pajobra

January 2018 AOS Filers

2,904 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VickeySis said:

Yeah dumb moment and wish I was in that thread but it was supposed to be Jan 129f filers🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 

THANK YOU for responding☺️

Strange that they’ve changed the format for the K1 noa1 so soon, mine was only a year ago and was on that fancy paper! Good luck, I hope your journey is quick! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rmsean said:

Omg! I took your advice also. I made my account online and found out there’s an update on my application since 3/9 that doesn’t show on my uscis case tracker. They said they mailed it to me, 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
25 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Omg! I took your advice also. I made my account online and found out there’s an update on my application since 3/9 that doesn’t show on my uscis case tracker. They said they mailed it to me, 

Was there one update or 2? They said they sent one to me first but that it didn’t deliver that they resending again. Is that how it was with you? Cos it’s the same date. 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rmsean said:

Was there one update or 2? They said they sent one to me first but that it didn’t deliver that they resending again. Is that how it was with you? Cos it’s the same date. 

Yes. On case history it says 3/9 they didn’t deliver and then same date it says they sent document. Which one is true??? I’m confusing 

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

I also have an account on the other dhs website, however, nothing seems different on there as the updates are still the same.

Could someone share a screen shot of a recent update up on the dhs website? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

I also have an account on the other dhs website, however, nothing seems different on there as the updates are still the same.

Ok. 

Edited by Rmsean

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
6 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Yes. On case history it says 3/9 they didn’t deliver and then same date it says they sent document. Which one is true??? I’m confusing 

I don’t understand. My lawyer is confused Cos dey didn’t mention it to her. But she will call tomorrow and find out what’s going on. Plus what did your i485 say. Mine is saying ready to be scheduled. 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
1 minute ago, Rmsean said:

I don’t understand. My lawyer is confused Cos dey didn’t mention it to her. But she will call tomorrow and find out what’s going on. Plus what did your i485 say. Mine is saying ready to be scheduled. 

My I485 remains at fingerprint fees received.. Just as it says on the Uscis case tracker website..

Same goes for my other cases..

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

2E8A5A9D-6FFC-4299-A357-725EF00D117B.jpeg

C2C3128D-D907-4A35-B016-2366645FB7A4.jpeg

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

Thanks for the extra mile mate.. 

One thing I also observed is the priority date on the dhs website is different . Uscis case tracker has Jan 3rd which is also my priority date on the noa1 but the dhs website case date varies, it has Jan 10th for all my case.

Is it same with yours? 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

8 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

We have the same date 3/9 but only on my AP has an update right now. What does it mean

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Wayoo said:

Thanks for the extra mile mate.. 

One thing I also observed is the priority date on the dhs website is different . Uscis case tracker has Jan 3rd which is also my priority date on the noa1 but the dhs website case date varies, it has Jan 10th for all my case.

Is it same with yours? 

Yes. It’s different. 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
1 minute ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

We have the same date 3/9 but only on my AP has an update right now. What does it mean

I honestly don’t understand the way they are handling things. So we just have to wait and see. I’m curious about the letter. Did you try to expedite ? 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

I honestly don’t understand the way they are handling things. So we just have to wait and see. I’m curious about the letter. Did you try to expedite ? 

No. I’ll wait for the letter on the mailbox. I’m also confusing on the PD , it’s different from the case tracker app and uscis site.

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.