nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khallaf said:

:wow: yeah, hope by then they will be back on track, but I am over 4 weeks, and many others are over 6 weeks., still no case #

I feel really blessed compared to what I see everyone going thru waiting on a case number or waiting just to see that NVC received their case.. I pray that they get some energy drink and start thumbing thru those documents with quickness... Hang in there Everyone as there really is a end to all this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, Sundee said:

Happy to announce that after 3 weeks at NVC I’m done... My CASE IS COMPLETE and now my husband is in queue for a interview date...

All of you waiting pls hold on to faith and don’t give up hope.. 

At the end of this journey we win our victory!!!! Keep your head up !!!!!

Yay, good for you. Congrats to you

4 hours ago, Khallaf said:

:wow: yeah, hope by then they will be back on track, but I am over 4 weeks, and many others are over 6 weeks., still no case #

I am at end of week 5! Get moving n hope to get back on track. So hard to plan an international move for a family of 4 without even knowing when my husband visa can be issued!

I filed for my husband in September, 2017. I got the receipt number, in October. Is that the 1st NOA, if not, what comes next? 

1 hour ago, Samiha Sharif said:

I filed for my husband in September, 2017. I got the receipt number, in October. Is that the 1st NOA, if not, what comes next? 

yes, that's your NOA1, once you receive your approval (NOA2) it means that your case will be handled by the NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, sunil1 said:

I received formal notice from USCIS yesterday saying my i130 was approved on the 28th of Feb. How long should I wait to call NVC and verify if they have received my case.

once the online status has changed to Sent to DOS, you can start the 3-4 week countdown, but don't start calling until at least 2 weeks after the update online says sent to DOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

once the online status has changed to Sent to DOS, you can start the 3-4 week countdown, but don't start calling until at least 2 weeks after the update online says sent to DOS

Online status still says received. Does that mean they haven/t send my case to NVC yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, sunil1 said:

Online status still says received. Does that mean they haven/t send my case to NVC yet?

yeah I am sorry, Hellbraska has it in limbo, once your online status says sent to DOS then you can start calling 2 weeks after that date to see if there is a case # ready for you.

6 hours ago, Khallaf said:

yeah I am sorry, Hellbraska has it in limbo, once your online status says sent to DOS then you can start calling 2 weeks after that date to see if there is a case # ready for you.

Looks like you finally got the case #?! I'm so happy for you Khallaf :D Mine been sent to DOS on Feb 9th so thought I should hear from their email anytime hopefully. I know calling is much faster to get the CN -_-

9 hours ago, sunil1 said:

I received formal notice from USCIS yesterday saying my i130 was approved on the 28th of Feb. How long should I wait to call NVC and verify if they have received my case.

Congrats!!  So happy for you.

Nebraska fellows, I am sending you lots of love here; keep warm and keep up the good work! We have faith in you!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just when I'm about to lose hope...just checked my tracker now since I was busy all day earlier and to my surprised, my mom's petition is FINALLY APPROVED! PD Aug 1st NSC! GOD IS REALLY GOOD 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

IMG_3232.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/5/2018 at 10:10 PM, Vetomo said:

Henken pls how can I take my whatsapp call chat?

So sorry dear for just replying download screen muncher on your phone is it to munch your chats on whatsapp take your phone to where they print out print it from there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi guys,

I need help with this,I have paid all my nvc fees and fill out form ds-260 last two weeks and my wife is done with all the supporting documents and her financial documents but the only delay we got now is our joint sponser which is her sister,she havent fill her 2017 tax yet..And we been waiting on her to do so..But I want to know if I can tell my wife to send nvc those documents she got, if i am gonna need a joint sponser which I know I need it..maybe they will ask me to bring it along on my interview day..by then my joint sponser is done giving us her information...please I need to know if that a good idea ?thanks to any advise 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.