TBoneTX

June 2017 I-129F Filers, Part III

4,398 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, purplepink said:

Thanks!

Just hoping the RFE isn’t anything too crazy. 

I hope not, did you review your documents?

you know it can only be passport photos too, let's think good so good will come!

17 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

People like you and Trina80 are the reason that I don’t feel right about complaining. While our 238 days seems bad there are people here waiting longer. I am always happy for approvals but what about us!  Lol

You've still been waiting for a while as well! You're entitled to your frustration just as much as the rest of us! We'll be getting approvals soon... I just keep telling myself that. Maybe we're waiting for a background check or the adjusticator went on vacation and came back to one hell of a workload! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, George & Roth said:

I went to car dealers Saturday, looking to get this during the week. Car salespeople are annoying as *&*%, but there was NO WAY they were getting me to commit without going home to consider more. The manager got pissed at me, but of course, they keep calling me non-stop now. 

This is the reason I keep driving my 2001 civic coupe and Odyssey 2006.  I have a 50 mile commute every day, I had cash to buy a new car but I bought Netflix stock for all of it last year and I am very happy so far :jest:

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

How do you get to talk to a tier 2? 

Hiw do you know he IS a tier 2? ;) 

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/02/2018   RFE was send

01/08/2018   Hard copy in the mail 

01/13/2018   RFE sent back 

01/18/2018   RFE recieved

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sabi486 said:

How do you get to talk to a tier 2? 

Hiw do you know he IS a tier 2? ;) 

You never know they may be lying.

we just asked for "background checks" and that was it. They connected.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

You never know they may be lying.

we just asked for "background checks" and that was it. They connected.

How do you mean “background checks”? 

my fiancé is pretty disappointed since he called yesterday :/ I’m Judy trying to stay positiv..as @John & Rose said - it’s doable!! 

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sabi486 said:

How do you mean “background checks”? 

my fiancé is pretty disappointed since he called yesterday :/ I’m Judy trying to stay positiv..as @John & Rose said - it’s doable!! 

I'm a September filer and today I asked my fiancé to call (just to learn how to do it) and he got a tier 1 and asked if he can talk to a tier 2 because he wants to learn what's our case status is and if our background checks were done. That's it. 52 min later tier 2 called back.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

17 minutes ago, Naes said:

I'm a September filer and today I asked my fiancé to call (just to learn how to do it) and he got a tier 1 and asked if he can talk to a tier 2 because he wants to learn what's our case status is and if our background checks were done. That's it. 52 min later tier 2 called back.

You're going to be sorted when the time come's!!!!  What month do you reckon you'll have your interview.  (I'm trying to get sneak analytics from you heeheh.)

I-129F Sent: July 5th 2017  

I-129F NOA2: January 19th 2018

Interview date: March 8th 2018 - Result is APPROVED!!! 

POE USA: April 23rd 2018

Marriage: May 18th 2018

AOS NOA1: May 30th 2018

AOS Biometrics: June 21st 2018

EAD Received Date: June 07 2018

EAD NOA1: June 13th 2018

EAD Biometrics: July 6th 2018

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview as of October 11th 2018

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Naes said:

Nice!! :) 

I just don’t know a good reason to ask about the RFE 🤔 but I will think about it... 

Ideas somebody?? ;) 

Thank you @Naes

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Timeline
Just now, Kat&Joel said:

You're going to be sorted when the time come's!!!!  What month do you reckon you'll have your interview.  (I'm trying to get sneak analytics from you heeheh.)

Ahahha I'll have my interview in April-may. And if I don't get stuck obviously I'm pretty sure about this. (Cause even if they send my noa2 early I can't do it before then!)

because unless NVC level has a problem like before, everything after noa2 goes really smooth and quickly. So I am sincerely expecting end of march- early April noa2, mid April NVC and the rest comes with it.

i feel like we are at the bottleneck of the problem with spring-summer applications cause they were always the longer ones. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sabi486 said:

Nice!! :) 

I just don’t know a good reason to ask about the RFE 🤔 but I will think about it... 

Ideas somebody?? ;) 

Thank you @Naes

Uscis won't give you any info on rfe even if you get a tier2.

they may even just lost one of the passport pictures or want letter of intent to tel the truth.

i would just go over my application to be sure and just wait if you have no idea..

i on on the other hand have so many ideas on my possible rfes it's scary 😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Uscis won't give you any info on rfe even if you get a tier2.

they may even just lost one of the passport pictures or want letter of intent to tel the truth.

i would just go over my application to be sure and just wait if you have no idea..

i on on the other hand have so many ideas on my possible rfes it's scary 😂

We’ve got our RFE - it was my intent to marry him. They received it on Jan 18th.... 

I just wanna know when and if approved 😬 

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sabi486 said:

We’ve got our RFE - it was my intent to marry him. They received it on Jan 18th.... 

I just wanna know when and if approved 😬 

Aaa sorry I missed that! (I just realized I really didn't read your previous post correctly 😣

if it was Jan 18 you can give it maybe 1-2 weeks and call again? Hmm try the shoegums post to get a tier 2. We did that and it worked (my fiancé was so confused about why I made it a big deal!), its in my signature.

hmm ok thinking a good reason for you...

Edited by Naes

Timeline
23 minutes ago, Naes said:

Aaa sorry I missed that! (I just realized I really didn't read your previous post correctly 😣

if it was Jan 18 you can give it maybe 1-2 weeks and call again? Hmm try the shoegums post to get a tier 2. We did that and it worked (my fiancé was so confused about why I made it a big deal!), its in my signature.

hmm ok thinking a good reason for you...

Thank you! Will do! :) 

06/18/2017   sent I-129F

06/22/2017   NOA1

01/24/2018  NOA2

XX/XX/2018 NVC recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.