AL-MJD

Singapore K1 filers (2017-18)

226 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
17 hours ago, tiggermuffin said:

Hi @JunYun!

Just to let you know, the NVC will deliver your case to the Singapore US Embassy every other week on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Mine was delivered on 26 Dec so I am guessing that the next batch of delivery will be from 23/24 Jan.

You can still schedule your medical appointment even before your case has reached the US embassy because it takes a while for them to schedule your appointment as of this period. For me, I scheduled my appointment end of last month and the earliest I got was this coming Wednesday. So I'd suggest you to make an appointment soon :) I asked the clinic and they are fine with us submitting the letter from that the NVC will email once your package has been delivered (aka, in transit). I think what they want from the letter is your unique case number!

I will let you know the list of vaccines needed! I'd suggest you to take you vaccines at polyclinic first as you can claim some from Medisave! If not, it will be definitely be cheaper than taking in Fullerton.

Hi @tiggermuffin thanks for updating! yes i will check out about the vaccines in polyclinics this week. i just need the complete list as of now. i thought the medical appointment won’t take time! so should i call now? but again which clinic? the assigned clinic is Fullerton? one and only one? can i just tell them my case number without any letter or email?

Timeline
On 1/13/2019 at 9:35 AM, JunYun said:

Hi @tiggermuffin thanks for updating! yes i will check out about the vaccines in polyclinics this week. i just need the complete list as of now. i thought the medical appointment won’t take time! so should i call now? but again which clinic? the assigned clinic is Fullerton? one and only one? can i just tell them my case number without any letter or email?

These are the vaccines required from my list:

Mumps,Measles, Rubella (MMR)

Polio

Tetanus and Diphtheria toxoids, pertussis (Boostrix/DTaP)

Influenzae type B and influenza (my clinic doctor said this is one vaccine but I have to double check again during my check up)

Hepatitis B

Varicella

Pneumococcal

I believe you would have some of them taken before since some of mine were taken when I was in primary and secondary school but just to be sure, please do wait for the Packet 3 to arrive and double check on the list again!

Yes, from my letter it is at Fullerton Healthcare @ Drs Horne & Chin Pte Ltd.

If I remembered correctly, you can make the appointment without your case number because that was what I did, I booked it before my case number was generated. I think you would only need the letter and case number during the appointment. You may call this number to book your appointment: 6664 3804. Do make it clear with them that this medical appointment is for the US embassy to apply for K1 visa so they will send you the right instructions through the email booking appointment!

Edited by tiggermuffin

K1 Visa

9 May 2018 - Received Date for NOA1

3 November 2018 - Notice Date for NOA2 (on I-797)

5 November 2018 - Notice Date for NOA2 (USCIS website)

16 November 2018 - Received I-797 physical letter from USCIS

26 November 2018 - NVC received petition

8 December 2018 - Case Number Received!

26 December 2018 - In Transit

3 Jan 2019 - Case received by US Embassy Singapore

8 Jan 2019 - Packet 3 received!

23 Jan 2019 - Received Interview date 

30 Jan 2019 - Interview date and passed!

31 Jan 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Ready" to "Application Received"

1 Feb 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Application Received" to "Administrative Processing"

4 Feb 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Administrative Processing" to "Issued"

5 Feb 2019 - Received e-mail/SMS to pick passport up

7 Feb 2019 - Visa and Package to be surrendered to US Immigration in hand

AOS

30 April 2019 - Package sent with FedEx 

1 May 2019 - Package received my USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

5 May  2019 - Fees deducted from Credit Card

6 May 2019 - NOA1 received from text!

27 June 2019 - RFIE received via text/email

1 July 2019 - Letter for RFIE received

2 July 2019 - Sent back RFIE

3 July 2019 - USCIS changed status to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence Was Received

11 Sept 2019 - Testing and Interview 

30 Sept 2019 - EAD Card Produced

2 Oct 2019 - EAD Card is being Mailed to Me

13 April 2020 - EAD Renewal NOA1

28 July 2020 - Case was approved for EAD

3 August 2020 - Received NOA2 (I-797) form stating that my EAD and AP approved

10 August 2020 - Card was mailed to me

11 August 2020 - Card was picked up by the USPS

Timeline
5 hours ago, tiggermuffin said:

These are the vaccines required from my list:

Mumps,Measles, Rubella (MMR)

Polio

Tetanus and Diphtheria toxoids, pertussis (Boostrix/DTaP)

Influenzae type B and influenza (my clinic doctor said this is one vaccine but I have to double check again during my check up)

Hepatitis B

Varicella

Pneumococcal

I believe you would have some of them taken before since some of mine were taken when I was in primary and secondary school but just to be sure, please do wait for the Packet 3 to arrive and double check on the list again!

