dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, XxRohxX said:

Yay!!!!!!Omg still cant believe it . Got the interview scheduled finally !!! Checked the website and to my surprise the status changed to in transit. Then called nvc to confirm !!!! @Ravian and all others waiting to be scheduled at isl embassy call now to get your date.

Have you got the email of interview date? Or called nvc and they told you????? Please tell me pleaseeee

I really hate to tell you that May will be the earliest you may get interview date as they have already  scheduled for April.  Lagos consulate is kind of backed up right now. I got my CC January 19 and I just got interview scheduled two weeks ago for April 12. It took six weeks  from my CC date to get interview date and interview was scheduled about six weeks from that date.

5 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Good day friends,I submit my ds260 today and some financial and supporting document,how many weeks it take NVC before they will complete my case?

Approximately 3 weeks

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just called NVC and they said as of right now they are not scheduling appointments and they usually start at the end of the month (Ciudad Juarez). Just in case anyone was wondering.

Edited by Violeta15

Filed: Other Timeline
3 hours ago, Ravian said:

Have you got the email of interview date? Or called nvc and they told you????? Please tell me pleaseeee

I called them last night they gave me the date. I got the p4 email early morning today !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

yayyy.. It went from AP to Issued in one day! Thank God!

23 hours ago, H.S said:

My spouse had a interview today in Islamabad, Pakistan. They told her visa is approved and  kept her passport and said you will get your passport back with in 7-10 days with visa. I just checked the status on CAEC and it says "Administrative Processing".  Anyone else in the same position ? I believe administrative processing takes alot of time ??

image.png.fbd8411c46bcb120a5126e8b5c791fa6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
13 minutes ago, TX&BC said:

Last night my husband and I prayed before going to bed....

This morning at 7AM we got our appointment!!! April 17th!!!!

Canada....there's still hope for APRIL!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. Just got an email about my interview appointment on April 20..... yehey moving to finish line now....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
53 minutes ago, USA BRA said:

Thank you God, my status at NVC has changed.. to.  IN TRANSIT.

Congratulations

24 minutes ago, TX&BC said:

Last night my husband and I prayed before going to bed....

This morning at 7AM we got our appointment!!! April 17th!!!!

Canada....there's still hope for APRIL!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Filed: Other Timeline
22 minutes ago, Ravian said:

Great we are together.... i got the p4 email as well. Congrats... where are you gonna take the medical? Are you in lahore??

Yes they are charging almost 30,000  for the medical. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.