TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, FutureDeLeon said:

We got our NOA2! FINAlly after 8 months!! What do I go now? I heard a lot of people mentioning calling the NVC for a case number or something? When do I do that? Our case was approved yesterday.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Congrats!!

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/667509-april-2018-noa2-nvc/?page=34

Thank you!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gul4554 said:

Thank you so much Naes I already sent her a message 

lets see 

I found this too

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/642346-administrative-processing-ds-5535-form-after-k-1-visa-approval/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/637938-form-ds-5535-supplemental-questions-for-visa-applicants/

Edited by Naes

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I read this but all they are saying is after interview for me i haven’t done interviews yet 

i really don’t know what to do?

thank you so much 

Timeline
Just now, Gul4554 said:

I read this but all they are saying is after interview for me i haven’t done interviews yet 

i really don’t know what to do?

thank you so much 

wait they give you this before the interview?

that'S not as bad.. they give this to all Immigrant cases in Turkey like that too.

Ok so when is the interview? Are they going to mail you to schedule it later?

Yes my interview is not yet done 

i am waiting for them to send me mail for the interview appointment but they sent me this before interview 

I am in United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 

Abu Dhabi 

hope this is not bad 

🙏 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 4/16/2018 at 10:57 PM, Jane wanjiku said:

Thanks all.I will update you on what is in the letter.All the best for everyone waiting for an approval.We all need to be strong to endure all this and finally be with our loved ones.

Hi Augustines .Am back to update on our denial letter.We got it last Friday .It was dated 13th April.We are supposed to add dates on our photos and the passport page copy of the identification page and stamps to prove that we met the past 2 years .We hope they will reconsider.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jane wanjiku said:

Hi Augustines .Am back to update on our denial letter.We got it last Friday .It was dated 13th April.We are supposed to add dates on our photos and the passport page copy of the identification page and stamps to prove that we met the past 2 years .We hope they will reconsider.

I don’t understand why they didn’t issue an RFE for that. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jane wanjiku said:

Before we got an rfe.We never put that information.

Oh so they asked for the information before and you didn’t provide what they asked for? Or just not to their standards?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I

4 minutes ago, Vholde346 said:

Oh so they asked for the information before and you didn’t provide what they asked for? Or just not to their standards?

Yes on our side it seems we were not so thorough with what we sent.Though we sent the photos and passport stamp pages

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Wedding plans! How do we go about getting travel visas for family members? My fiance has a brother and a sister who live in Guatemala. Maybe even helping a friend, cousin or two be able to be at the wedding? When do we begin that process? If it too far of a stretch and not possible?

this is making picking groomsmen and bridesmaids hard.... 

Edited by FutureDeLeon

2 hours ago, FutureDeLeon said:

Wedding plans! How do we go about getting travel visas for family members? My fiance has a brother and a sister who live in Guatemala. Maybe even helping a friend, cousin or two be able to be at the wedding? When do we begin that process? If it too far of a stretch and not possible?

as far as i remember, you have to pay to get an appointment with the embassy and fill out the DS-160. There's a whole list of stuff you have to have and a few hoops to jump but according to some family it's a relatively quick process from start to finish. 

here's the basics in spanish if it helps:

https://aprende.guatemala.com/tramites/visas/requisitos-en-guatemala-para-visa-americana-de-visitante/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, FutureDeLeon said:

When's the wedding?
Ur timeline will depend on how busy your embassy is
If your wedding is like next month, i doubt you can get it done.

Most embassies for visiting visas are booked 2-3 months in advance

Timeline
8 hours ago, Jane wanjiku said:

You said denial. Was it a notice of intent to deny? (Status would be notice of uscis actions)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.