Yes, from my letter it is at Fullerton Healthcare @ Drs Horne & Chin Pte Ltd.

If I remembered correctly, you can make the appointment without your case number because that was what I did, I booked it before my case number was generated. I think you would only need the letter and case number during the appointment. You may call this number to book your appointment: 6664 3804. Do make it clear with them that this medical appointment is for the US embassy to apply for K1 visa so they will send you the right instructions through the email booking appointment!

Thanks @tiggermuffin i called to Fullerton Ngee Ann today before i see your reply. was planning to ask details but the staff told me the earliest slot right now is after chinese new year. so i immediately reserved the earliest available slot. the email they sent request me to fill up the form and reply w packet 3 letter. i shall just wait. the appointment is another 3 weeks time so i guess i am able to receive packet 3 by then. Thanks for the vaccines list again! i read from the forum and have almost the same in the list. but the only i had before w record/proof are polio and triple antigen (which is boostrix). as far as i know boostrix is last for 10 years only.so i guess i have to get injection for almost all. my current and the only concern is if i have to inject w so many vaccines, i don’t think i can get MMR the same time as other vaccines. by the appointment date i might only get either MMR or Other vaccines. how can i proceed w the interview then? it seems 1month interval needed. but i am afraid to get one right now to mess up the schedule too

Edited by JunYun

Timeline
1 hour ago, JunYun said:

Thanks @tiggermuffin i called to Fullerton Ngee Ann today before i see your reply. was planning to ask details but the staff told me the earliest slot right now is after chinese new year. so i immediately reserved the earliest available slot. the email they sent request me to fill up the form and reply w packet 3 letter. i shall just wait. the appointment is another 3 weeks time so i guess i am able to receive packet 3 by then. Thanks for the vaccines list again! i read from the forum and have almost the same in the list. but the only i had before w record/proof are polio and triple antigen (which is boostrix). as far as i know boostrix is last for 10 years only.so i guess i have to get injection for almost all. my current and the only concern is if i have to inject w so many vaccines, i don’t think i can get MMR the same time as other vaccines. by the appointment date i might only get either MMR or Other vaccines. how can i proceed w the interview then? it seems 1month interval needed. but i am afraid to get one right now to mess up the schedule too

i'm really thankful to @tiggermuffin for providing so many info. it is great and will be very healpful for new K1 beneficiaries to know all these accepted procedures.

as for your vaccinations issue, the doctors at Fullerton Healthcare will allow you walk out with vaccinations that are not done yet, they will provide you with an e-mail address that you can send your future vaccination certificates to them via, your medical will just be incomplete until you have taken all vaccines.

you will just need to take one of each vaccine before your K1 visa approval. they might (i did not go through this unique position of not having all vaccinations fully completed so i cannot be too sure for you) require you to complete all doses of all vaccines before you get your green card.

Edited by AL-MJD

Timeline
9 hours ago, AL-MJD said:

i'm really thankful to @tiggermuffin for providing so many info. it is great and will be very healpful for new K1 beneficiaries to know all these accepted procedures.

as for your vaccinations issue, the doctors at Fullerton Healthcare will allow you walk out with vaccinations that are not done yet, they will provide you with an e-mail address that you can send your future vaccination certificates to them via, your medical will just be incomplete until you have taken all vaccines.

you will just need to take one of each vaccine before your K1 visa approval. they might (i did not go through this unique position of not having all vaccinations fully completed so i cannot be too sure for you) require you to complete all doses of all vaccines before you get your green card.

thanks @AL-MJD i have tried to search more info last night and found this. the vaccines are depend on our age. correct me if i am wrong. https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

i am currently in the mid of 30s so i think i only need MMR, Influenza, boostrix (or dtap). i had polio and varicella. but i have no idea whether i can take MMR, boosteix and Influeza simultaneously. i will email Fullerton Healthcare and update here.

have a great day everyone

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, lecoqmarie said:

Hi guys! Just receive package 3 

can you please advise on what is the Priority Date please? 

