TabeaK

I-751 January 2018

3,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
12 minutes ago, masoco8 said:

No i didnt. This has me worried. Why would they transfer my case to a local office?

Did you call the automated system?  It will tell you where the file was transferred to.  It may just go to another center like all the other files.

@masoco8

Edited by GBOS

11 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Did you call the automated system?  It will tell you where the file was transferred to.  It may just go to another center like all the other files.

@masoco8

Sorry for the different name accounts. I have 2 I had problems with this one at times which is the original one.

Any ways I called the automated system and it was transferred to Lee Summit MO. 

9 hours ago, Navayu said:

I feel sometimes USCIS approves a bunch of cases on the same day and next day there won't be any update on case tracker. It's so inconsistent. 

Hi, I do believe that all the petitions / cases are under the microscope by regular IO`s and after their recommendation ( approval, denied, RFE ) the full packet is going to their supervisor or even another division for final approval/action. I mean there must be at least 2 - step verification inside the USCIS. That is why you see that more cases are approved on the same day. During this day supervisor is working/approving, RFEing, and more on all the cases which were pre-approved, pre-selected from his/hers workers. This is just my opinion. This is how I would do it if in charge. I mean this is all about to being resident which leads to citizenship and I doubt it that only 1 worker can approve it from beginning till the end. USCIS would face so many legal problems if someone would find out that this person were bias for example. So that is why I think supervisor has bunch of pre-approved cases and he/she is approving it once in a while but many in the same day.

Have a good day!

Brunno....:-))

Timeline
7 minutes ago, aje082 said:

Sorry for the different name accounts. I have 2 I had problems with this one at times which is the original one.

Any ways I called the automated system and it was transferred to Lee Summit MO. 

Lee Summit, MO would mean an interview to be scheduled, speaking from the Adjudication Manual.  But nobody knows what is going on with anybody’s case.

Usually, interviews are selected more often for divorce waiver petitions, then joint petitions.

2 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Lee Summit, MO would mean an interview to be scheduled, speaking from the Adjudication Manual.  But nobody knows what is going on with anybody’s case.

Usually, interviews are selected more often for divorce waiver petitions, then joint petitions.

I have a regular 1-751 case. No divorce waiver. No citizenship application. Now this is making me more worried and scared.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aje082 said:

I have a regular 1-751 case. No divorce waiver. No citizenship application. Now this is making me more worried and scared.

Cases are randomly selected for interview as a procedure, and yours may be the chosen one.  There is nothing to worry about.  The only downside is that it generally takes a significantly longer time before an interview can be scheduled, depending on your local office.

1 hour ago, aje082 said:

I am kinda worried now. Currently my husband and I we separated due to infidelity on his part. It is a stressful time and now this add to to the stress. An interview would be mind blowing right now. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, aje082 said:

I am kinda worried now. Currently my husband and I we separated due to infidelity on his part. It is a stressful time and now this add to to the stress. An interview would be mind blowing right now. 

Regardless of the interview, I wish you all the best.  Least waiting time with the best result is what we could all ask for.

2 hours ago, aje082 said:

Might be a good time to forgive him.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

-01/15/18 Mailed I-751

-01/18/18 Arrived at California Service Center

-01/18/18 NOA 1 Date

-01/22/18 NOA Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
4 hours ago, aje082 said:

I'm sorry to hear this, but it is not worth losing the ten years green card. In this regard, best option will be to forgive him. That will be a difficult decision, but worth it.

There could be a "potential interview" and without him means the word that no one wants to hear. Remember, it's a joint petition. I wish you all the best!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, aje082 said:

Relax and go around your business, most people have been approved without interview with divorce waiver filling.

and for the infidelity on his part it bad, but take control of the situation and give him another chance. Just relax your mind. 

This i751 will be over before you know it. But if you keep thinking about it, it will give you headache. 

Remember  you are not alone in this, most of us are facing worse things, but gather more evidence and keep in the infidelity, just keep the evidence for a rainy day, who know when you might need it. 

4 minutes ago, chars said:

I'm sorry to hear this, but it is not worth losing the ten years green card. In this regard, best option will be to forgive him. That will be a difficult decision, but worth it.

There could be a "potential interview" and without him means the word that no one wants to hear. Remember, it's a joint petition. I wish you all the best!

This marriage was rocky for me. Constant on and off infidelity on his part. I had forgiven him and returned to repaired this marriage but it failed once again. Tried marriage counseling not worth it on his part. In the end i forgave him and ended up as friends. But the marriage is over. 

If there is and interview he will attended, but I guess we will have to tell the truth that our intentions originally was to be with each other but in the end the marriage was a bust.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, aje082 said:

This marriage was rocky for me. Constant on and off infidelity on his part. I had forgiven him and returned to repaired this marriage but it failed once again. Tried marriage counseling not worth it on his part. In the end i forgave him and ended up as friends. But the marriage is over. 

If there is and interview he will attended, but I guess we will have to tell the truth that our intentions originally was to be with each other but in the end the marriage was a bust.

I don’t think there will be interview for you, it not common to be called for interviews on i751. So just relax my sister. 

All is well. Keep praying and all shall pass in God’s name soon. 

16 minutes ago, Cross32 said:

I don’t think there will be interview for you, it not common to be called for interviews on i751. So just relax my sister. 

16 minutes ago, Cross32 said:

Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.