USCIS and ask them what the date, time, and location of your interview is. They'll tell you over the phone. I told them I am traveling and need to know the date to adjust my plans and they told me the details over the phone.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Seattle_ite said:

If you're so eager to know the date, just call USCIS and ask them what the date, time, and location of your interview is. They'll tell you over the phone. I told them I am traveling and need to know the date to adjust my plans and they told me the details over the phone.

oh right, I might just do that if I can figure out how to get through. :) 

Timeline

Update: got through, appointment is for Jan 13th. Which is crazy because the last time I checked it was forecast to be completed in May. It's still forecast for March, so not sure if that means the full process extends to beyond January for some reason.

But yeah, great news!

4 hours ago, trandy said:

It showed up the next day in the document and I did not bother printing it. I received the one they sent by mail after 5 business days, it sound too long but it’s ok.

Edited by The Conqueror

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

Hi All,

I am a seattle filler of Feb 2019 (eastside)...my case was 1st transferred on June (I assume to Yakima) and was showing Estimated time :taking longer then expected:....

But my vase got transfered another time this month and completion time is 5 months??? anyone here with the same situation please?

Not sure to which office  my case was transfered to now...back to seattle?

Thanks 

On 12/9/2019 at 9:49 PM, So_hopeful said:

We haven't received a notification stating where it was transferred to. I assume it's Portland because we live in Pierce county. Did you receive a notification on where your case was transferred to?

No letter just an online status update saying it was transferred to another field office. Based on the memo that i read online, i just anticipated it’s transferred to Portland since i live in Auburn (King county). Just confirmed it’s Portland when i received the interview letter.

I had my interview this morning, my appointment was 9:45 am and I was called at 10am.  The interview was very short and very easy, probably 10 minutes and 35 minutes of chitchat 🤣.

I will have my Oath Taking later at 1:30pm.

Good luck to you all!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, The Conqueror said:

I had my interview this morning, my appointment was 9:45 am and I was called at 10am.  The interview was very short and very easy, probably 10 minutes and 35 minutes of chitchat 🤣.

I will have my Oath Taking later at 1:30pm.

Good luck to you all!!!

Congrats 🎉 

so happy for you finally done.

may I know who was the name of your interview officer please  ? Can we make corrections on yes or no ( change answer from yes yo no ) questions at interview? 

Thank You

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 12/10/2019 at 6:41 AM, The Conqueror said:

Congratulations!

Time to review🥰.

I used this tool for reviewing after reading and memorizing the pamphlet 

Thank you so much for your help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.