nyokie

December 2017 i130 filers

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Arnold10 said:

So we are December filers I 130 2017. Look up visa journey October I 130 2017 filers. Every Saturday I look up July, August , September, and October filers for spouse i130. October are already getting approved, while very few before that are pending. Also, many cases have issues and get something called Rfe (request for evidence) they are the unlucky ones who will take a bit longer due to sending in additional paper work. Doing this helps me  see how far ahead they are and back they are. We should be getting approved as early as the end of May to as late as August, this is according to people from previous months. 

I used to do this too :) but that was early on

3 hours ago, Emmah1979 said:

I check the uscis processing times and it says July. My src number doesn't work   so unable to track petition. I still can't see these approvals 

The USCIS is always a few months behind. They don’t update their records online often. Before thy changed their website it used to update as of a few months back.  

Heres to hoping none none of us get RFE’s. I read it sets you back a month each time you get one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I-130: December 2017 Filers
======================================
– EAC – Vermont Service Center.
=================================
UserName.........Priority Date|Service Center
– MSC – Missouri Service Center. 
– LIN – Nebraska Service Center.
UserName.......PriorityDate|Service Center
Laura081917....|12/04/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
mrmvkjts.......|12/07/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
mrs. Mireles...|12/11/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
Mohammadali....|12/11/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
rana300........|12/15/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
ithec..........|12/20/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
JOE2232........|12/22/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
MyJourney......|12/27/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
Tluck..........|12/27/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
Divergent......|12/28/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
Hassane elhassane.|12/28/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
Boro...........|12/29/2017.|LIN Nebraska SC
– SRC – Texas Service Center.
UserName.........PriorityDate|Service Center
Mrs. A...........|12/01/2017.|SRC Texas SC
galtzo...........|12/04/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Sweetamooni......|12/05/2017.|SRC Texas SC
jpshah...........|12/06/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Arnold10.........|12/08/2017.|SRC Texas SC
diaz1880.........|12/11/2017.|SRC Texas SC
SierraTenTango...|12/11/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Sangreaves.......|12/11/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Emmah1979........|12/15/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Iwo_Jima.........|12/18/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Ywjammin30.......|12/18/2017.|SRC Texas SC
Mercy619.........|12/18/2017.|SRC Texas SC
redvines.........|12/26/2017.|SRC Texas SC
MsKayC...........|12/28/2017.|SRC Texas SC

– WAC – California Service Center.

MianHussain.....|12/27/2017.|WAC California SC

– YSC – Potomac Service Center;

UserName.........PriorityDate|Service Center

Yajaira&Manuel.|12/06/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

Mrss. Smith......|12/06/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

nyokie................|12/11/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

susana&oliver ..|12/11/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

EandH0904.......|12/14/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

Barbie Ann........|12/20/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

lvsweets...........|12/21/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

aijayokoro........|12/22/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

Misira81...........|12/23/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

Mrs.Gosam......|12/28/2017.|YSC Potomac SC

Edited by Iwo_Jima

ry8wm8.png........oSDDm8.png ke7wm7.png

My wife's journey:

============================================= USCIS ==============================================

12/15/2017 (Friday) I-130 & I-130A were sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox by FedEx (overnight)

12/16/2017 (Saturday) I-130 & I-130A were delivered to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox (signed by J. Lopez)

12/18/2017 (Monday) PRIORITY DATE

12/20/2017 (Wednesday) Received text and email that my case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS Texas Service Center for processing

12/21/2017 (Thursday) Check was cashed. NOA-1 (I-797C) was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

12/26/2017 (Tuesday) NOA-1 (I-797C) was received.

06/07/2018 (Thursday) NOA-2 was APPROVED. 172 days.

06/11/2018 (Monday) NOA-2 was delivered by USPS to my home address.

06/22/2018 (Friday) Our case was sent to the U.S. Department of State (DOS) for visa processing (NVC)

============================================= NVC ==============================================

07/27/2018 (Friday) NVC welcome letter with Case number and Invoice ID number was received by email. (51 days from NOA 2 and 225 days total)

07/27/2018-07/31/2018 NVC website was down

07/31/2018 Fees paid.

08/08/2018 ALL forms and documents were submitted (uploaded) to NVC website.

08/14/2018 CASE COMPLETED (DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED)

09/19/2018 Got email with VISA INTERVIEW DATE

My journey:

02/01/2016 N-400 Filing Date (Sent package via UPS).

02/04/2016 N-400 package was delivered (signed by Adriana) to Phoenix, AZ (USCIS Lockbox). PRIORITY DATE

02/18/2016 Fee waiver was approved. NOTICE DATE

02/19/2016 Received text and email from USCIS (NOA).

02/22/2016 I-797C (NOA) letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

02/25/2016 I-797C (NOA) received by regular mail (USPS).

02/27/2016 NOTICE DATE for Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment.

03/02/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS.

03/05/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) appointment letter was delivered to me.

03/07/2016 Fingerprints (Biometrics) (early walk-in).

03/10/2016 In Line (email from USCIS/DHS).

05/04/2016 "Interview was scheduled" email (email from USCIS/DHS).

05/05/2016 Interview letter was sent to me by USCIS via USPS. NOTICE DATE.

