nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ilio&DF said:

Thank you so much for your words 

It is true there is nothing else we can do other than wait and pray that this process goes over soon

I called them today and they asked me kindly to wait for a new date update on the timeline 

I will wait I hope next year I have my husband here with me I really needs him already.

Thank you 😊 

Yes all we can do is wait. Keep yourself as busy as you can and remember we are here to support one another as well as give helpful information to those that need it if we know how to help.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Thank you.  I hate feeling like I jumped the line but I had to try... couldn't hear my stepkids crying anymore.  

Congrats and when expedite is needed it is what it is and not considered line jumping ... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
24 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Thank you.  I hate feeling like I jumped the line but I had to try... couldn't hear my stepkids crying anymore.  

Congrats try and expedite at NVC as well. 

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

13 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes I agree with Longingfor.... Try at NVC to expedite as well.

I was thinking about it......  but this is perfect... would get the kids to almost the end of the school year... would give my wife time to pack up.... ... in a perfect world... we do our interview and all in April... my birthday and our wedding anniversary......... 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JustinS said:

I just got off the phone with Tier 2. They said my expedite request was approved yesterday and all 4 I-130's are being forwarded to the NVC  :-)

Congrats

Timeline
11 minutes ago, JustinS said:

I was thinking about it......  but this is perfect... would get the kids to almost the end of the school year... would give my wife time to pack up.... ... in a perfect world... we do our interview and all in April... my birthday and our wedding anniversary......... 

Sounds like a terrific plan😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, JustinS said:

I just got off the phone with Tier 2. They said my expedite request was approved yesterday and all 4 I-130's are being forwarded to the NVC  :-)

Congrats, happy for you....I pray my husband stays safe in egypt till ours is done. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sundee said:

Congrats and when expedite is needed it is what it is and not considered line jumping ... 

My PD day is December 13th 2016. Is DEC 13 here today. No rfe or approval. I can't believe what is going on. I'm broken and hurt so much. What will I do now?? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Oladipo said:

My PD day is December 13th 2016. Is DEC 13 here today. No rfe or approval. I can't believe what is going on. I'm broken and hurt so much. What will I do now?? 

Contact tier 2 or skip that and call your congressmans office. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Oladipo said:

Oladipo, I reviewed your profile and it appears you filed for a K3 as a lot of us did not knowing that those are even rarely approved anymore. 

What’s going to happen is Your 1-129f will be closed out and Uscis will approve your 1-130. Believe me so many of us filed that K3 believing our spouses would join us here in the states while the 1-130 waited for approval but that’s not the case anymore. So because you filed in Dec for your 1-130 you can do a on line inquiry as Nebraska is at Jan 14, 2017 processing dates. Or should I say  (projected processing dates). 

It took almost 1 year before I got approved,  so hang in there.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just got an update on my phone march 2 got an RFE thought it was my case but it’s not . Nebreska feels like that one class in college you want to hurry up and graduate from. And I’m a college student lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

Oladipo, I reviewed your profile and it appears you filed for a K3 as a lot of us did not knowing that those are even rarely approved anymore. 

What’s going to happen is Your 1-129f will be closed out and Uscis will approve your 1-130. Believe me so many of us filed that K3 believing our spouses would join us here in the states while the 1-130 waited for approval but that’s not the case anymore. So because you filed in Dec for your 1-130 you can do a on line inquiry as Nebraska is at Jan 14, 2017 processing dates. Or should I say  (projected processing dates). 

It took almost 1 year before I got approved,  so hang in there.. 

Is exactly 1year today(DEC 13 to dec 13) and nothing. My husband made inquiry and he was told to wait for 60days again. And we don't even know if they will still give us RFE. I can't even face my family again bcos of this issue. How can one officer just seat on someone happiness since 1year now without review. Thinking of it alone is breaking me everyday. I don't think they understand the pain of been stagnant in one position.

Hi everyone! 

I am also in Nebraska, that taking forever. 

My PD is 17 April 2017. So now almost 8 month. And almost 8 month i have not seen my husband. Time is slow. Somedays are better than others. I wish all of us to be brave. Sometimes i was thinking that better i went with a tourist visa illigaly, but stay with him. If i ever knew that it will take so so long...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
16 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I have often wondered, if with an office, really means it will be done in 60 days, I got told that on 12/7 that my case was with an officer, when the officer got it, I didn't get an answer, and he couldn't tell me a time frame of how long it would take to complete. When I called yesterday I was told that my papers were reviewed, and at this time nothing is missing and everything is in order. sometimes I also wonder if they just tell you what they know you want to hear.

I wonder that too. I'm really hoping and praying that they won't actually make me wait 60 days. Was it a tier 2 officer that you received that information from regarding your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.