robimkos

Administrative procedure ????? Help please

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello guys i hope everyone is finw .My frienday just has his interview 

He didn't get visa they just gave him his passport and his pictures and theysaid to him that he should get Administrative procedure ??

what's that mean guys ??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Lorimedo said:

Hello guys i hope everyone is finw .My frienday just has his interview 

He didn't get visa they just gave him his passport and his pictures and theysaid to him that he should get Administrative procedure ??

what's that mean guys ??

Check out this article it explains the possible reasons and the timing for the administrative processing:

https://www.***removed***/visas/221grefusal/administrative-processing-221g.html

Administratice orocessing nean that they are doing investigations, ap is a black hole, only they know when finish.

I was under ap 2 years on ny first k1, my relationship broken because the long ap.

Now i had my interview on november 20 i am on ap agsin, they are reviewing some court papers because there was a record on my name, that record was delated because it was a mistake, i hope ap be over soon.

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Was the interview for a K1 visa? A returned passport is generally not a good sign and almost always a denial in Casablanca (not trying to scare you, but I also don't want to give false hope).

If you don't hear anything in the next few weeks, you will want to start contacting the consulate and ultimately your congressman for updates on the AP. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Casa  --means you need to marry and go thru the CR1 application

they did not keep your passport to do a background search

you will hear the packet was sent back to the US and K1 - no appeal

this is not to be cruel / this is what has happened to many of us

get married / make sure there are photos with UCS and moroccan family and family shows approval

spend more quality time together (i made 5 trips all over a month before we got an approval)

any red flags like religious differences or big age gap,   you wil have to overcome these with quality face time

allah yekbel

Jeanne

Timeline
10 minutes ago, RJandHamid said:

Was the interview for a K1 visa? A returned passport is generally not a good sign and almost always a denial in Casablanca (not trying to scare you, but I also don't want to give false hope).

If you don't hear anything in the next few weeks, you will want to start contacting the consulate and ultimately your congressman for updates on the AP. 

It's not me it's for friends I methink him at the doctor 

He just has his interview today they gave him letter 221g and they back him his passport 

And he is confused now he didn't now what to do 

He applied for CR1 visa 

I'm applying for K1 visa what will u recommend me to do before my interview? 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

Casa  --means you need to marry and go thru the CR1 application

they did not keep your passport to do a background search

you will hear the packet was sent back to the US and K1 - no appeal

this is not to be cruel / this is what has happened to many of us

get married / make sure there are photos with UCS and moroccan family and family shows approval

spend more quality time together (i made 5 trips all over a month before we got an approval)

any red flags like religious differences or big age gap,   you wil have to overcome these with quality face time

allah yekbel

Jeanne

He is already married! !! 

CR1 visa

Timeline

The most likely scenario is that the consulate will send the case back to USCIS. Then they will need to go through a separate process to reaffirm the petition.

Was there a clear reason for the denial? Often you can tell from the interview what went wrong. Either way once USCIS receives the case, they will send them a letter explaining the denial. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline

BE PATIENT I can say this for 1000 times when it comes to dealing with US embassy in Casablanca,I had kind of same experience back in 2011 for K1 visa

Officer asked me tooooooo many questions which I answered all of them with great confidence truth is always strong even when u have a weak case.anyway, Immigration Officer returned to me passport and I got AP status .waited for too long 5 months after that when I believedthat its over, they finished there background checks and everything and I received a call from Embassy to bring Passport which everybody know WHY :jest::jest::jest: and got my Visa. 

so all depends on how the Interview went down .good Luck  

Timeline

Hello guys 

Finally my friend he got his visa after 7 days they call him and ask him to bring his passport and they gave him visa 

Good luck for everyones

On 22/12/2017 at 2:25 PM, Lorimedo said:

Hello guys 

Finally my friend he got his visa after 7 days they call him and ask him to bring his passport and they gave him visa 

Good luck for everyones

Congratulations man , dont listen to the negative comment that some people have experienced with the moroccan embassy , they just want to make it look hard 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Congratulation to your friend. This thread is now locked. As you have another thread for your own case and having two these two threads are confusing.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.