AussieGuy12

January 2018 AOS Filers

250 posts in this topic

I’m afraid I goofed: I sent it via USPS and signature required. I didn’t think about it being sent to a PO Box. So now I don’t know how that’s going to work. I could kick myself for not thinking that through. I was just happy to get it mailed! AArrgghh.

I’m tracking it and will update when it eventually gets there. I was hoping for tomorrow but I’m not so hopeful now.

By the way, I’m from England originally! 

Good luck.

I-751 Sent: 8/10/2020

NOA Date: 8/24/2020

Case Transferred to NBC: 1/6/2021

Fingerprints Applied: 1/22/2021

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi everyone!

So glad to find y'all! I am a Jan filer as well! I sent out mine (130/485/765/131/693/864) from Seattle, WA on 01/19/2018 by Fedex and was delivered on 01/23/2018. 

It seems that, on average, it takes about 10-12 days to receive NOA through mail, so I hope we can get them in our mailbox by the end of this week or early next week! So anxious! *Group hugs*

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi there jan filers!

We sent i130,I 130a, i485, i864, i765, i131, i693, g1145 all in a huge box with evidence of the past 10 years to the p.o. box via usps signature required. It was sent 29th jan received on 30th of jan. 

Hope it has everything needed... Want this sorted for my wife and I asap!! Good luck everyone !!!

Filed: Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, Baconsoda said:

Hi there jan filers!

We sent i130,I 130a, i485, i864, i765, i131, i693, g1145 all in a huge box with evidence of the past 10 years to the p.o. box via usps signature required. It was sent 29th jan received on 30th of jan. 

Hope it has everything needed... Want this sorted for my wife and I asap!! Good luck everyone !!!

Welcome and good luck to you both

I was just notified the package will be delivered by 3rd 8pm now instead of yesterday :(. Must.Be.Patient. 

Good luck guys!

It was accepted and signed for yesterday morning! Phew. Now we wait...

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:12 PM, Fc1 said:

I’m afraid I goofed: I sent it via USPS and signature required. I didn’t think about it being sent to a PO Box. So now I don’t know how that’s going to work. I could kick myself for not thinking that through. I was just happy to get it mailed! AArrgghh.

I’m tracking it and will update when it eventually gets there. I was hoping for tomorrow but I’m not so hopeful now.

By the way, I’m from England originally! 

Good luck.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, Fc1 said:

I was just notified the package will be delivered by 3rd 8pm now instead of yesterday :(. Must.Be.Patient. 

Good luck guys!

That's awesome!  I am a little concerned that ours wasn't signed for, although we paid for Certified Mail.  I literally have no idea what to do other than watch the email, mail box and keep checking whether the checks have been cashed.  I have also been trying to contact the person from USPS (the one who emailed me regarding the open case, advising me they couldn't locate my package and that they would give me continuous updates - which they haven't), by phone and email, however, the phone rings out and they haven't yet replied to my email.  If I haven't heard anything by Monday I am going to call the general call center for USPS and am considering opening a complaint case.  I'd rather not, as I am not much of a complainer, but this is driving me crackers!  I have often been told that, from other's perspectives, I am such a patient person.  I do not feel like that is accurate at all right now! :lol:.

Yay, you're from the beautiful United Kingdom originally!  Always good to see a fellow Brit!  Which part of England are you from? :star:.

Jlj4m8.png

Update!

We received our Biometrics notice on Friday, things must be moving along at a decent pace at the New Orleans office as we only have a 2 week wait!

Updated info - 

B2 to AOS

Jan 12 - Package (485/130/131/765)

Jan 16 - Package delivered to Chicago

Jan 24 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Feb 01 - NOA1 Received

Feb 02 - Biometrics Appt Received (2/16)

Timeline
4 hours ago, deftone said:

Update!

We received our Biometrics notice on Friday, things must be moving along at a decent pace at the New Orleans office as we only have a 2 week wait!

Updated info - 

B2 to AOS

Jan 12 - Package (485/130/131/765)

Jan 16 - Package delivered to Chicago

Jan 24 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Feb 01 - NOA1 Received

Feb 02 - Biometrics Appt Received (2/16)

Oh wow our timelines are almost in sync 

Jan 12- package sent 

Jan 16- delivered to Chicago 

Jan 26- checks cashed

Feb 1- NOA1 hard copy received 

Still waiting on bio

18 hours ago, Stewt said:

Oh wow our timelines are almost in sync 

Jan 12- package sent 

Jan 16- delivered to Chicago 

Jan 26- checks cashed

Feb 1- NOA1 hard copy received 

Still waiting on bio

Cool!

It will be interesting to see who moves faster, New Orleans office or San Diego. I know when I did my Naturalization at New Orleans there were one of the slowest offices!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, deftone said:

Cool!

It will be interesting to see who moves faster, New Orleans office or San Diego. I know when I did my Naturalization at New Orleans there were one of the slowest offices!

Yea it would be interesting to see! i still haven't received bio yet! I did think San Diego is slow tho

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sent Jan 6

received Jan 8

biometric and receipts Jan 12

biometric Jan 23

RFE Jan 30

Edited by Hanyelkhorazaty
I864 instead of EZ

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hanyelkhorazaty said:

Sent Jan 6

received Jan 8

biometric and receipts Jan 12

biometric Jan 23

RFE Jan 30

What was the RFE for, Hanyel? Your case seemed to be progressing very quickly!

Removal of Conditions Timeline

03/31/20    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS. 

04/02/20    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.  

04/08/20    - Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with SRC

04/09/20    - Check for $680 cashed for USCIS Dallas

04/13/20    - Received I-797 NOA for I751 ROC which extends expired Green Card by 18 months

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chicken7585 said:

What was the RFE for, Hanyel? Your case seemed to be progressing very quickly!

RFE I864 Instead of I864EZ

We just got email notices that the application was received and I-797 is being sent out. Does the application go to the National Benefits Center now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.