dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/12/2018 at 9:04 PM, dianajmartinez said:

Question my husband went to get his fingerprints at ASC today in CDJ. Now his interview is not until Tuesday the 16th but they asked him to take his paperwork on Monday the 15th to the consulate. Has this happened to anyone else? They gave him a time to show up as well. Maybe it's to process sooner or I have no clue. First time I hear of this 

We were told the same thing. Did biometrics on Friday, but they told him that they're accepting paperwork early. So he said sure ! So they took us to the consulate and he turned in his paperwork and was asked to verify his address (which apparently was incorrect, they had the lawyers address as ours) so we gave them the correct address and then they told him to come back on Tuesday (the day of his interview) at 7:30 a.m. which is way earlier than our scheduled appointment at 10:15 a.m.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, cicis said:

hello everyone, does any one knows if you need a usa police clearance for consular interview in guatemala:wacko::help: thanks

@cicis Present and former residents of the United States do NOT need to submit any U.S. police certificates at the consular interview or any other time during your visa application process.

Bring the original police certificate(s) (and court records if applicable) from Guatemalan authorities plus photocopies to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

You may also need to submit a police certificate from other countries if you: are 16 years or older and currently live in a country other
than Guatemala, or if you lived more than 12 months in any country after the age of 16.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

2 minutes ago, Binna said:

@cicis Present and former residents of the United States do NOT need to submit any U.S. police certificates at the consular interview or any other time during your visa application process.

Bring the original police certificate(s) (and court records if applicable) from Guatemalan authorities plus photocopies to your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

You may also need to submit a police certificate from other countries if you: are 16 years or older and currently live in a country other
than Guatemala, or if you lived more than 12 months in any country after the age of 16.

@Binna thanks for that info but im still confused since you said that police certicates from other country other than guaatemala because im  been living here in the us since i left guatemala

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, cicis said:

@Binna thanks for that info but im still confused since you said that police certicates from other country other than guaatemala because im  been living here in the us since i left guatemala

Yes I said other countries but excluding the U.S. 

Since you have only lived in the U.S. since you left Guatemala, then you do NOT need to bring US police certificates. You only need to bring police certificate from Guatemala.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

1 hour ago, Binna said:

Yes I said other countries but excluding the U.S. 

Since you have only lived in the U.S. since you left Guatemala, then you do NOT need to bring US police certificates. You only need to bring police certificate from Guatemala.

@Binna thank you very much 

On 1/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, USA BRA said:

How long it took for you from CC to interview letter?

We got CC 12/5 and received appointment email 12/17

So my interview was supposed to be 24th Jan, but early this month they called me to reschedule an earlier date. It's tomorrow! I'm so excited!

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Lizziecakes said:

Just checked CEAC... looks like us dropping off docs on Friday triggered an update ....Last Updated on Jan 12... :) 

Hello what update changed? I have mine as ready since i scheduled the ASC appointment. We went today to show paperwork but it was closed for MLK day. So tomorrow we plan on going at 7am to see if they can see him sooner. 

Good luck to us all.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Hello what update changed? I have mine as ready since i scheduled the ASC appointment. We went today to show paperwork but it was closed for MLK day. So tomorrow we plan on going at 7am to see if they can see him sooner. 

Good luck to us all.

The Status still show ready ... but now the "Case Last Updated" date changed to January 12, 2018

Before Friday the "Case Last Updated" date showed as December 21, 2017.... I took that to be the day the Consulate received our file from NVC.

Good Luck to us !!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lizziecakes said:

The Status still show ready ... but now the "Case Last Updated" date changed to January 12, 2018

Before Friday the "Case Last Updated" date showed as December 21, 2017.... I took that to be the day the Consulate received our file from NVC.

Good Luck to us !!!

Oh yes ours also changed to Friday as last updated which is the day he went for his fingerprints. 

Hi,

Yesterday I got this email from donotreply@usvisa-info.com. Does this mean that my interview is already scheduled? I haven't gotten any confirmation from NVC on that. When I log in I can for now only give them my address, not my supposed to be - interview date. Has anyone gotten a same kind of email before?

Dear U.S. Immigrant Visa Applicant,

The Immigrant Visa Unit at the Consular Section in Amsterdam encourages all immigrant visa applicants to register their appointment before attending the scheduled visa interview.

You are receiving this email message because our records show that you have not completed the registration process. To complete registration, please click on the following link https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-NL/iv/account.

Your case number is: AMSXXXXXXXXXX When registering, enter your case number exactly as it is displayed.

Do not create multiple accounts using the same case number when registering your appointment. Visa dependents should be added to the principal applicant account.

If you do not complete this process prior to your interview, it may cause delays in the processing of your application.

Sincerely, 
CSRA Visa Information Services

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 hour ago, BFTE said:

Hi,

Yesterday I got this email from donotreply@usvisa-info.com. Does this mean that my interview is already scheduled? I haven't gotten any confirmation from NVC on that. When I log in I can for now only give them my address, not my supposed to be - interview date. Has anyone gotten a same kind of email before?

Dear U.S. Immigrant Visa Applicant,

The Immigrant Visa Unit at the Consular Section in Amsterdam encourages all immigrant visa applicants to register their appointment before attending the scheduled visa interview.

You are receiving this email message because our records show that you have not completed the registration process. To complete registration, please click on the following link https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-NL/iv/account.

Your case number is: AMSXXXXXXXXXX When registering, enter your case number exactly as it is displayed.

Do not create multiple accounts using the same case number when registering your appointment. Visa dependents should be added to the principal applicant account.

If you do not complete this process prior to your interview, it may cause delays in the processing of your application.

Sincerely, 
CSRA Visa Information Services

I received email which indicated the date and time of the interview and then could register at  https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-NL/iv/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.