Is that for the interview or? 

Sorry just saw it was the NOA1 date actually.

Timeline
On 1/14/2019 at 6:46 PM, JunYun said:

thanks @AL-MJD i have tried to search more info last night and found this. the vaccines are depend on our age. correct me if i am wrong. https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/exams/ti/panel/vaccination-panel-technical-instructions.html#tbl1

i am currently in the mid of 30s so i think i only need MMR, Influenza, boostrix (or dtap). i had polio and varicella. but i have no idea whether i can take MMR, boosteix and Influeza simultaneously. i will email Fullerton Healthcare and update here.

have a great day everyone

That is very very very very correct.

My understanding is that you cannot take influenza with other vaccinations. I have taken Boostrix(no idea how to spell), Varicella(chicken pox) and MMR together. Scientifically, you can just search on the internet, live(alive) vaccines should not be taken with other vaccines.

I'm really sorry for my really late reply btw.

Timeline

Did anyone have problems with sending pack packet 3 to the US embassy? Singpost tried to send my package to the US embassy but there was not anyone to collect the letter so they are delivering it back to my home. I am really worried that the next time I send it back it will not be delivered again :( . Can somebody please advice me on when is the best time to deliver? 

K1 Visa

1 Feb 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Application Received" to "Administrative Processing"

AOS

3 July 2019 - USCIS changed status to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence Was Received

Timeline
3 hours ago, tiggermuffin said:

Did anyone have problems with sending pack packet 3 to the US embassy? Singpost tried to send my package to the US embassy but there was not anyone to collect the letter so they are delivering it back to my home. I am really worried that the next time I send it back it will not be delivered again :( . Can somebody please advice me on when is the best time to deliver? 

Yep mine was in transit at central post now it’s in transit in tangling so hopefully tomorrow.. 

Timeline

Hi! 

Did you guys receive a letter for the interview date? Or is it by email? 

I have my medical appointment on Friday and I am scared to not get the interview date by then with the case number. 

They receive the package 3 today. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, lecoqmarie said:

Yep mine was in transit at central post now it’s in transit in tangling so hopefully tomorrow.. 

Did they attempt to send the mail today? I called Singpost, they attempted to deliver today but no one was at thr embassy to take the package so it is in transit at tanglin office. They told me that they are sending back the mail to me since no one was aroubd at the embassy today :(

also i think you will receive the packet 4 by email :) has yours arrived at the US embassy yet?

K1 Visa

AOS

2 hours ago, lecoqmarie said:

Hi! 

Did you guys receive a letter for the interview date? Or is it by email? 

I have my medical appointment on Friday and I am scared to not get the interview date by then with the case number. 

They receive the package 3 today. 

You do not need an interview date for medical.

Packet 3 is all you need. Don’t forget to bring the medical letter inside your packet 3.

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Timeline
6 hours ago, tiggermuffin said:

Did they attempt to send the mail today? I called Singpost, they attempted to deliver today but no one was at thr embassy to take the package so it is in transit at tanglin office. They told me that they are sending back the mail to me since no one was aroubd at the embassy today :(

also i think you will receive the packet 4 by email :) has yours arrived at the US embassy yet?

=.=

please attempt to tell Singpost to resend your package to the embassy the next day. Today is Martin Luther King day and the embassy takes offs on American and Singaporean holidays.

Timeline
11 hours ago, tiggermuffin said:

please receive this and call back Tanglin post office at 8am and give them your tracking number and attempt to have them redeliver your package this coming afternoon. it's ridiculous that they don't know when the embassy takes its holidays after years and years of working with it.

if your package gets sent back to you, just resend it anytime. there is no more upcoming American holidays for you to take note of. but please just attempt to call in or walk in if convenient and tell them to redeliver.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.