dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Netta said:

My husband's interview is tomorrow. I'm excited and extremely nervous at the same time

Good luck

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Violeta15 said:

I called around 10am and lady I spoke too said that they haven’t started scheduling but they should be starting this week when they receive what dates are available from the embassy.

good luck. I think i will be calling everyday to check to see if they have started scheduling for  May

1 hour ago, Netta said:

La entrevista de mi marido es mañana. Estoy emocionado y extremadamente nervioso al mismo tiempo

Good luck. Everything will be fine!!! :innocent: 

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Timeline
2 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

I called around 10am and lady I spoke too said that they haven’t started scheduling but they should be starting this week when they receive what dates are available from the embassy.

Hi Violeta. Ive been calling twice a day. Its horrible!. They kept telling me end of month and now today two reps said they will start until April. 

Cc Jan 16

Timeline
1 hour ago, Miriymel said:

Yes, I called about 10 minutes ago, the rep stated they will be scheduling appts until the end of this week and the following week.  Also, stated the appts will be for the month of May!!  The wait is very intense! :unsure:

Very intense. :(

I am waiting too

Cc Jan 16.

Timeline
4 hours ago, shernandez239 said:

I called 2 hours ago, the lady i spoke to say they should be scheduling next week for may interviews

when is your CC 

3 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

Thank you. If you call or if I call I will keep you updated.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Miriymel said:

Yes, I called about 10 minutes ago, the rep stated they will be scheduling appts until the end of this week and the following week.  Also, stated the appts will be for the month of May!!  The wait is very intense! :unsure:

It is very intense. But few more days

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: England
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Paola93 said:

It is very intense. But few more days

I just called and I was told the same. They do the bulk of the scheduling this week and next week and it’s one month in advance. I kinda knew that’s what they were going to say, but always hope for a miracle 😩

Timeline
2 hours ago, shernandez239 said:

good luck. I think i will be calling everyday to check to see if they have started scheduling for  May

If you do please keep us updated 🤞 Good luck to everyone!!! The wait is the worst

Timeline
1 hour ago, Xindy1215 said:

Hi Violeta. Ive been calling twice a day. Its horrible!. They kept telling me end of month and now today two reps said they will start until April. 

Cc Jan 16

When I called 2 weeks ago they also told me end of the month and lady I spoke to today said later this week so just praying that we all get our interviews soon! ☺️

Timeline
1 hour ago, Paola93 said:

when is your CC 

Thank you. If you call or if I call I will keep you updated.

Yes please keep us updated. I will also keep you guys updated 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/24/2018 at 1:48 PM, dpk said:

Hello!

Everyone I'm glad to let all the community know that we got the visa. interview was this past Tuesday and the visa was ready for pickup today. 🤗

A HUGE THANK YOU! To every member in the community who helped us and brought some company during this wait.

The process for us took 333 days total. For any Peruvian couples out there, feel free to read my review too.

For the rest of couples waiting, keep the positive attitude and remain strong! Don't let this process hurt your relationship, love can overcome anything.

Francesca

Congratulations!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.