The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

Might be. I could verify for you, but I charge by the hour.

So do ladies of the night 😁

1 minute ago, Bill & Katya said:

Fed Chair Jerome Powell says he doesn't expect recession

https://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/2234660001/fed-chair-jerome-powell-says-he-doesnt-expect-recession/

Don’t bother, a quick google search has the number anywhere from 130k to 180k depending on the metric.

Sad that so many MDL are desperately hoping the economy will crash 

Canada's economy blows past expectations with gain of 81,100 jobs.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-gains-81100-jobs-in-august-as-national-election-looms

What does Canada's economy have to do with the previous posts? Well nothing really. Except it also has very little to do with Trump. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

Canada's economy blows past expectations with gain of 81,100 jobs.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-gains-81100-jobs-in-august-as-national-election-looms

What does Canada's economy have to do with the previous posts? Well nothing really. Except it also has very little to do with Trump. 

Quite honestly, I think Canada’s economy closely follows that of the US.  A good comparison is Australia, both Canada and Australia are similar in population and people, but Australia does not benefit from being immediately adjacent to the US.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Quite honestly, I think Canada’s economy closely follows that of the US.  A good comparison is Australia, both Canada and Australia are similar in population and people, but Australia does not benefit from being immediately adjacent to the US.

I agree. Just not a lot to do with Trump's influence though. I mean a little to do with Trump, sure. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Steeleballz said:

I agree. Just not a lot to do with Trump's influence though. I mean a little to do with Trump, sure. 

The economy is rarely impacted greatly by the sitting President, but that does not stop them for take credit, or getting the blame.  George H.W. Bush.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Trump still on pace to play more golf in 4 years than Obama did in 8. Still winning!

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Edited by Steeleballz

Filed: Timeline
5 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Trump still on pace to play more golf in 4 years than Obama did in 8. Still winning!

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf." --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016

Yeah, he pretty much screwed the pooch on that one, eh?  

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
6 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Honestly though, who cares? Politicians say things to get elected, Mr. Trump is no different. What matters is results, and he's obviously "winning" on that score. And you know that he's winning because the best his opponents can do is track his golf outings. :whistle:

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

19 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

Honestly though, who cares? Politicians say things to get elected, Mr. Trump is no different. What matters is results, and he's obviously "winning" on that score. And you know that he's winning because the best his opponents can do is track his golf outings. :whistle:

That and a few other things. I think Trump is accomplishing a lot of what he wanted to do. Which is much different than saying he is accomplishing a lot of what he promised to do. 

1 hour ago, ALFKAD said:

Yeah, he pretty much screwed the pooch on that one, eh?  

Of all the people in the world, the president of the USA is probably one who needs some extra leisure time. I don't begrudge them it. I would actually be more concerned about having someone in office who didn't want to take a day off now and then. I work with a few people like that and they are a little too close to the edge for me at times.

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, Steeleballz said:

That and a few other things. I think Trump is accomplishing a lot of what he wanted to do. Which is much different than saying he is accomplishing a lot of what he promised to do. 

It's the way it works. People seem to think campaign promises are actual promises. And to be fair, politicians do not try to disabuse the people of this notion. But the truth is, campaign promises are a roadmap and nothing more. Mr. Trump has at least tried to keep his campaign promises, but sometimes it's just not possible. Especially with these Democrats. So he does what he can, which yes, has been a lot of what he wanted to do. For somebody who was never a politician, he has a lot of political savvy.

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

19 hours ago, Steeleballz said:

Forrest said, and just like that all those MDL that got furious when someone  mentioned golf and obama, are mad a President is playing golf