2,033 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mad rabbit said:

A truly good morning!!!!

77C471E3-7F5F-4A23-B3DC-9060EBFF3EF7.jpeg

Congrats, How long took your case in update? I just taken the interview yesterday and I got the recommendation approval but nothing change in my status online

8 minutes ago, Mad rabbit said:

A truly good morning!!!!

Congrats!

Just now, Huckyfinn said:

Congrats, How long took your case in update? I just taken the interview yesterday and I got the recommendation approval but nothing change in my status online

Well my case was a little bit confusing. I have pending i751 but my interview was only for n400. Officer said that I passed the test but he couldn’t approve me because another officer has to go through my i751 and approve it first and that I probably will receive an interview notice (I was told that LA office doesn’t do combo interviews anymore). Date of my interview was October 17th. Yesterday I received a status update about i751 that they mailed card, today at 7 am another text saying that i751 was approved and 10 minutes later 4 texts messages about n400 status change and when I checked online it was showing that they mailed a ceremony notice. Woooow. Can’t believe I have one last step left in this path! Probably won’t believe it until attend the ceremony! I truly hope others will have some good news too very soon. We all have been waiting for really long time 🙏🏻

1 minute ago, Mad rabbit said:

Well my case was a little bit confusing. I have pending i751 but my interview was only for n400. Officer said that I passed the test but he couldn’t approve me because another officer has to go through my i751 and approve it first and that I probably will receive an interview notice (I was told that LA office doesn’t do combo interviews anymore). Date of my interview was October 17th. Yesterday I received a status update about i751 that they mailed card, today at 7 am another text saying that i751 was approved and 10 minutes later 4 texts messages about n400 status change and when I checked online it was showing that they mailed a ceremony notice. Woooow. Can’t believe I have one last step left in this path! Probably won’t believe it until attend the ceremony! I truly hope others will have some good news too very soon. We all have been waiting for really long time 🙏🏻

Wow I bet you had a bad time for waiting,but you can release now. Congratulation you again. You are almost done with visajourney.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone that passed the interview!! So happy for you!

I’m still waiting for an interview date,

I’m getting a little anxious as I want to travel but don’t want to miss the date so it’s hard to plan anything. 

Anyone else still waiting? 

I’m in New York City, submitted online March 15.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, luciabrooklyn said:

Congratulations to everyone that passed the interview!! So happy for you!

I’m still waiting for an interview date,

I’m getting a little anxious as I want to travel but don’t want to miss the date so it’s hard to plan anything. 

Anyone else still waiting? 

I’m in New York City, submitted online March 15.

Hi my mother-in-law is from Brooklyn New York and it took her one year to get a interview date for her N400 and she did her interview and now waiting for a oat ceremony for almost 3 months now I really don't know what's going on with New York maybe it's moving slow

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Shanshanjamrock said:

Hi my mother-in-law is from Brooklyn New York and it took her one year to get a interview date for her N400 and she did her interview and now waiting for a oat ceremony for almost 3 months now I really don't know what's going on with New York maybe it's moving slow

thank you for your response. 

wow that’s a long wait.

I guess I just have to be patient. 

Congrats to your mother-in-law. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, anthello said:

I’m in NYC and still waiting. Submission date of 3/2; biometrics a few weeks later. 

Hey there! I guess it’s moving slow for all of us in NYC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 minutes ago, luciabrooklyn said:

thank you for your response. 

wow that’s a long wait.

I guess I just have to be patient. 

Congrats to your 

Thank you just hold the faith dear  it's coming trust me I know that feeling I get my interview schedule 7 days ago and I wait for like 7 months I'm in California and Sacramento is my field office.

5 hours ago, Mad rabbit said:

A truly good morning!!!!

Congratulations, @Mad rabbit! Your stars are lined up and you got to be relieved. All the best in your pursuits and Happy Ceremony! 

Yesterday, I received an alert from my USCIS App that my status has changed. After many months of worrying and wondering, these past two weeks have moved me from finally getting my I-751 approved, receiving my Green Card, N-400 Interview,  getting Approved and now receiving a notification that 

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed

We scheduled your oath ceremony for Receipt Number IOEXXXXXXXXXX. We sent a notice with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony to the address you gave us. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

This has been an incredible fortnight, and to all those who agitate at this process, I hope my story can make you believe that it can also rain in the desert. I believe that in spite of this protracted and sometimes hard-to-apprehend process, there is hope for all of us who are true to our immigration pursuits. I know that it might  seem easy to say, "hang in there, it's going to be resolved in due course", because I am an Oath Letter away, but hang in there that's what I have been doing the past 2 years and 2 months. Nothing is special about my status, but my time just came now and yours will, soon.

Edited by Lu & Soso

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.