dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Nav1985 said:

Nvc received my case three weeks back and still haven’t generated a case number. No accountability...........very difficult to stay away from your love......

Tomorrow will be exactly 4 weeks for us. When I called today they said it takes upto 8 weeks to generate a case number. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Tomorrow will be exactly 4 weeks for us. When I called today they said it takes upto 8 weeks to generate a case number. 

haha its so crazy. im at 7 weeks today so lets see if i pass the 8 weeks mark and what they say then....

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

9 minutes ago, H&H. said:

haha its so crazy. im at 7 weeks today so lets see if i pass the 8 weeks mark and what they say then....

After it passes 8 weeks then they will say “I will send your case for supervisor review and it takes up to 6 weeks for him to review it.” :(((((( I’m waiting for my case number too. I call everyday with no hope

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Hey don't worry , mine did the same , as long as the money is taken out of your account it'll change to paid in 3-4 days , 

Mine did exactly same  , 

Don't PAY again 

Thank you!  Did you send your documents before the D260 form?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tkim said:

After it passes 8 weeks then they will say “I will send your case for supervisor review and it takes up to 6 weeks for him to review it.” :(((((( I’m waiting for my case number too. I call everyday with no hope

they sent my case to supervisor already (feb 12, 2 weeks after receiving). so i think the time line is once they receive it, they send to supervisor 2 weeks later. then supervisor has 6 weeks. so total 8 weeks. not sure what happens after that. 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Just now, H&H. said:

they sent my case to supervisor already (feb 12, 2 weeks after receiving). so i think the time line is once they receive it, they send to supervisor 2 weeks later. then supervisor has 6 weeks. so total 8 weeks. not sure what happens after that. 

As I understand the NVC now changing the process time for creating the case is 8 weeks instead of 2 weeks (it means after 8 weeks it will consider out of normal process time and sent to their NO HELP SUPERVISOR). I lost all of my hope from them. 

NSC

NOA1: 03 JUL 2017

NOA2: 31 JAN 2018

NVC RECEIVED: FEB 15 2018

CASE #: MAR 21 2018

DS261: MAR 24 2018

AOS PAY: MAR 27 2018, "PAID" MAR 29 2018

IV PAY: MAR 29 2018

SD: APR 05 2018

CC: APR 17 2018

1 hour ago, Biljana said:

Second SD for one of tree cases 03/1. CC /03/15. I just want to tell that we are very satisfied with NVC. All officers with who we speak were very polite, very kind and very understandable. We have 3 cases and we called them many times and every one of them was polite. NVC works very hard and very well. Now we are waiting date interview. Good luck to everyone of this long journey 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Tkim said:

As I understand the NVC now changing the process time for creating the case is 8 weeks instead of 2 weeks (it means after 8 weeks it will consider out of normal process time and sent to their NO HELP SUPERVISOR). I lost all of my hope from them. 

yeah so total time is 8 weeks. once they receive it, they send to supervisor 2 weeks later, then after that they have 6 weeks to get case #. im not sure what happens after 8 weeks so lets see.....

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

30 minutes ago, H&H. said:

yeah so total time is 8 weeks. once they receive it, they send to supervisor 2 weeks later, then after that they have 6 weeks to get case #. im not sure what happens after 8 weeks so lets see.....

They wouldn't send ours to a Supervisor after two weeks (last week) because they claimed it was being worked on, so being sent to a supervisor isn't always a factor. 

@crissyfisher @microdisney Just thought I'd let you guys know, I called today and no case number. Shocker, I know :) Let me know if you have any word on yours

Edited by ALittleBritish

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
37 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

@crissyfisher @microdisney Just thought I'd let you guys know, I called today and no case number. Shocker, I know :) Let me know if you have any word on yours

Thank u it’s been 3 weeks for me so I’ll call them Monday and let u know:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called the NVC today and they told me that standard processing time for case numbers is now 8 weeks. My case had previously been sent to a supervisor but that request is now cancelled since my case is not outside of the normal processing time. Felt a bit like I was in an alternate universe in which the last 6 weeks never happened but at least I feel like someone has given some thought to the actual current processing time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.