nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

have you called and asked for a tier 2 officer, or submitted an inquiry yet? when I pressed as to why some cases went to Texas and some to Potamic, they can't answer me just say that Nebraska completes all the I-130 cases for us citizen which is a lie. 

Thank you I called a few days ago and they told me everything was fine I didn’t want to press since the Nebraska timeline is showing date January 14 and my husband date is January 23 however I took the time to check several numbers after and before my husband number as they are consecutives and they were already processed. I don’t know what to do. I was waiting for an update of the date of the timeline bc if I press them now they can say they are still working on cases of January 14. I am getting desperate 

I had traveled to Cuba 14 times already 

t.gift.gifImage result for cuba map

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ilio&DF said:

Thank you I called a few days ago and they told me everything was fine I didn’t want to press since the Nebraska timeline is showing date January 14 and my husband date is January 23 however I took the time to check several numbers after and before my husband number as they are consecutives and they were already processed. I don’t know what to do. I was waiting for an update of the date of the timeline bc if I press them now they can say they are still working on cases of January 14. I am getting desperate 

I had traveled to Cuba 14 times already 

call and speak with a tier 2 rep, as soon as someone answers just demand a tier 2...ask them questions tell them you want to put in a service request.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

call and speak with a tier 2 rep, as soon as someone answers just demand a tier 2...ask them questions tell them you want to put in a service request.

Thank you so much I will call today after work Really appreciate your info 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Abies said:

The date uscis issued it(The date on the RFE Notice)

Thanks. The online update was 7th, and my husband said the date on the notice is 12th . So it's not possible for them to send it today and for him to receive the notice same day. Am confused. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ilio&DF said:

Thank you so much I will call today after work Really appreciate your info 

you are welcome, my case just went into month 7, I can't imagine not pressing them, in fact I am already pressing them. I wish you luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Mrs Prestige said:

Thanks. The online update was 7th, and my husband said the date on the notice is 12th . So it's not possible for them to send it today and for him to receive the notice same day. Am confused. 

Your RFE was issued on the 7th.

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

you are welcome, my case just went into month 7, I can't imagine not pressing them, in fact I am already pressing them. I wish you luck.

I called them already I couldn’t wait until tmr and the agent told me that he couldn’t transfer me to a tier 2 rep until the date on the timeline has passed my husband priority date. I told him ok however I also added that we are talking here about family this is my husband and I am alone here I need him. I did that bc I know all these calls are recorded and I am tired to call without a solid answer. I also said that some  ppl cases that had been filled their applications later than I did mine have been already review but they were processing their cases in other service centers. I also mentioned that I have been almost a year waiting for this case to be review. Well nothing else I can do at this point just wait and cross finger that I will get an answer soon. This is so disappointing.....

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ilio&DF said:

I called them already I couldn’t wait until tmr and the agent told me that he couldn’t transfer me to a tier 2 rep until the date on the timeline has passed my husband priority date. I told him ok however I also added that we are talking here about family this is my husband and I am alone here I need him. I did that bc I know all these calls are recorded and I am tired to call without a solid answer. I also said that some  ppl cases that had been filled their applications later than I did mine have been already review but they were processing their cases in other service centers. I also mentioned that I have been almost a year waiting for this case to be review. Well nothing else I can do at this point just wait and cross finger that I will get an answer soon. This is so disappointing.....

what he did was wrong, and frankly I encourage you to call back again and tell them you want a tier 2 rep.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Wow, my husband just got the mail now. They only requested for my passport photographer. Though he added it previously, it wasn't the size the requested for.But my husband can't send it in till Monday when he's off work. He resume work 9am and post office off 9am too.

Am happy that's all they asked for 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ilio&DF said:

I understand you. My husband case is also in Nebraska and I am so sad because time is not moving I sent my case since January and the preference date is January 23 and still nothing done 

I see the timeline been on January 14 forever 

Do you know if there is a problem with cases in Nebraska I have seen people from Texas and California who sent their application after mine was sent and they have been already review 

it is been almost a year that I sent mine

any thought you can share will be appreciate 

thank you 😊

IIio&DF, 

When I posted what you’re reading I had been waiting but now, I’m APPROVED since Nov 24, 2017. 

