Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

My Removal of condition extension has expired, and I can't file a complaint because they say it's still under the estimate time. I wonder how I am suppose to travel internationally when I don't have an a document that gives me another extension?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, aleleka said:

My Removal of condition extension has expired, and I can't file a complaint because they say it's still under the estimate time. I wonder how I am suppose to travel internationally when I don't have an a document that gives me another extension?

You should make an infopass appointment at Seattle office and they will stamp your passport for another extension. That stamp serves as proof of temporary PR status

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

Timeline

If any of you have received a combo interview for I751+N400, please let us know... As far as I've heard so far they aren't doing combo here.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-20 Voted!

I went to Seattle office this morning to get my passport stamped. Everyone was smiling and very friendly, which was surprising to me because it was not like that in Minneapolis office. 

Anyway, the guy searched my case on his computer and asked if I also applied for N-400. I said yes. He then said because I filed for combo, it is taking longer to process both cases but on the bright side, I will get everthing over with and walk out as a citizen. I asked if it will be a combo interview; he said yes, and likely the I 751 will even be approved without interview. 

I also asked whether my case is taking longer because I moved from MN. He said it could be a little but not a very big factor. 

In the end, he gave me only 6 month extension, saying N400 is taking about 20 months to process and I will be done before 6 months. Though, it was a little discouraging when he ended with "if it's taking longer, you can just come back to get another stamp"

Mid October filer [2018]
case completion time Jan 2020 (2 months).

It is been a week estimated wait time section got following beloved message 😃

”we are taking longer than expected to process. Your case. You do not need to do anything at this time “

Anybody here who applied around mid October and got the same beloved message 😃or I am just the lucky one?!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Himl said:

Mid October filer [2018]
case completion time Jan 2020 (2 months).

It is been a week estimated wait time section got following beloved message 😃

”we are taking longer than expected to process. Your case. You do not need to do anything at this time “

Anybody here who applied around mid October and got the same beloved message 😃or I am just the lucky one?!!

@ Himl Omg iI thought they already scheduled all October filers😢 . Mine was early November 2018 , its seems will be long long wait for me, my estimated waiting time 14 days from today.

I guess will states taking longer than expected just like you😭. Please keep us posted once you have received notification for scheduled interview thanks 

1 hour ago, kylat4n said:

@ Himl Omg iI thought they already scheduled all October filers😢 . Mine was early November 2018 , its seems will be long long wait for me, my estimated waiting time 14 days from today.

I guess will states taking longer than expected just like you😭. Please keep us posted once you have received notification for scheduled interview thanks 

I am late October  filer (October 24, 2018).

Wait time=20 days (nail biting here)

Estimated completion=February 2020

I-751=still in NBC since November 2017

No news so far.

I'll go in December to get the 3rd stamp for I551 and ask about both pending cases.

Timeline

Well we are close. Jan or Feb, we are right around the corner. Don't stress yourselves over something you have no control over. It's literally useless. That mail is gonna arrive when it's gonna arrive.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-20 Voted!

Timeline
13 hours ago, py6 said:

Well we are close. Jan or Feb, we are right around the corner. Don't stress yourselves over something you have no control over. It's literally useless. That mail is gonna arrive when it's gonna arrive.

Hello Py6 

thank you for your very positive support/kindness words, happy thanksgiving 🦃 . I trying my best to not stressing out, but its so hard , now I know how it feels from last year November filers.  So unfortunately Seattle now as slowest in nation wide😢.  Even NYC , Texas used to be longest wait but not anymore, they are moving faster likes November 2018 filers from NYC already done interviewed in October 2019.

So my package got rejected because they couldn't process my payment with the credit card although I did provide the form. I then re-applied online (Monday the 25th) and got my NOA the very next day. My est. wait time is now February 2021.. my God Seattle is so behind :- 

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, kylat4n said:

Hello Py6 

thank you for your very positive support/kindness words, happy thanksgiving 🦃 . I trying my best to not stressing out, but its so hard , now I know how it feels from last year November filers.  So unfortunately Seattle now as slowest in nation wide😢.  Even NYC , Texas used to be longest wait but not anymore, they are moving faster likes November 2018 filers from NYC already done interviewed in October 2019.

Yup I hate it. It's outrageous. Others who applied last Oct already got theirs figured out just because they don't live in Seattle. This is truly insanity. But the very reason they are diliberately delaying the whole process and keeping us from voting is the motivation for many of us to stay positive because there will be light at the end of this and WE WILL VOTE.

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-20 Voted!

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Yanirose said:

So my package got rejected because they couldn't process my payment with the credit card although I did provide the form. I then re-applied online (Monday the 25th) and got my NOA the very next day. My est. wait time is now February 2021.. my God Seattle is so behind :- 

Depends on where you lives, if you lives in Federalway, Tacoma more likely they are going to transfer your case to Portland , Oregon and will be way faster only 6 months. Or if you lives in eastern side will transfer yo Yakima and way faster like 3 months. But if you lives in Seattle then will be longest wait from entire nation☹️.

9 minutes ago, kylat4n said:

Depends on where you lives, if you lives in Federalway, Tacoma more likely they are going to transfer your case to Portland , Oregon and will be way faster only 6 months. Or if you lives in eastern side will transfer yo Yakima and way faster like 3 months. But if you lives in Seattle then will be longest wait from entire nation☹️.

I live in Des Moines :( So I'm closer to Seattle right.... 

Patience Is A Virtue - [The Beneficiary]

AOS From K1:
Approved 26th of September 2016

ROC:

Approved: 16th August 2019 (July 2018 Filer)

N400

Filed online: November 25th 2019

April 27th 2021: INTERVIEW APPROVED - Officially a US citizen - the End! 

On 11/22/2019 at 8:14 PM, kylat4n said:

My estimated wait time down to 18 days as today , but not 18 months. But my estimated completion time 2 months January 2020

I guess it doesn’t matter either the wait time or completion date is change because as of today November 27 this is my status as per the attached and my interview date is two weeks from now.

043E6775-0D38-4168-B2BC-FDF5D9DBF527.jpeg

Edited by The Conqueror

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.