3,193 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Hirotoyoto said:

how do you check which petition they are working on on the new site? i am not able to see it.

You can check it in here 👇

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sami&Gabster said:

This out of order approval system is driving me crazy ugh! 

Add up to that the inconsistencies of the answer of every USCIS officer you get to talk to everytime you call them. :D

Timeline

Oh Guys... Congratulations to those of you who got approved. 217days here and patiently waiting...

Behold!! This journey might seem tough to among us here but in time we will get also our approvals... Always activate your “Maximum Tolerance” in this process.:D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Margeee said:

@gavin923 Really? Mine’s not working though. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. We do have the same date 😁😁😁😁

Mine is not working either since last night. They are not sending me the one time password so I can log in.. 😭

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lilpinay said:

Mine is not working either since last night. They are not sending me the one time password so I can log in.. 😭

Sis clear your browser then try logging in again.

Timeline
1 minute ago, lilpinay said:

@lilpinay yeah! Mine too. It started last night and till now it’s not working. I asked my fiance to call uscis and ask them as to why im not receiving the one time password. They told him that theyre still working on it. So I guess we need to wait again. 😭😭😭

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
15 hours ago, Bambi_Eyes9390 said:

Thanks guys. I'm planning to go for like 3 weeks in October so I'm just kinda nervous about not being let in! I'm of course going to have to come back to finish off this process but I haven't seen him in a while and he can't come here right now so I'm just gonna go out there.

Thanks for the responses, it makes me feel better that I can just be honest! I get stressed otherwise haha

15 hours ago, Eleanor & Jack said:

I was nervous too, I always am at customs even though I have nothing to hide! I was extra nervous after we'd gotten engaged, but yeah I just said I'm visiting my fiancé, they asked when we were getting married and I said we've not set a date as we've applied for the K1 visa. They were totally fine both times. You'll be fine!

I was SUPER nervous this time too! As it was mid K1 visa application.

But the officer didn't even bring up my visa, just asked the standard questions - 

Whats the purpose of your visit? 

How long are you staying?

Who are you visiting?

Is your fiance a US citizen?

Do you have a wedding date set?  (i said no because k1 allows zero planning LOL)

What do you do for work?

AAAND stamp stamp in the passport and seeee ya off I went.

But it's so easy to get anxious as they'e firing off questions. Just be honest, have a return ticket and something to show ties to your home country incase they ask :)

ENJOY YOUR VISIT ❤️

Timeline
13 hours ago, PattyP15 said:

I woke up to an email this morning and was finally approved after 195 days! 

NOA1 (old site): Feb 1

NOA1 (new site): Feb 6

CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Timeline
12 hours ago, H and Cris said:

Hi Visa Family,

I just wanted to add to the positivity thread by letting you all know we were approved on Aug. 15! The new site submitted date shows Feb. 12. Those of you who are still waiting please stay positive! It will happen! Yaay!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Margeee said:

@lilpinay yeah! Mine too. It started last night and till now it’s not working. I asked my fiance to call uscis and ask them as to why im not receiving the one time password. They told him that theyre still working on it. So I guess we need to wait again. 😭😭😭

Me too. I sent the site a question why I'm not receiving the password anymore, no reply yet. Oh well, just our luck huh... (sigh) I might have checked too much and they got tired of sending me the password... 😂 😂🙈

Timeline
10 hours ago, lotusflower16 said:

Speaking of decorating to pass the time when we arrive at our SO’s house/apartment. He has this poster up in the bedroom. That is coming straight down when I get there........😂😂😂

95FD4D23-28A4-4D5B-A5EB-FFEE51D11A2D.jpeg

hahahahaha this is SOOOO gooood!!

I had beach towels in the bathroom and mismatched crockery when I was last visiting - nothing a quick trip to home depot to change that :jest:

Timeline
10 hours ago, Vee_bay_bee said:

Woke up to the email we've been waiting for!!! 

We've been approved! 😄

Old Website: February 12

New Website: February 16

P.S. It's only updated on the new website, not the old website, nor the app I have called "Case Tracker" (it's probably linked to the old website). 

180 days exactly!

Now to prepare for what's next...Is there a different topic trend for this? 🙃

image1.png

CONGRATULATIONS!!! this is super exciting we almost have the same NOA1 date!

It's probably been mentioned already (i'm still catching up on all these posts lol)

But there's an August NOA2 - NVC thread! For help on the next steps 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Darline said:

NOA 1 new website: 14th february

waiting.. waiting... im going crazy lmao. 

4 hours ago, Darline said:

I came back yesterday from the US and was there for 15 days. We found a beautiful house so I helped him with moving in and picking out our furniture. Its so hard to go back after setting everything up. I really really hope our case gets approved soon :(.

AAhh it's always so hard leaving!!

Hang in there!! Our NOA1 dates are 1 day apart!

Where abouts in Virginia are you going to be?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
5 hours ago, Adrii said:

hahahahaha this is SOOOO gooood!!

I had beach towels in the bathroom and mismatched crockery when I was last visiting - nothing a quick trip to home depot to change that :jest:

Omg forgot about home depot! I mean we have similar stores here its no new concept but we went a couple of times when I was visiting at Christmas and it brings back good memories, I'm so weird 😂 if you asked me if I wanted a trip out to B&Q here I'd be like PASS

NOA1: February 13th

NOA2: September 4th

NVC case # assigned: September 21st 

Medical @ Knightsbridge: December 5th

Interview: December 17th

event.png

7 hours ago, Adrii said:

AAhh it's always so hard leaving!!

Hang in there!! Our NOA1 dates are 1 day apart!

Where abouts in Virginia are you going to be?

Yeah I just hope we dont get an RFE or anything :(.

We are gonna live near Williamsburg, I cant really say the exact town because we both have a big following on social media and it would be dumb of me to post that publically.

But tbh this is something that feels good too. Like everyone asks us all the time if we already know about the move and when it will finally be over. Its really cute to have supporting people out there that just wait for us being together finally :D.

As i see youre gonna live in washington dc? how are the officers at the airport there? I usually arrive in BWI (baltimore international) but i am thinking about flying with my dog the next time and stay a month in the US and go back for the visa interview without my dog and just leave him in the US already. But since i would use another airline for it, i would arrive at the dulles airport and i am afraid they could deny me entry with my dog. I know that the officers are really nice to me all the time at BWI and i always tell them that i visit my fiance, but you probably know yourself that not all officers at every airport are that nice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.