dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
8 hours ago, Caro559 said:

How do I know when my CC is? Or was? 

I called February 22 and got the awesome news that my case was completed on The 20th of February and then a week later received and email stating my case was completed.

Edited by Violeta15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, H.S said:

Oh okay. Thanks.. i get nervous seeing administrative processing. I know some AP takes at least 6-8 weeks. CO mentioned that your visa is ready and passport will return in 7-10 days but didn't mention AP at all. 

I hope her status change with in a day too. Thanks a lot 

Also, does Embassy keep medical envelope or they return ? 

They kept the medical report I believe but gave him the envelope back with the X-rays in it. 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

I've checked there and it keeps saying to follow six steps which I have no idea what they are but I know for sure I got an email saying my husband was at queue waiting for his appointment on Feb.6 so I'm really confused

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Violeta15 said:

I called February 22 and got the awesome news that my case was completed on The 20th of February and then a week later received and email stating my case was completed.

Sorry to bother again but what does the email look like? I got an email on Feb.6 saying my husband was at queue waiting for his Juárez appointment, might that be it?

Edited by Caro559

Timeline

CC Is case complete and for this you can check CEAC website by enter your case number. if status is At NVC that means your case is complete and now you are in queue for interview in your local embassy 

When I go on there all it says is to follow 6 steps does that mean it's in the NVC now you think? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

They kept the medical report I believe but gave him the envelope back with the X-rays in it. 

Thank you !! 

Timeline

CC Is case complete and for this you can check CEAC website by enter your case number. if status is At NVC that means your case is complete and now you are in queue for interview in your local embassy 

I'm so stupid I always over looked the fact that it says at NVC! Lol I see it now though thank you

Timeline
27 minutes ago, imasunshine said:

so when was your cc? when date is the letter

I believe it's Feb.6 I just called the NVC right now and they said they have no way of knowing when my appointment will be but that they are still making appointments for April so there's still a possibility there

Timeline
1 hour ago, Caro559 said:

Sorry to bother again but what does the email look like? I got an email on Feb.6 saying my husband was at queue waiting for his Juárez appointment, might that be it?

No bother at all and yes that’s the one they usually email it like a week later so your case complete date was probably on January 30th best way to find out is to call. At least you know you are just now waiting for appointment 😁

Timeline
1 hour ago, Caro559 said:

I've checked there and it keeps saying to follow six steps which I have no idea what they are but I know for sure I got an email saying my husband was at queue waiting for his appointment on Feb.6 so I'm really confused

It takes forever to change on the website, the best option is always to call! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Violeta15 said:

No bother at all and yes that’s the one they usually email it like a week later so your case complete date was probably on January 30th best way to find out is to call. At least you know you are just now waiting for appointment 😁

I should've asked when I called right now but they said they're still making appointments for April so hopefully soon! And this waiting part is the worse😭

Timeline
Just now, Caro559 said:

I should've asked when I called right now but they said they're still making appointments for April so hopefully soon! And this waiting part is the worse😭

Well the most important is the appointment date so yes hopefully soon.It definitely is the hardest part 😭 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.