1,678 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

It took little over 9 months to get my I601a approved , but I did get REF after about 8 months, so that stalled the process for me. Nebraska Service Center. Now it’s onto NVC stage, we haven’t received anything from nvc yet saying they received our waiver approval. Fingers crossed it will be any time soon. 

How long after you filled your RFE response did you received your approval?

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

Sorry this was for Jane88

I got that :)

judging from her previous post it was a month after RFE sent to get approval 

Quote from her message "It took little over 9 months to get my I601a approved , but I did get REF after about 8 months, so that stalled theprocess for me. Nebraska Service Center. "

1 minute ago, orestovich said:

I got that :)

judging from her previous post it was a month after RFE sent to get approval 

Quote from her message "It took little over 9 months to get my I601a approved , but I did get REF after about 8 months, so that stalled theprocess for me. Nebraska Service Center. "

When you get a RFE they give you exact 30 days to respond to it,  than after they receive the response they can take up to 60 days to let you know what they decided. My lawyer said that we will probably hear something within 4 weeks but I lot of people got an answer after two weeks. This waiting game is not fun! 😩

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Tyssa said:

When you get a RFE they give you exact 30 days to respond to it,  than after they receive the response they can take up to 60 days to let you know what they decided. My lawyer said that we will probably hear something within 4 weeks but I lot of people got an answer after two weeks. This waiting game is not fun! 😩

No fun for sure ;)

But nothing we can do , right ? 

I waited for this 19 years ...

Few months now should be ok  but ...

Anxious 

Hahahaha

Timeline
Just now, Tyssa said:

You are right! All of this wait will be worth it! 🙏🏻

Going fishing for a weekend , will take my mind of this

Hopefully after I come back , Monday will start w approval notice !!!

Hahahahahahaa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Expect it to take about 10 and a half months, that’s what mine took and I never got an RFE, the only thing I received was a fingerprint appointment letter not even a month after submitting the i601a 

1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

What was your exact time line? My 8 months already passed.. tahnk you for sharing 

Waiver filed at the end of June 2018,  had my fingerprints in mid August, waiver approved in mid May 2019

1 hour ago, Tyssa said:

How long after you filled your RFE response did you received your approval?

In about 2-3 weeks

On 7/19/2019 at 7:03 AM, Tyssa said:

Question for anyone else that got a RFE and later received the approval. Did you got an email, text or just the letter on the mail? I would like to sign up for the email updates because I will be going out of state next week but I am hearing that they are not updating online and just sending the letters. Also I couldn’t find the App that was mentioned here, found different ones...

Thank you in advance 

Hi, we submitted the RFE on 7/1, got a text on 7/5 saying they received my documents and finally yesterday after 3 wks i got another alert saying there had been a change on our case, checked uscis webpage and our case was approved🙏🙏🙏🙏 haven't received approval letter in the mail yet. Hope this helps

Edited by tati932

1 hour ago, tati932 said:

Hi, we submitted the RFE on 7/1, got a text on 7/5 saying they received my documents and finally yesterday after 3 wks i got another alert saying there had been a change on our case, checked uscis webpage and our case was approved🙏🙏🙏🙏 haven't received approval letter in the mail yet. Hope this helps

Congrats !!!! Where are you going for the interview? My lawyer filled my response last week so hopefully I will also get a text with updates! 🙏🏻

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bariskurt said:

Any news?? Tyssa ? When was your rfe submission? 

Potomac Service Center just  changed 

Receipt date for a case inquiry from October 5 to September 23

😭😭😭😭😭

Screenshot_20190730-122328_Chrome.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.