TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Dree said:

Does anyone know what happens if they sent a RFE for social media prof but you don't have any, as in not using social media?image.png.c8a9ffb1c08709d3ec035ac3a9ca1b83.png

I never heard of such RFE asking exclusively Social media proofs.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Waittrain said:

I never heard of such RFE asking exclusively Social media proofs.

same here! I do not have any social media profile and nor do i intend to. I am sure I can explain this to any officer who objects and sends RFE for social media proof. that would be a joke.

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office :California Service Center

Receipt #: WAC18096XXXXX

Date Filed :2018-01-02

NOA Date :2018-01-04

18 month courtesy copy: 2018-08-18

18 month official copy: 2018-10-22

Approval: 2019-02-01

GC received : 2019-02-08

From what I've heard from those who have gotten RFEs is the letter generally asks for just additional evidence. This person voluntarily chose to use social media proofs. By the way are n400 filers getting 18 month extension letters as well? Hubby already got a stamp for 1 year in April.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

8 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

From what I've heard from those who have gotten RFEs is the letter generally asks for just additional evidence. This person voluntarily chose to use social media proofs. By the way are n400 filers getting 18 month extension letters as well? Hubby already got a stamp for 1 year in April.

Hi

I haven't received the 18 month extension letter. 

I am a N400 filer as well with a pending ROC. My N400  interview is scheduled for the End of this month. Just hope it will be a combo interview. 

36 minutes ago, badouba18 said:

Hi

I haven't received the 18 month extension letter. 

I am a N400 filer as well with a pending ROC. My N400  interview is scheduled for the End of this month. Just hope it will be a combo interview. 

Yeah my hubby is a n400 filer with our pending ROC. Estimated completion date is January 2020. We haven't got a letter about 18 month extension.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

30 minutes ago, badouba18 said:

I think the ECD is not accurate. Mine is saying August 2019 although I have an interview in 2 weeks. It is just an estimation. 

We're in Minnesota though the slowest field office.

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Any ROC/N400 combo filers get these 18 month extension letters?

- I am the US Sponsor-

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I tried to fill out an inquiry today about my case is out of the processing time. Since it actually is, my case was transferred to Nebraska and they are working on Feb 18 now. I filled in Feb 14 

They responded back and said it is still within the processing time. 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Received this email from my local office in response to my I-751 inquiry I submitted back in April before the May transfer to Nebraska. It took them 4 months to come up with an answer. Now, I don't know what to believe. My N-400 interview is scheduled at the end of this month. Do you guys think that this means that my case is being transfer again from Nebraska to my local office for the purpose of a Combo interview?

below is the email.

" Dear .........

On 04/18/2018, you or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

The status of this service request is:

On 04/18/2018, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I751 (Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence), to request the current status of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

What We Found:
Our records indicate that your case/file is in transit to our office. Once received, it will be reviewed and you updated regarding the status of your case. Please allow at least 45-60 days for this process.

What You Can Do:
If you have not heard from us after 60 days, please contact us again at the number provided below. Or, you are free to schedule an Info Pass appointment with your local office. As a courtesy, we have enclosed information on how to schedule an Info Pass appointment with your local office. You can schedule an Info Pass appointment by accessing our website at www.uscis.gov. Please remember that this is not an interview, it is merely a pass to enter your local USCIS Field Office to discuss the issues/questions you have regarding the above referenced case.  You should bring this letter with you to your Info Pass appointment. 

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
Kay F. Leopold
Field Office Director

image.png

Today we received good news.

We were notified that my wife's new card is being produced.  

Congrats to everyone else that receive the same news recently.

21 Aug 2013: I-129F Sent

11 Feb 2014: Visa APPROVED!

20 May 2014: Wedding!

--

31 Jul 2014: Mailed AOS Packet

12 Feb 2015: AOS Interview - Approved

--

22 Feb 2017: Mailed ROC Packet

08 Aug 2018: ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 8/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, badouba18 said:

Received this email from my local office in response to my I-751 inquiry I submitted back in April before the May transfer to Nebraska. It took them 4 months to come up with an answer. Now, I don't know what to believe. My N-400 interview is scheduled at the end of this month. Do you guys think that this means that my case is being transfer again from Nebraska to my local office for the purpose of a Combo interview?

below is the email.

" Dear .........

On 04/18/2018, you or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case.  Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

The status of this service request is:

On 04/18/2018, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I751 (Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence), to request the current status of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. 

What We Found:
Our records indicate that your case/file is in transit to our office. Once received, it will be reviewed and you updated regarding the status of your case. Please allow at least 45-60 days for this process.

What You Can Do:
If you have not heard from us after 60 days, please contact us again at the number provided below. Or, you are free to schedule an Info Pass appointment with your local office. As a courtesy, we have enclosed information on how to schedule an Info Pass appointment with your local office. You can schedule an Info Pass appointment by accessing our website at www.uscis.gov. Please remember that this is not an interview, it is merely a pass to enter your local USCIS Field Office to discuss the issues/questions you have regarding the above referenced case.  You should bring this letter with you to your Info Pass appointment. 

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
Kay F. Leopold
Field Office Director

image.png

you know how they are. Every department knows nothing about others.  Just go to your interview :)

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.