Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Case approved.

Nebraska Service Center. 

NOA1 January 2,  2017

NOA2 July 28. 

Those who are waiting!! Hang in there . 

On 7/11/2018 at 9:13 AM, nyokie said:

you can be in both groups, but really its January since your NOA1 is Jan 2,2018.

you are January filer not December filer.

but like I say it best to be in both groups that way you know what date USCIS is working on even tho they working all over the place, approving cases from November filer to December to January fillers.

you will know if they passed your PD.

Just have been approved :)
Thank God in Jesus name!
Now to the NVC..... :)

Can you guys help us out with something... Do we need the police report from the countries he has lived in? Do these need to be translated to English or they are okay as long as they are in the language of the country the embassy is in (if needed)? Some have told me yes and some have told me no about the police report. Also, I see some people have submitted proof of continuing relationship; I read where some here have done this. Is proof of continuing relationship necessary? I start work soon and need to gather things this week while I will have time so I'm just wondering.

2 hours ago, mmmarva said:

Case approved.

Nebraska Service Center. 

NOA1 January 2,  2017

NOA2 July 28. 

Those who are waiting!! Hang in there . 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :) NOW YOU ARE HEADED TO NVC... :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
45 minutes ago, CDLAdriver said:

Just have been approved :)
Thank God in Jesus name!
Now to the NVC..... :)

Congratulations!!!! We have WhatsApp group for NVC if you want join inbox me your number

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

Just to be safe and 100% sure to not get any delays I'd get it translated at the certified translator.  

Thank you for the response. We'll keep this in mind. And congratulations for the approval :)

16 hours ago, jpshah said:

Hello everyone after a looong wait finally got approved
NOA1 Dec 6th
NOA2 July 25th

texas service center. 

Holding on!!

pd: december 28th

sc: POTOMAC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 7/28/2018 at 2:20 PM, jpshah said:

Hello everyone after a looong wait finally got approved
NOA1 Dec 6th
NOA2 July 25th

texas service center. 

Congratulations if you want join the NVC on Whatsapp group pls inbox me your number.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

Hello all, new here. We submitted our I-130 on Dec 8 and NOA1 is Dec 11. Our service center is the Nebraska Service Center. I've been checking our case on both the old and new USCIS websites, but we're still waiting for approval. Anyone else here file in early December with Nebraska service center and still waiting? If I call the service center will they be of any help? Does it make a difference from which country you file? I'm the petitioner and we both live in Uruguay.

Timeline
On 7/28/2018 at 9:30 AM, mmmarva said:

Hello everyone, is there a link on here for NVC information. Thanks 

Go through this link http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone approved!! ❤

Still waiting patiently 

PD December 28th

NOA 1 January 3rd

Nebraska

Praying for approval for the rest of us 🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, Divergent said:

Congratulations to everyone approved!! ❤

Still waiting patiently 

PD December 28th

NOA 1 January 3rd

Nebraska

Praying for approval for the rest of us 🙏

🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.