nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I have started 2 one on  11/27 that was denied on 12/2 the other when I called back to find out the first one denied and did another 12/7 and got the email today it was also denied...I placed a call to my congressman's office but the person who handles these cases is out this week and I wouldn't get a return call till Monday.

That's really terrible. I'm sorry to hear it.  Mine is still the same.  11/21 I placed it.  It was under review on 12/4 and when I followed up on 12/7.   I put myself in queue for T2 so that I can check the status today. If not I'll call first thing tomorrow. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, JustinS said:

That's really terrible. I'm sorry to hear it.  Mine is still the same.  11/21 I placed it.  It was under review on 12/4 and when I followed up on 12/7.   I put myself in queue for T2 so that I can check the status today. If not I'll call first thing tomorrow. 

JustinS,

If your case is under review then that’s a good thing. Give it time..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just got my call back from the tier 2 from earlier today, it was a 109 min wait for call back, I asked her how long my case has been with an officer and under review..she told me since Nebraska got my case, and it can take anywhere from 1 month to 1 year...I have never been more frustrated with the entire process. I sure hope you get a better outcome on your expedite than I did.

Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

JustinS,

yeah I have been told that my case was with an officer and under review, that is something that tier 1 tells you, as the real truth is that it is pending review since Nebraska got it to their office. :( 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

yeah I have been told that my case was with an officer and under review, that is something that tier 1 tells you, as the real truth is that it is pending review since Nebraska got it to their office. :( 

Honestly we all want our cases approved and yes it’s frustrating but it can take a year before even reviewed. My case was 6 days short of 1 yr and believe me, I stayed stressed and frustrated. My PD was 2016 Nov 30 and approved 2017 Nov 24 

4 minutes ago, Sundee said:

JustinS,

@Sundee  This is for an expedite. Not the case itself.  Either way, our friend on the forum has had two rejections in the time I've been pending for one... so.... I won't take that as bad news

Timeline
1 minute ago, JustinS said:

@Sundee  This is for an expedite. Not the case itself.  Either way, our friend on the forum has had two rejections in the time I've been pending for one... so.... I won't take that as bad news

Oh I’m sorry. Yes I also requested expedite during Uscis stage but when I did the request I was already under review so it didn’t help me or maybe it did because I never got a denial letter. 

I pray all works out for you

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sundee said:

Oh I’m sorry. Yes I also requested expedite during Uscis stage but when I did the request I was already under review so it didn’t help me or maybe it did because I never got a denial letter. 

I pray all works out for you

on my first request, I never got the denial form, it was me calling back to check on it that I found out it was denied and promptly did another one. I know that we are all here to keep each other strong during the worst times dealing with loved ones that are away from us, it is the people we call the non-caring paper pushing, I will tell you the same information you see on our website headcases that make it that much more worse. If they were even the least bit understanding of how was are doing, or what we are going through it might make the process a little better, but they simply do not care about us, or care about our situations, or frustration with other service centers are way past what we are having to wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

IIio&DF, 

When I posted what you’re reading I had been waiting but now, I’m APPROVED since Nov 24, 2017. 

Nebraska is slower at processing case and why I don’t know. It’s true that the other service centers process cases faster and unfortunately there’s not a thing we can do abt it. I was 6 days away from it being 1 yr for my approval, so hang in there as you’re almost there. It’s very stressful and painful but I tell everyone this... What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and believe me, I got stronger but my health has suffered from the stress, so Best is to keep yourself busy and try to ease stress anyway you can... When  Nebraska does update I bet u will then be considered “ Out of the processing time frame” so let’s see what it updates to. 

Keep me posted on your journey .. 

Sundee 

Thank you so much for your words 

It is true there is nothing else we can do other than wait and pray that this process goes over soon

I called them today and they asked me kindly to wait for a new date update on the timeline 

I will wait I hope next year I have my husband here with me I really needs him already.

Thank you 😊 

t.gift.gifImage result for cuba map

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

on my first request, I never got the denial form, it was me calling back to check on it that I found out it was denied and promptly did another one. I know that we are all here to keep each other strong during the worst times dealing with loved ones that are away from us, it is the people we call the non-caring paper pushing, I will tell you the same information you see on our website headcases that make it that much more worse. If they were even the least bit understanding of how was are doing, or what we are going through it might make the process a little better, but they simply do not care about us, or care about our situations, or frustration with other service centers are way past what we are having to wait.

Yes this process definitely keeps one frustrated. Yes some people here on vj kept me going and truly I appreciate those that have been here for me and I in turn for them. 

No one can fully understand this process but we do the best we can to keep our sanity..

1 hour ago, JustinS said:

I just got off the phone with Tier 2. They said my expedite request was approved yesterday and all 4 I-130's are being forwarded to the NVC  :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I just got off the phone with Tier 2. They said my expedite request was approved yesterday and all 4 I-130's are being forwarded to the NVC  :-)

Congratulations 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Thank you.  I hate feeling like I jumped the line but I had to try... couldn't hear my stepkids crying anymore.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Thank you.  I hate feeling like I jumped the line but I had to try... couldn't hear my stepkids crying anymore.  

I understand.  At least u are moving to next stage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.