Nebraska is slower at processing case and why I don’t know. It’s true that the other service centers process cases faster and unfortunately there’s not a thing we can do abt it. I was 6 days away from it being 1 yr for my approval, so hang in there as you’re almost there. It’s very stressful and painful but I tell everyone this... What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and believe me, I got stronger but my health has suffered from the stress, so Best is to keep yourself busy and try to ease stress anyway you can... When  Nebraska does update I bet u will then be considered “ Out of the processing time frame” so let’s see what it updates to. 

Keep me posted on your journey .. 

Sundee 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JustinS said:

Can you message me the case number?  I only found the one and am trying to keep track of April/May for everyone. Thanks!

well both of my expedite request have been denied, apparently ISIS in Egypt doesn't qualify to have a case looked at sooner..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Wow, my husband just got the mail now. They only requested for my passport photographer. Though he added it previously, it wasn't the size the requested for.But my husband can't send it in till Monday when he's off work. He resume work 9am and post office off 9am too.

I´ve talked abt this with many many people, wise Vjpournsey´s people here still saying, benefitiary photos are not needed, but you know what, with all the respect, I included it, becausemany people here are being hitted by RFE´s due to the benefitiary photos!

Edited by Jhonny

February 2016: We met in our jobs.

May 31 2016: We became a couple. :dancing:

August 16 2016: Engaged.

October 20 2016: ¡OUR WEDDING! Wooohooooo !!!!:dancing::dancing::dancing::wub:  :wub: :wub: 

CR-1 Visa Journey ... Service Center: Nebraska. Embassy: Bogotá , Colombia.

(I - 130 USCIS stage) :

Monday, August 21 2017 (Day 1) :  I - 130 sent. 

Monday, August 28 2017 (Day 7) : NOA(Received via e-mail and SMS).  :dance:

Tuesday, September 05 2017 (Day 15) NOA(hard copy I-797 received thru post mail) (PD Aug 24 2017).

Tuesday, March 13 2018 (Day 201) : USCIS issues RFE to our case . (Case opended at least) .:dance: 

Saturday, March 17 2018 (Day 205) : USCIS RFE  arrived via post mail.

Monday, March 19 2018 (Day 207) : USCIS RFE ´s answer was sent via post mail to NSC .

Thursday, March 22 2018 (Day 210) : Online Case Status changed to RFE´s answer was received .

Monday, April 2 2018 (Day 221) : ¡Approved! Online Case Status now shows Case was sent to Department of State.:dance::dancing:

(NVC Stage) :

Wednesday, April 4 2018 (Day 223) : Case Received.

Tuesday, June 5 2018 (Day 285): Case Number assigned, welcome letter received,invoice number received, DS261 filed.

Thursday, June 7 2018 (Day 287): AOS fee paid, waiting IV package fee to be unlocked to pay it.   

Thursday, June 14 2018 (Day 294): DS-261 checked and received letter, IV package fee now unlocked. 

Friday, June 15 2018 (Day 295) : IV fee paid, waiting DS-260 to be unlocked to fill it online. 

Monday, June 18 2018 (Day 298) : Full Package sent to NVC via post mail

Tuesday, June 19 2018 (Day 299): DS-260 unlocked to fill it online.

Wednesday, June 20 2018 (Day 300): DS-260 filled online.

Thursday, June 21 2018 (Day 301): Scan Date.

Monday, July 2 2018 (Day 312):  Case Completed and ready for an Interview.

Friday, July 13 2018 (Day 323): Interview Letter Received.:dancing::dance:

Monday, July 23 2018 (Day 333): Case Left NVC.

(U.S Colombian Embassy Stage) :

Monday, August 6 2018 (Day 347): Blood Test and chest X rays. (Done)

Wednesday, August 8 2018 (Day 349): Medical Exam. (Done)

Wednesday, August 15 2018 (Day 356): Biometrics in the Solicitant Atention Center. (Done)

Wednesday, August 22 2018 (Day 363): Interview... Approved! :dancing::dance:

Wednesday, September 19 2018 (Day 393): P.O.E thru Miami International Airport!!! :dancing::dance:

... "Nobody said it was easy" ... Coldplay: The Scientist Single.

17 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

well both of my expedite request have been denied, apparently ISIS in Egypt doesn't qualify to have a case looked at sooner..

Weird... mine is still pending...

Timeline
17 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Weird... mine is still pending...

I have started 2 one on  11/27 that was denied on 12/2 the other when I called back to find out the first one denied and did another 12/7 and got the email today it was also denied...I placed a call to my congressman's office but the person who handles these cases is out this week and I wouldn't get a return call till Monday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.