TBoneTX

September 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

2,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, BK&MC said:

Same. Was just thinking as well, had we just applied a year before, I would be there with no hassle at all right now with my love, or we would have just gone the spousal visa route since wait time is about the same and it’s cheaper. I’m thinking chances of getting denied for spousal visa should be lower than K1 too. Like you, we did the K1 cos we were told it’s the quicker route. 

It’s so frustrating and you can’t do anything about it! I will be with him in 5 weeks but again that is only for a month and I still have to come home and wait ugh 

Timeline
Just now, Texas stylist said:

It’s so frustrating and you can’t do anything about it! I will be with him in 5 weeks but again that is only for a month and I still have to come home and wait ugh 

Did they stop doing scans for this month because the majority has moved on to the next stage? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi guys, I know it’s not related to this thread but I need some info to book my interview! We had lawyers set up the ds160 and they have given us the account to log into but I need to verify it and the K1 visa isn’t an option to choose so I can’t verify it meaning I can’t book the interview! Has anyone else had this issue?! I’m from London in England 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
3 hours ago, Uk24sc said:

Hi guys, I know it’s not related to this thread but I need some info to book my interview! We had lawyers set up the ds160 and they have given us the account to log into but I need to verify it and the K1 visa isn’t an option to choose so I can’t verify it meaning I can’t book the interview! Has anyone else had this issue?! I’m from London in England 

Talk to your attorney. When I peeped the DS-160 forms today it asks what kind of VISA it is when setting up the account so it's likely already done and you just need to go through the motions to get to the end where you can schedule. But again, talk to your attorney. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Texas stylist said:

Did they stop doing scans for this month because the majority has moved on to the next stage? 

I can post it. I’m still gathering weekly I didn’t stop because the majority moved or anything but no one seemed interested..

*I’ll post it tonight

Edited by Naes

Timeline
3 hours ago, Naes said:

I can post it. I’m still gathering weekly I didn’t stop because the majority moved or anything but no one seemed interested..

*I’ll post it tonight

Thank you! I just didn’t know if it was because most have moved on which is understandable. Thanks!!!

Timeline
Just now, Texas stylist said:

Thank you! I just didn’t know if it was because most have moved on which is understandable. Thanks!!!

Oh anytime, just tell me if it’s needed. I’m still doing june and July too and will continue till I move in June. As long as someone wants it I’m 100% ok with doing it. :) 

I just stopped cause there was no feedback which I usually get from other months as to continue or not.

I’ll post it tonight with all of May so far included :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 5/15/2018 at 8:56 PM, BK&MC said:

Hit a low point today.

Am so tired and frustrated with the wait. If there were any reasons or explanation given, I'd probably accept it better. But there is nothing at all but for my FI to check to call them (pointless) and check his mailbox everyday while I just refresh my email, app and the new site everyday. 

253 days and they're playing us like this.

Have him contact his state senators office and have the senators office do the inquiry.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Timeline
8 hours ago, Naes said:

Oh anytime, just tell me if it’s needed. I’m still doing june and July too and will continue till I move in June. As long as someone wants it I’m 100% ok with doing it. :) 

I just stopped cause there was no feedback which I usually get from other months as to continue or not.

I’ll post it tonight with all of May so far included :) 

Thanks @Naes

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Texas stylist said:

Thanks @Naes

No problem. I just came home and letting the computer update itself. I'll start as soon as I can :)

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Texas stylist said:

What does it mean when you get a text and email saying a decision notice was mailed? 

Does the status shows decision notice too??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.