1,678 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline

The wait time for serbia is  6 weeks because its a smaller country.   You can even request to expedite ur appt.  maybe ukraine has a similar wait

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, orestovich said:

Thanks much for all the info 🙏

Really appreciated 

Potomac has " Receipt date for a case inquiry" set as October 3 , 2018 

Mine receipt is October 10 

I think when it will change to any daye after 10 - I am submitting request  

You should. I waited until the were one day past my receipt date and I sent in a case inquiry based on my case being outside of normal processing time, it took about a week but I got an email saying my case had just been given to an officer for review and to allow 60 days to get a response. 30 days later I did another inquiry and that time they said that my case was waiting to be given to an officer which made me die inside a little but at exactly 60 days from the first inquiry I got a text saying there had been a change to my case and to check my uscis account and my case had been approved! I got an approval email also and about a week later I received the approval notice in the mail

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elliej said:

The wait time for serbia is  6 weeks because its a smaller country.   You can even request to expedite ur appt.  maybe ukraine has a similar wait

Thanks for info !!!

I really hope its similar waiting time 🤞🤞🤞

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

You should. I waited until the were one day past my receipt date and I sent in a case inquiry based on my case being outside of normal processing time, it took about a week but I got an email saying my case had just been given to an officer for review and to allow 60 days to get a response. 30 days later I did another inquiry and that time they said that my case was waiting to be given to an officer which made me die inside a little but at exactly 60 days from the first inquiry I got a text saying there had been a change to my case and to check my uscis account and my case had been approved! I got an approval email also and about a week later I received the approval notice in the mail

So bear w me here please :)

judging by your time line it took all in all 10 months to get approval . August 15 2018 and approval is june 2019 . But thats already with 60 additional days that You waited after inquiry ???

So my wait is already over 9 months , who knows when inquiry day will change and after that could be another 60 days ...

😭😭😭 

thats well over the year period ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
43 minutes ago, orestovich said:

So bear w me here please :)

judging by your time line it took all in all 10 months to get approval . August 15 2018 and approval is june 2019 . But thats already with 60 additional days that You waited after inquiry ???

So my wait is already over 9 months , who knows when inquiry day will change and after that could be another 60 days ...

😭😭😭 

thats well over the year period ...

Yes my case receipt date was August 15 2018, on April 27 they were on August 16th 2018 so I sent in my inquiry and was told to give them 60 ways to get my response and sure enough on June 27th my case was approved. It took 10 months and 15-16 days so 10 and a half months to get approved basically. It took a very long time. But so did my i130 and my lawyer taking a whole 6 months between the i130 approval and the submission of the I601a didn’t help either. This time around I pushed my lawyer and got my ds260 submitted on July 5th so a week after i601a approval and the supportive documents and affidavit of support has been sent and have probably been received but it will be a bit until the nvc scans them into their system and a bit longer until they can review my case since they must receive i601a approval notice from USCIS first too

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Dalila Gonzalez said:

Yes my case receipt date was August 15 2018, on April 27 they were on August 16th 2018 so I sent in my inquiry and was told to give them 60 ways to get my response and sure enough on June 27th my case was approved. It took 10 months and 15-16 days so 10 and a half months to get approved basically. It took a very long time. But so did my i130 and my lawyer taking a whole 6 months between the i130 approval and the submission of the I601a didn’t help either. This time around I pushed my lawyer and got my ds260 submitted on July 5th so a week after i601a approval and the supportive documents and affidavit of support has been sent and have probably been received but it will be a bit until the nvc scans them into their system and a bit longer until they can review my case since they must receive i601a approval notice from USCIS first too

Got it 

Hope now it will go bit faster for You

Good luck and Thanks again 

On 7/23/2019 at 6:50 PM, orestovich said:

Wow ... thats a lifetime 

After 601a is approved still that long ???

Anybody from Europe went through this and know how long does it take to get visa interview abroad ? I am from Ukraine 

Ukraine here as well. At the NVC stage currently as well after my I601A has been approved 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Montenegro
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

Ukraine here as well. At the NVC stage currently as well after my I601A has been approved 

How long did it take for ur 601a to get approved

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jane88 said:

Ой , приємно земляків зустріти !!!

Congrats first of all on the approval !!!

Can You please give me a little bit more info .

Service center , time line for 601 and NVC .

Thanks in advance  :)

1 hour ago, orestovich said:

Ой , приємно земляків зустріти !!!

Congrats first of all on the approval !!!

Can You please give me a little bit more info .

Service center , time line for 601 and NVC .

Thanks in advance  :)

It took little over 9 months to get my I601a approved , but I did get REF after about 8 months, so that stalled the process for me. Nebraska Service Center. Now it’s onto NVC stage, we haven’t received anything from nvc yet saying they received our waiver approval. Fingers crossed it will be any time soon. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jane88 said:

It took little over 9 months to get my I601a approved , but I did get REF after about 8 months, so that stalled the process for me. Nebraska Service Center. Now it’s onto NVC stage, we haven’t received anything from nvc yet saying they received our waiver approval. Fingers crossed it will be any time soon. 

🤞🤞🤞

It will 

Thanks for sharing 

Please keep us posted on your progress 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Jane88 said:

What was your exact time line? My 8 months already passed.. tahnk you for sharing 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.