05/10/2016 Interview letter was delivered to me.

06/08/2016 Interview.

06/08/2016 N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony (hand given right after the Interview).

06/16/2016 Oath Ceremony.

I'M A US CITIZEN!!!!!!  

Timeline
On 9.04.2018 at 11:36 AM, Sweetamooni said:

I used to do this too :) but that was early on

The USCIS is always a few months behind. They don’t update their records online often. Before thy changed their website it used to update as of a few months back.  

Heres to hoping none none of us get RFE’s. I read it sets you back a month each time you get one. 

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get RFE because of my birth certificate. I sent them one with translation on the back that is there originally but they might want the certified translation too. Or at least that is what I think will happen but who knows. Maybe Ime or hubby did something more wrong.

And I don't think it's a month. I was researching cases with RFE's and it depends mostly on how fast you reply to it. A month is a worst-case scenario. Usually, it's 1 to two weeks.

Aside from that....

It's a bad day for me though. My husband was here visiting and he is on his way back to USA as we speak :( I'm so depressed....

Timeline
7 hours ago, SierraTenTango said:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get RFE because of my birth certificate. I sent them one with translation on the back that is there originally but they might want the certified translation too. Or at least that is what I think will happen but who knows. Maybe Ime or hubby did something more wrong.

And I don't think it's a month. I was researching cases with RFE's and it depends mostly on how fast you reply to it. A month is a worst-case scenario. Usually, it's 1 to two weeks.

Aside from that....

It's a bad day for me though. My husband was here visiting and he is on his way back to USA as we speak :( I'm so depressed....

We didn’t even send birth certificates. I didn’t think it was a requirement until the next phase after I-130 is approved. 

I cant imagine doing the process living separately. We live together but I wil have to prove My domicile since I’ve been living outside then US.  We also have two children but I applied for certificates of births abroad and that was a much easier process. They already have their US Passports.  

Good news that you have already made it this far! Hopefully 2 more months 🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Sweetamooni said:

We didn’t even send birth certificates. I didn’t think it was a requirement until the next phase after I-130 is approved. 

I cant imagine doing the process living separately. We live together but I wil have to prove My domicile since I’ve been living outside then US.  We also have two children but I applied for certificates of births abroad and that was a much easier process. They already have their US Passports.  

Good news that you have already made it this far! Hopefully 2 more months 🙏🏻

Hello I am a November filer pd 24 

i applied for I-130 for spouse and child .. also living abroad .. my concern is proving The domicile as I have to leave them and travel to us to do that .. do you have any idea as what’s needed for proving the domicile and the time it requires ? Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Our time is getting closer I saw couple of people from October, 2017 getting approved!! I saw information in a fb group😊😊😊

Timeline

It is nice but I try not to get too excited.I saw some couples who didn't get any kind of response for long months after their estimated time. I hope none of us will face any problems though! Good luck to everybody :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yes I understand but at least we know which months they are starting to process and we can get hopeful that maybe in the near future we will see the light at the end if the tunnel. 

It doesn't cost anything to dream and plan😂😂😂😂

Good luck to all and may God bless all of us with a speedy processing time🤗🤗🤗

On 12/4/2017 at 4:53 AM, nyokie said:

I notice there is no group for   I-130 DECEMBER 2017 FILERS

I am only asking how to create one?

where all December 2017 filers????

Hi all, December 2017 filer, am at nebraska!😭 #i130... what I can't seem to understand is why the new uscis processing system changes Daily and they state as of right now they're working in MAY 16 2017 but on here at visa journey it's state they currently processing September 2017 cases, am already depress with the wait😣 some words of clarify might help!.Thanks...btw am new to visa journey and am still finding my way around the contents!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 4/14/2018 at 8:36 AM, Godschild! said:

Hello you guys am new here!  Am at LIN center are they really processing may 2017 cases?😩🙀🙀? If so why does visa journey say they on September. . Am so depresse by the wait already some words will help.

Here on VJ people are updating their timelines as soon as they get approved and USCIS from what I have read usually working on 3 month intervals if you notice May to September are being worked on because the last few of RFEs or additional background checks for the beneficiary is needed...... I follow VJ more it gives me a better idea what months they are working on now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On 4/14/2018 at 8:21 AM, Godschild! said:

Hi all, December 2017 filer, am at nebraska!😭 #i130... what I can't seem to understand is why the new uscis processing system changes Daily and they state as of right now they're working in MAY 16 2017 but on here at visa journey it's state they currently processing September 2017 cases, am already depress with the wait😣 some words of clarify might help!.Thanks...btw am new to visa journey and am still finding my way around the contents!

that is december filer join the group

Timeline
On 2018-04-11 at 5:40 PM, Sdkmu said:

Hello I am a November filer pd 24 

i applied for I-130 for spouse and child .. also living abroad .. my concern is proving The domicile as I have to leave them and travel to us to do that .. do you have any idea as what’s needed for proving the domicile and the time it requires ? Thanks 

You don’t have to travel to US to prove domicile. If you search VJ posts you will see other ways. You either have to prove domicile or intent to re-domicile. Show evidence like

shipping estimates, emails from schools about reigistering children, also tax returns you have filed for previous years, any bank statements you have form us bank account, voting records, drivers license. These are just a few ideas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.