TBoneTX

I-751 February 2017 Filers, Part II

2,305 posts in this topic

On 7/6/2018 at 2:41 PM, rs2712 said:

I would suggest put some sort of enquiry maybe that will trigger approval. Just take a chance

if everyone does what you suggested,  then it will take much longer for everyone to get their cases processed 

my story is kinda same to yours, on the dhs website was saying that my case is been approved since last year  but i never received the approval letter on the mail. me and my lawyer was doing info pass to the detroit office and the officer was telling us the case is approved and i should receive something soon i didnt get the approval latter or the green card untel i finally called the 1800 number i spoke with some one and have an inquiry about the approval latter, after that i receive latter on the male saying On June 27, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC15175xxxx, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by July 27, 2018, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.  

07/06/2018
sign_icon.png

We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, and we are working on your case. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. thats under the case history.

what do you guys think that mean it will be long run again or i will get the approval letter soon ??? 

Hi guys, i just got an update today July 9th saying,

fdfdd.thumb.JPG.23af19a69808a3592b21b7f7cd28dc83.JPG

my case was transferred on June 18th in Nebraska.. i hope everyone got this update too :)

Edited by KathSkywalker

N400 Journey

01.15.2020: N400 Application sent 

01.17.2020: NOA Biometrics scheduled for February 05, 2020

02.05.2020: Biometrics done

03.02.2020: Interview was scheduled for April 20, 2020

03.31.2020: Interview de-scheduled due to Covid-19

09.02.2020: New interview date scheduled for September 21, 2020 Tampa

09.21.2020: Interview done - passed

09.24.2020: Oath Ceremony scheduled for October 13, 2020 Tampa

10.13.2020: Oath Ceremony done 🥰💖

24 minutes ago, KathSkywalker said:

my case was transferred on June 18th in Nebraska.. i hope everyone got this update too :)

Great news...

I'm so confused on the order of their case processing. I was transferred to Nebraska on June 10th and no news so far

1 hour ago, tl89 said:

Great news...

I'm so confused on the order of their case processing. I was transferred to Nebraska on June 10th and no news so far

thanks.. yeah me too i am confused too cause based on the other posts it took them 3 months to get approved after their cases was transferred then mines took like 3 weeks only.. i really hope you and others get theirs very soon as well..

N400 Journey

01.15.2020: N400 Application sent 

01.17.2020: NOA Biometrics scheduled for February 05, 2020

02.05.2020: Biometrics done

03.02.2020: Interview was scheduled for April 20, 2020

03.31.2020: Interview de-scheduled due to Covid-19

09.02.2020: New interview date scheduled for September 21, 2020 Tampa

09.21.2020: Interview done - passed

09.24.2020: Oath Ceremony scheduled for October 13, 2020 Tampa

10.13.2020: Oath Ceremony done 🥰💖

2 hours ago, KathSkywalker said:

Congratulations ! I just checked and I have the same update ! Does it mean that the case is approved ? I was transferred on May 8th. 

CSC filer .

they are approving more and more cases ! I think the message that comes after this update is Case was approved , am I right ?

thank you all for the messages !! It’s always helpful to read your messages ! Because it makes me feel not alone in this long wait !

hang in there ! It’s the end soon !

Hello,

I am the US sponsor. Does anyone know about the number of days an applicant can be out of the country? Someone told me it is a cumulative total of 180 days since the original Green Card. I thought there was a number per year.

Thanks,

Brian

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

CSC filer here, just got a letter in the mail that my Wife was approved!

We filed on Feb 08 2017 and were approved July 05 2018. No interview or RFEs.

All those that are waiting hang in there!!:D

Edited by ale89

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No updates here, just the every 3 week email saying they are still reviewing my case and there are no updates at this time. Mid-Feb 2017 filer, CSC, no transfers. 

Sigh....

I guess they're finally getting to us! I searched  100 cases and some have been getting approved or sent request for evidence. Keep the faith!

Cases.jpg

2 hours ago, bonhomme said:

I guess they're finally getting to us! I searched  100 cases and some have been getting approved or sent request for evidence. Keep the faith!

Cases.jpg

What search tool is that?  And glad there is a flurry of approvals.  

WAC1713800  are my first numbers 

Gives me hope

Feb 14th 2017 I-751 Filer

March 14th 2018 transferred to Nebraska    

Just got text update from USCIS. My CASE has been approved finally... 17 months.

DIKIM.................................02/08/17.....................02/10/17..............03/08/17.................07/10/18.........

haha.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.