TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, BenjaRu said:

So, I just got my 18 month extension on Wednesday and today I received the email to say card is being produced.

Filed in California on Feb 27 2017

Transferred to Texas on June 6th 2018

I didnt file for N-400.

Approval/card being produced email received Aug 10, 2018!!

Whoop whoop!!

Congrats!

19 hours ago, kendylau said:

After 18 months of waiting, I finally received the alert from USCIS stated that "My card is being produced" TODAY!!

Like many of you here, I filed for the I751 sometime in Feb 2017, got transferred to Nebraska Center 05/2018. 

On 06/2018 USCIS sent me the REF and I had no idea they sent me one until I went back and checked my case mid 07/2018 and was freaking out that the REF did not arrive yet. I called the 1800 numbers, begged and cried ( and also being super nice) to Titer I CS on the phone, got transferred to Titer II immediately and the Titer II CS gentleman was super nice; he faxed me the REF and told me to pack all my documents and sent all in. 

Now, interesting enough, my husband and I have been living apart since 2017-ish due to me going back to school, so the entire time, I was worried that they would invite us in for an interview, the main reason was that this would mostly extend the processing time of our case. My husband and I are still married ( for almost 4.5 years) so to be honest we would have no problem with being at the interview. We flew back and forth to see each other every 2,3 months and went on vacations couple times, and I kept all the hotel receipts, tickets.

So I started preparing all the docs to send it. I sent all the docs I said above, plus checking+ saving statements ( 3 years), my student loans, car loans with our names on it,  my school's verification showing graduation date and out of state student status, our vet bills, health insurance, our 401K, our living wills, and 300+ pages from Verizon showing detailed calls from 2017 to the most recent month of 2018. The package was THICK, and I feel like I might have killed 100 trees. My beloved husband then brought everything we had to a very experienced immigration consultant to double check our package. She reorganized it a little ( well, it was already organized, because, duh, I prepared it ;) 

Sent entire thing on 7/30 through USPS priority tracking. Tracking showed the Nebraska received our package on 8/1. On 8/2, USCIS updated my status as REF received. Today, they updated that my card is being produced. So I fell that I was incredibly, extremely lucky that it only takes 8 days for them to process my REF.

Pray the LORD!!

P.S: The real REF and 18 months extension letter also came today. I can't even.... well I am just so happy!! * happy dance*

Congrats!

On 8/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, corvusheart said:

From what I've heard from those who have gotten RFEs is the letter generally asks for just additional evidence. This person voluntarily chose to use social media proofs. By the way are n400 filers getting 18 month extension letters as well? Hubby already got a stamp for 1 year in April.

On 8/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, corvusheart said:

Yeah my hubby is a n400 filer with our pending ROC. Estimated completion date is January 2020. We haven't got a letter about 18 month extension.

Our N400 and ROC are still pending. No 18 month extension so far. But we do have an interview coming up soon for the N400. 

Anyone still waiting from VSC February 2017? I did another stamp, this is my 2ndtime. Submitted service request 2 weeks ago (5th request), keep telling me still pending adjudication.18 months in pending. Will be filing n-400 this weekend.

any advice? I feel I’m left out in VSC.

Anyone that got the case approved on DHS website got their tracking number?

It seems that only people on USCIS are getting their cards. We got approved but first the website showed we're producing your card and will be delivering for you a day after changed to we approved your case.

So now I'm wondering was there anyone who saw their approvals at DHS website and got their cards?

There's so confusing.

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, forze said:

Anyone that got the case approved on DHS website got their tracking number?

It seems that only people on USCIS are getting their cards. We got approved but first the website showed we're producing your card and will be delivering for you a day after changed to we approved your case.

So now I'm wondering was there anyone who saw their approvals at DHS website and got their cards?

There's so confusing.

Thanks

From the time ours changing to card being produced to being in our hands was 8 days. The websites are not really synched up well, but they do update. I was able to get my USPS tracking number earlier by using my USPS Informed Delivery. That was much quicker about keeping me updated. The cards come from Kentucky so it only took like two days to Florida. 

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, StewandKeba said:

Checked the website and status changed to card being produced. WOOHOO! Thank God!

Congrats!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Evening Everyone!!!

just wanted to give an update...

on august 7 I received an update saying my card was in production. 

August 10 I received an approval letter in the mail

august 13 I received my Green Card in the mail!!! 

Woo hoooo!!! All done with this step 🙂

good luck to everyone and thanks so much for the guidance and advice!!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats to the new approvals!

Good news, today I got my new card,  yay!

Thank you all for the help, the funny stories ( @shell20, thank you!) , and most importantly for the support.

You guys rock!

For the ones still waiting, keep the faith, your approval is near!

Best of luck everyone, cheers!

8 hours ago, byrd_75 said:

Evening Everyone!!!

just wanted to give an update...

on august 7 I received an update saying my card was in production. 

August 10 I received an approval letter in the mail

august 13 I received my Green Card in the mail!!! 

Woo hoooo!!! All done with this step 🙂

good luck to everyone and thanks so much for the guidance and advice!!!! 

Have you got the updates on USCIS.com or DHs website?

Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, forze said:

Have you got the updates on USCIS.com or DHs website?

Thanks

My first updates stating my name and birthdate were changed, came from DHS. Then a few days later I received the same update on USCIS. 

second update re: biometrics was from DHS. Then USCIS sent an email a few days later 

Then the approval notification came from USCIS. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.